Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update

A few days passed without any major incident other than a few accidental touches of Ajay uncle. Life was normal for Chitra. Obviously she made sure of no late working hours and no male friends at home.

It was a Saturday afternoon; Chitra was having lunch with Ajay uncle and suddenly she started to nauseate with sudden stomach ache. She barely finished her lunch and almost ran to her room and then bathroom. She almost peed in her pants as she was not able to control due to stomach ache. She felt little relaxed after throwing up a little. And then cleaned herself.
She heard a knock on the door. She knew that it would be Ajay uncle to ask her well being. However she had to let go off the clothes as they got little dirty in the whole vomiting act . She quickly took a white buttoned shirt and a pair of barely covering her thighs. She had no time to go and search for undergarments from the cupboard as she was afraid that uncle will enter if she takes too long so she couldn’t wear a bra and hence just pulled a towel and wrapped it around her shirt…
She opened the door for uncle and as she expected uncle took a full glance at her hot body..especially giving special attention to her slender shapely long and waxed fair legs…. before asking her about her wellbeing. She briefly told him about the stomach ache and old him that she would take some rest.
To her surprise, uncle seems to be already prepared for this as he took the matter in his hand. He firmly insisted that she should immediately visit a doctor; in fact he knew a doctor nearby. In spite her requests, he almost forced her to immediately go to the doctor with him….

THE END

THE END

I started this story and in between lost the plot and mood to write it. I dont intend to complete this story and hereby declare that 'This story Ends here. There wont be any update on this.'

But, don't worry. Similar ideas will be used in my newer stories (I will try to keep them short but complete rather than long and left).

Please accept my apologies.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-01-2023, 04:39 PM