Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Part-2: Return of Chitra

Years went by and Chitra reached her final year of graduation. She had almost forgotten about the couple of incidents at Ajay uncles place…may be just a few memories. But again the destiny had something different in store for her.

After giving the graduation exam she was again presented with an opportunity to do an internship and then most probably a permanent position. She was very happy for herself until she got to know that she was placed in Gurgaon. Her heart skipped a beat as she was suddenly reminded of the past. But little option she had as her father already asked Ajay uncle and he happily agreed to take her in.

The day arrived when she went to Ajay uncle’s house, this time alone. Ajay uncle was very happy to see her. It was after 3 long years. She was now just completing 21. And it was evident as uncle glanced through her figure, clad in white t-shirt and little low waist jeans, as he opened the door for her. She obviously, being well-mannered as she was, immediately bent down to touch his feet. And uncle, as if waiting for this opportunity, gently patted her head and then swiftly put his hand under. Pretending to lift her up from bending, he gently pressed her bra clad soft bosom. He was delighted as they seemed like just ripe mangoes…sure she has grown beautifully….uncle said to himself. Chitra felt little awkward and immediately stood up…suddenly after 3 years she was feeling a pair of manly hands grabbing so closely and definitely…she some how held back the moan that was about to come out…but couldn’t avoid the little red blush on her glowing cheeks…

Uncle was happy to see the blushful shyness rather than her previous teenage scared look….this time surely he was going to finish the game he couldn’t finish the last time.

Nothing much had changed from the last time…only uncles brother had moved out for his own business…uncle was little older with more gray hair and fatter beer belly…

she again was back in her old room that she stayed some 3 years back…it was all coming back to her and giving her goose bumps…

She heard a knock on the door breaking her memory of mixed erotic and embarrassing movements. She asked to ‘come in’ in a little curious but scared voice. As she expected it was Ajay uncle. He came in the room with a big smile. As his eyes traveled, devouring her smooth waxed legs and the curvy bosom. She could feel his eyes clearly and that made her go red with blush.

So you done with your graduation. You have grown up pretty fast. …he said siting on the bed. She just looked at him with a shy smile as she knew what he meant by that.

“I am sure you must have had tons of boyfriends by now”…. He asked in a little playful voice.

“No uncle. Nothing like that. You know my dad. He is really strict in all these matters. So just friends no boyfriends” …She replied in her feminine melodious voice.

“Haha and you want me to believe that….well you very well know that I can check if you are still a good girl” …he said with an indicative smile….he couldn’t help his eyes taking a quick glance at her crotch….”I am sure u do know what I mean” …he continued in order to freshen the lost memories.

She just nodded. But this time her showing signs of fear, but was rather red in youthful girly blush. Somewhere deep inside, just for a moment, she just imagined those mature hands again parting her lower lips…..

And she just barely said “i..i am still a virgin”

Ajay uncle looked deep in her shy eyes and stammering words with a cunning smile on face. As if his hands were itching to get on with her youth….

Ohh..what is this? …Ajay uncle asked her moving his hands gently on her soft belly..tracing the black thread she was wearing….

“aa…it’s a..religious thread..a..i mean…” she just looked down as uncle interrupted…

“let me guess…chastity thread? “…and he looked at her red face again….smiling as her let his hands down on her jeans hook…

She just nodded in yes….as she felt his fingers opening the jeans hook…she was unable to resist but just breath heavy….looking at uncle with shy eyes…as they were conveying a mixed feeling…

“ to saach me naath nahi utri aabhi?” ..he said as he opened the jeans hook and slowly pulled down the zipper….

She just blushfuly nodded in no as she perfectly knew the meaning of ‘nath utarna’ (defloration)…
This time her legs automatically spread…as he gently let his palm rest on her most pvt part once again….she just closed her eyes letting her bosom heave with heavy breathing…

“Aaha…u keep it waxed..” uncle exclaimed feeling the soft smooth skin embarrassing her more and more….and then slowly inserted his middle finger as his expert hands found the exact hole in almost no time….

There was an apparent quick pain visible on her face as she almost bit her lower lip controlling her moan…
But she couldn’t stop the little wetness that made the way smoother for the thick middle finger as it reached the thick hymen….there was a smile on uncle’s face as now he knew for sure that this well-endowed girl was indeed a virgin..and this time he was not going to waste much time to make her woman….

He withdrew his hand and cleaned it on her t shirt….leting her know that she was wet down there and he is well aware of that…..she opened her eyes but couldn’t meet his…there was no conversation for a while and it was evident that uncle was trying very hard to control his urges….

Indeed he was successful…and he didn’t want to do anything more than this on first day itself…or rather he liked to play more rather than just go quick and fast….

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-01-2023, 10:13 AM