Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The car was 100 meter from the entrance….
Driver…sir this is as far as I can go…
Me: oh no we will have to run
Su:shit…ill get wet…what to do…
Me:lets make a run for it…we may not get much wet…
After much discussing and noticing no other way su agreed…
We ran towards the entry door…it was poring heavily…but halfway I noticed su wasn’t too wet so I deliberately stepped on her sandle lace…
Su lost balance and tripped in a pond full of rain water….
I helped her up…she was soaking wet from head to toe…
Me: oh god…are you ok darling
Su:shit…can’t you see and run…im all wet…
We reached the entry porch…
Su: I cant go in….I wana go back…
Alas we looked back the driver had left and there were no vehicles there…
Me:lets go in and see…
Su: I cant go in …
Me:y?
Su:look at my dress..its completely transparent…
The dress had become completely transparent…
What to do…I wondered aloud
Y don’t you change into the dress in your bag…it’s a little small so I planned to reurn it so placed it in your bag but as its here you try it…
Su:lets see…what can we do…
Mr x came to the door and greeted us…
I could see he liked what he say…his eyes were fixed on Su's body…
I explained to him that Su needed to change…
He took us to a washroom were Su went in to change….as I sat outside…
After 5 minutes Su called me in…
Su had worn the dress and the leather dress as I knew was 2 sizes short so was like a second skin….
I loved it….boy will eyes drop today
Su:this is too small ….i cant even breathe with ease in it…how will I close the back zip…
Me:let me do it…
I tried zipping but it was to tight …wouldn’t go up….so I asked her to suck in air and remove her underwear …as I pulled it up….i managed to close it all the way up without any underwear….
Su looked damn hot…such a tight leather dress on her skin…
Su: oh shit this is so tight…hope it doestn't pop open….I'm scared…
Me: ive called the cab Su don’t worry ….this is just to get you to the hotel…I lied to su…
Me:while we are waiting for the cab y not get out of the bathroom and sit somewhere decent…
Su agreed and we came to the main area…turns out it was the house of Mr X where where he has these parties….
As we came out we were greeted by Mr x…
X:hellooooo are you ok
Me: yes just looking to get back….
I had told his about my secret plan to get her in the short dress…
X:yes yes…the cab is on its way but may take time due to the rain so y don’t you…come and have a drink…
I agreed …
Su stopped me….
Su:are you crazy….I'm too exposed….just lets go home…
Me: my dear,,its dim here and no one knows us…so y not enjoy a drink before we go back in the cab….’
I managed to convince her …
We reached the bar….it was a crowded place with music dance going on….all were in leather dresses….enjoying themselves…
Y don’t I bring you to ease….Mr X said handing us our drinks…
We both had a sip and it was good….
Me:whats in it….it tastes great and I'm already feeling good…
Su:yes…true
Mr X whispers in my ear…ecstacy
Me:what?
X: yep…it will loosen you up…
I felt really good and happy…even though I didn’t approve of him giving it to us without informing us….
Within a few minutes I could notice Su was feeling the effects as well…the was moving freely and her shyness had faded off…she was smiling and was cheerful…
Mr x left us to look after other guests….
We really enjoyed the ambience…had a few more drinks…I felt great,,…had fun after a long time…
We laughed and danced…
It was great,,…I was high and so was Su…
I decided to rest with a drink while Su decided to dance…
I sat at the sofa and sat looking at sue on the dance floor sipping my drink…mr x came and sat next to me sipping his own drink….
We both just drank looking at the dance floor….
I noticed many guys and girls were looking at Su…she was attractive…maybe so…
But then I noticed…her back zip was coming undone…it had opened from the top and was 1/3 down…
Su was unaware….
At first I wanted to go and hide her but I didn’t get up…I was actually liking her that way,…
Sue just danced …was having fun…
Slowly and slowly her zip slid down….I guess she didn’t notice because she was high and because it relieved the tightness of the dress…
Su was just drunk dancing…I could see people eyeing her with lust….boy did I have a hard on….
Mr x approached me…so how about we have a little fun….
I knew what he meant but no matter how high I was this was not going to happen….and that too in a place like this….who knows what kind of guys were around…
I decided to call it quits and went to Su….zipped her up…
 I told Mr X that this was not acceptable by me and I needed to call it quits...
he tried convincing me but I was adamant and called a cab and took her to the hotel….

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-01-2023, 10:15 PM