Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
[Image: 11.jpg]

We went to their room…its balcony opened to the pool…they had made a hole in the changing room and placed a camera in it…if I complained they would go to jail…but I wanted to be naughty too…
The camera was attached to the laptop…
We saw several girls coming and going…then Jack screamed…hey guys…she is going to the changing room…get ready…
We saw in the screen as Su came in unaware of our spying on her…
Su came in the changing room and showered/…her face was towards the camera and eyes closed as she washed her body….as the water trickled down her body she looked hot and sensual…
Jack:man look at her…bloody hot…
Simon:fuck man…she is damn hot…
Then Su stopped the shower and dried her self with the towel…
My heart was beating hard with excitement…
Su then started taking off her bikini…she started untying the not …it was like a slow motion for me….
Su slowly untied the knot and down came the bikini

Down came the bikini….her boobs were there for us to see…her juicy perky boobs were all tight …her pink nipples were erect from the water and were facing up…
Even though we saw the boobs I saw Jack and Simon just kept looking at the screen without saying a word till Su didn’t change into her clothes and go out…it was like time stood still…her pussy wasn’t visible due to the angle but we had a good look at her boobs…

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-01-2023, 11:08 AM