Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Saurabh had already fucked my ass quite a times after marriage and he loves to torture my boobs. in 8 months of marriage he made it 36DD from 34. I quickly sucked up him and made him erect and I was wet like never before with the thoughts that I will be fucked by some other guy apart from my husband. Though I already had 2 bfs during my college days and before Saurabh and both of them fucked me - one in apartment and the other guy fucked me in his car, but that was past relations . Post marriage the feelings are pretty different and most of the married girls would agree to it.
After a nice suck Saurabh asked me to be in doggy – “ be the bitch you are who gets excited thinking other guys” . I went into the position and swing my ass towards up for his easy access. he put some lubes in my asshole and forced his dick into me and started fucking me. Whenever we are excited to the core , we screams in hindi to get more nasty feeling. He kept on slapping my ass and said
“bol tu kaun hay.. tu meri slut hay??”
“hann baby mai tumahri slut , tumahri randi hun… jo chahe kar lo mere sath , mai mana nai karungi.” I moaned to get him going.
“tu horny ho gayi thi uske lund k photos dekh kar, haina?”
“ahh uhhh sorry baby.. mai manti hun mai wet ho gayi thi .. ab tum meri gaand marke uska badla le loh aahhhh ufff” .. I said somehow. He fucked me for around 40 mins and flooded my asshole with his cum before he let me go to washroom to clean up myself.
Next day , it was clear Sunday morning , I woke up and made some breakfast and came out of the kitchen and saw Saurabh sitting on the table with his laptop on. I was wearing a satin night gown that comes till my knees and dint wear any bra , so my cleavage was visible. Saurabh saw me and was almost banging me through his eyes. I could sense that something got changed and spicy between us in last 48 hours. He told me that he is talking with Ashish and asking him to meet in local coffee shop by afternoon and he will go and meet him to make sure he is a nice and safe guy for his wife to get fucked with.
Around 12.30 pm Saurabh left to meet with Ashish in a coffee shop . I was busy in kitchen suddenly my cell phone buzzed. It was Saurabh. He texted that he met Ashish and the guy is sober and looks experienced and he is going to have a coffee with him and talk about our plan. It was a huge turn on for me thinking about the fact that my hubby is sitting and having a coffee with the guy who is going to fuck his wife in just few days. My juices starts flowing from my pussy and soaked the panty .I was into my own thoughts while suddenly the doorbell rang and I watched the clock as it was 2.30 almost.

It was Saurabh , as soon as he entered I smooched him hard. He grabbed me by my ass , deposited me in the dining table and dropped his pant and started fucking my slutty pussy. It was the first time in our relation , that he just came back to home , dint utter a single word and simply started fucking me without making any love. And all I could do was spreading my legs as wide as possible and moaning him to fuck me harder. I was hell horny. Once he was in climax , I sat on my knees as an obedient wife and took all his load into my mouth. He handed over me a packet and told me that he bought a new sim card to maintain secrecy and I need to use it to talk to Ashish so that I can be comfortable before real meet.I put it in my cell phone and as soon as I switched on I got an whatsapp text. It says
“hii !! this is Ashish , the new owner of your 3 holes”
That runs a shivers down my spine & I showed it to Saurabh and he asked me to be comfortable and play as naughty as I can. I replied “hello Ashish. Manisha this side your new slut and fuck toy” & hence started our conversation.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-01-2023, 12:27 PM