Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Tricking My Beautiful Northeastern Wife

samthebarbarian

Tricking My Beautiful Northeastern Wife

Hi guys my name is Ravi…I'm a 36 year old male from New Delhi…I have my own business and am doing pretty good for my self…I have a touring job due to my work and in one of such trip I met my wife Surabhi (name changed as her real name will be difficult for you to pronounce) who is from Shillong…
Surabhi and I hit it off from the word go and after 2 years of long distance dating decided to get married…we married 5 years back…
Coming to Surabhi or Su as I call her…she is a very modern girl as most northeastern girls are but very decent and ethical…most Indian men have a misconception about northeastern girls that they are slutty…this is not the case …they are very decent, faithful and lovely…its just that their dressing and liquor habits are a little different than ,most Indians…
Su is 5ft 1…slim…very fair…red coloured hair…minimal hair at other places…figure is 30 28 32…not a typical curvy body but is slim…
she has small boobs…but they are perky like alphanso mangoes with pink large nipples….she dresses modern like jeans and tops but never exposes more than her belly button…

We have had a good married life as Su loves me and I her…
after 5 years of marriage things were getting a little stale…So we decided to spice up our life…
We went to night clubs dancing …parties etc…all worked till I got bored…moreover like most married women Su had lost interest in sex and was less active member than me…which really annoyed me…but what could I do …I tried everything…
I wanted Su to try on sexy dresses but she wouldn’t do so fearing what people would say about her,…
So I decided to have a little fun abroad…
After many months of hard work we decided to take a break and go to Singapore…
The trip was in the month of March…beautiful weather…
First we visited different places had fun….Then we decided to go the night life prime zone claq quay
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-01-2023, 05:56 PM