Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I was now lying in my bed , crossing my legs across Saurabh’s hips , With his dick inside me , with a cum filled mouth and cheeks , I encouraged him “fuck me baby .. fuck your little Slut hard”
Saurabh grunted “leh saali , leh .. take it bitch .. I am going to cum.. Do you like your pussy being fucked?”
Me: “yeah baby, its your pussy .. you own it.. pound it the way you want”
Saurabh : “Tell me how much you like my cum”
Me : “Oh… ahh fuck… please flood my pussy with your cum hubby. See , I am lying under you with your dick inside me and Ashish’s cum on my face..”
Saurabh moaned and flooded my pussy as if he was cumming for the first time in his life. Some cum oozed out of my pussy and Saurabh again followed Ashish’s footsteps, scooped all the cum with his dick that was coming out and came to my mouth .. I sucked him clean and dry .
Now both of my hunk’s dick was loosen after their first cum in last 5 hours. So Ashish decided to have another round of whisky in balcony . They got up and wore their underwear’s and I was about to do the same when Saurabh stopped me saying “you don’t need to wear anything” . We live in a duplex house inside a society and it has a balcony on first floor with 3.5 feets closed railing. Means no one can directly see you if you are sitting on the floor.
I told both of them “being a man you guys are wearing your under wears but you are not allowing me to wear anything. What if someone comes out in opposite balcony”.
Ashish laughed and said “because you are freshly fucked slut who is going to give up her ass too in sometime” These words sent a shock to my entire body. Though I was experienced in anal sex , still Ashish’s manhood is too much wide in girth . I dint say anything and this time Saurabh made all the pegs and we went to balcony .. I was stark naked and they were in their briefs .
We turned off all the lights and now the only lights that coming to balcony are the mild street-lights of the society. The ambience was such enticing that if someone saw us , they could only figure out 3 bodies in balcony , but couldn’t figure out if we were naked or what we were wearing in such mild lights. After having some chit-chats, they decided to have a smoke and stood up for that .. Its always exciting to be naked outside where cool breeze is touching your body and making your nipples hard.
I was about to finish my drink , when Ashish noticed that and commented “is raandi k nipples toh firse hard ho gaye saurabh bhai”
Saurabh smiled and asked me to get down on my knees beside the railings. I finished my drink went between both of them and was on my knees . Saurabh took his undy off to his knee and pushed the dick into my face. This time Ashish followed the same and took off his undy completely. I was back in action again sucking them hard simultaneously. Both of them enjoying it while smoking and pressing my hard nipples in between.
After 10 mins of good blowjob , we went inside and while they were keeping the glasses inside kitchen , I got on the bed took position in doggy style and wait for them to come out. Once they comes into the bedroom , I just smiled and said “the bitch is ready .. come guys . ride her.”
Both of the just jumped over the bed and in a fraction of second , Ashish was inside my mouth and Saurabh started fucking my juicy wet pussy. I was feeling proud of my slutty act , where 2 men just trying to find a hole in my body. Saurabh left me after couple of minutes and Ashish was fucking my mouth holding my hair. I was not able to see what Saurabh was doing behind.. suddenly I felt him applying lube in my ass.. that moment I knew I was going to be fucked in my ass.
He put some lube and straightway put his dick into my asshole. I screamed “ahhhhhhhhhh….. baby dhire daalo… this is asshole.. not pussy”
He dint care and just submitted whole of his dick inside my asshole and I just kept on screaming with Ashish’s dick in my mouth. I was in heaven or somewhere I don’t know , but it was extreme pleasure with some pain for me. Though I was well fucked in ass, still it was very tight and Saurabh could not take me more and was about to cum when Ashish said “Saurabh , cum in her mouth .. it’s been long that she is thirsty .. give it to her.. let me fuck her asshole”
I screamed back “ Noooooooooooooo….. Ashish , not in asshole.. its too tight for your dick and I cant take it.. if you want,, fuck my pussy couple of times more..but gaand me nai”

They quickly changed place and Ashish put his dick into my pussy and started fucking and Saurabh came into my mouth .. The entire time I was in doggy position getting fucked like a bitch by 2 mad dogs !! Ashish dint put his dick inside ass, instead of that he put his thumb into it.. His thumb was so big that I felt like being double penetrated. I was moaning on top of my voice, when suddenly I looked into the corner of the bed .. There was a mirror and I saw a married wife getting fucked in doggy position with her wedding chuda on her hand and a guy fucking from behind and her husband using his mouth to dump some cum into it.. the boobs were bouncing .. the whole scenario made me to have another orgasm!!
That night , They fucked me couple of times more and always put all their load in my mouth .. I had drunk a lot of cum by that time and I was really full. My whole body was in pain and my mood was ecstatic.. it was about 5am in the morning when Saurabh asked Ashish to leave before morning & traffic starts in the society .. Ashish hugged me and said “Time to give you the surprises that I promised before”
They both smiled smirkily and Saurabh went on to get a bag from the cupboard.. I didn’t know what was happening around.. To break my surprise ,Ashish said “jab maine enter kiya tha maine yeh bag Saurabh ko diya tha and it has something for you for your upcoming days and Saurabh also took some photos when you were sucking my dick on the doorstep”
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-02-2023, 03:37 PM