Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The entire msg just got me wet and my pussy was dripping through my thighs. And I took some rest , as I understood , this 2 guys won’t let me sleep for a minute the whole night . It was 6.30pm when hubby woke me up and I did my final makeup touch and went to dining hall and sat on the sofa. Saurabh saw me and started touching his dick and said “ aj tu bhayanak chudne wali hay”. My heart was pouncing and all I could do was wait for someone not really known and fuck the brains out of me. Saurabh put me on blindfold as soon as the clock ticks 7 and took me near the door . I sat on my knees and Saurabh kissed me. Suddenly the door bell rang and my heartbeat skipped. I opened my mouth as big as possible and sit there like a roadside prostitute. I heard Ashish came in and within a minute I felt a dick in my mouth. I started sucking it without any question and hi hello. I was sucking for few minutes when a thought came into my mind and realized that I never heard the door to be locked .
So , what the hell is going on? I am a 28yrs old housewife , dressing like a whore , sitting on her knees, sucking a dick of an almost unknown guy just beside my apartment door which is either opened or semi opened. This thought was enough to wet my pussy again. But I went on to submit myself to our fantasy.
The silent got broken when Ashish said “ Saurabh , its time to surprise our slut” and I remembered his msg which he sent in afternoon. I was so horny over the fact that I can’t see anything and I am sucking a dick in front my hubby and my ass and boobs are almost on display to the guy.
So……What can be the surprise?

Its almost 10 mins past and I was busy sucking his cock on the doorstep itself . Till that time I was not sure , whether door is closed or open or what !! I was in ecstasy of his cock and the fantasy that I forgot everything . His dick was so big probably 8 or 9 inches that I being an expert blowjober I could not take it full. Ashish was continuously trying to gag me and I was literally gagged by his cock for a minute. I don’t know what made me that wild and wet that time , was it the blindfold , an almost stranger cock or my hubby’s presence I don’t know.. but for sure I was in a different world and nobody was speaking a single word.. it was just few ah huff sounds and lusts going around.
I returned back to reality when Ashish Said “ Its time for the welcome drink for my slutty hosts”.
I got a buzz and suddenly realized the last part of the text msg & I recalled “Generally guests gets a welcome drink , but today I want to have the host to have some. Also I have some surprise for you”… with the blindfold eyes and dick in my mouth I thought he is going to cum soon , hence I just started to suck more deeper to give the extreme pleasure a man can get & trying to visualize his expression .
But suddenly to my astonishment , he withdrawn his cock and asked me to keep the mouth open. I sensed that Saurabh was behind me touching me sensually . I was still on my fours, just sucked a new dick , wearing a lucrative dress with wedding chuda & blindfolded and my mouth lil opened anticipating the next step of these guys.
To my surprise , he put a small glass in my mouth and I smelled cum in it. Ashish murmured “open your mouth big & wide and have your welcome drink sweetheart”.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-01-2023, 04:08 PM