Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
While preparing tea..many things were going thru my mind. It is clear that he is trying to flirt with me. how should I behave? being a wife and a mom should I stop him and send him back immediately or should I allow him to some extent? I know where to draw the line. The loyal decent wife and The slut are fighting inside..but unfortunately slut won. OK..let him be more bold and you enjoy his attention for sometime then you can stop him. but I didn't realize man's desire is like fire in the forest..Once it erupts it wont get satisfied until it burns the whole forest. I just looked back from the kitchen
with an expectation that he will look at me. for my disappointment he was not staring into kitchen but for my surprise he was rubbing on his crotch slowly over his boxers. That sight gave more encouragement to the slut in me. I decided to tease him and checked my blouse and saree. I adjusted saree much lower from my navel and set the blouse so that my cleavage should be visible without any special efforts from his side. I walked with tea towards him and instead of keeping it on table I bent and offered him to take. he came bit forward to take it and as expected his eyes were glued to my well exposed cleavage.I tried to avoid looking into his eyes and I lowered my eyes but there I observed a small movement in his boxers. there was a tent like shape forming slowly..it is small though. I walked back into my couch and sat but this time in a relaxed way.. my fair stomach and round deep navel was exposed along with my one boob as I slid my pallu a bit while sitting. I laid back and closed eyes as if I was tired by spending 5 mins in kitchen.
he shouted slowly but suddenly " what a ball!" I came forward and asked " what?"
he "what a lovely ball Deepa..that's why I love these ball games." I said "really?"
he "yes..that too games with Big balls.. I am crazy to play with big balls all day and night if I get chance" he gave a pause "I mean big ball games like football, basket ball".
I smiled and said "then what about cricket? don't you watch it?" he " off course but I like to play cricket instead of watching when someone plays..and I heard you women like that bats hitting ball game more..right?". I smiled " yes..I do watch and I like Dhoni".
He said "ohhh..yeh..he is a hitter..so you like strong and hard hitters?" again "you know Deepa even I am a hitter and I hit mercilessly".He stressed on the word mercilessly and he never missed to eat my exposed parts with his eyes.His words were stimulating the womanhood in me. I could feel my boobs were becoming heavy.

He stood up again and asked "where is the bed room? show me" I was puzzled.He smiled "don't worry Deepa..I just want to use the rest room" I showed him the way. After few minutes he came back and sat down. he left his boxer buttons opened and his semi-erected brown member is visible. That was the first time I saw a cock in real other than my hubby. It is in brown color and the shaft is in light pink. It was looking clean. He was behaving as if he doesn't know anything and I was not able to control looking at that. He looked at me and asked "what are you looking at?". I was trembling and trying to control that..without any thought I said "you forgot buttons". He looked at it and touched it with his hand and said "let him be free ..it is suffocating". when he touched it I observed that it started bulging.

He asked me " do you have any problem?" smiled. what could I answer?
again he said "In fact I cant be fully covered always.. if I am alone in my room I wont wear anything..not even these..."with a teasing smile. It was raining out side..but I was sweating a lot... I took bath before awhile but still my armpits became wet and I was sure my peach color blouse must have been drenched with sweat. I kept silent and watching T.V just to avoid the sight of his growing manhood even though I don't understand what was going on in that game...what I could see was few men with jersies and shorts were running behind a ball..but I was sure they all got good physique, just like Riyaz .

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-01-2023, 11:44 AM