Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Uncle got up from between her legs..giving a final brush to her wet vulva..she wiggled..in pleasure

..she wanted to run towards the cupboard to fetch something to wear..but the juices flowing below made her slow…she was sure that uncle would give her time to grab a cloth…

But she was wrong…uncle was too quick to unlock the door…she almost screamed…but controlled herself….it wasn’t open but a small gap to have a conversation…as expected it was uncles friend who had come here to see the flat…

She wasn’t sure if he saw anything..but she immediately grabbed the nearby cloth ..it was her old tight thin white salwar that she had kept for the maid…she had no option but to pull it quick…it was worn out and faded in colour..it was almost transparent now…especially towards waist area..
She wasn’t sure how much was she showing and how much hiding..but now the door was fully open and she found herself greeting a short but stout man in his early 50s..her tank top was barely protecting her deep navel..and her flowing juices were leaving a trace on her semi transparent salwar..

“ meet my friend Sunil”…uncle introduced his friend to Chitra..she had to smile in that weird and awkward position…she was still wet down…
“And she is Chitra..she will show u around the flat..u can ask her anything….she is staying here almost for a month…” uncle pinched her butt..that was very open and she didn’t expect that…
Chitra had no choice but to accept the proposal…Sunil uncle was quite a pervert…he scanned her body with his big button like eyes…she was awkward..but he wasn’t bothered…

Sunil uncle seemed to have slight problem in his right leg as he was limping somewhat….uncle left almost immediately after introducing them…
“Chitra, I know Ajay since army days u know...we both are very good friends..I and he got injured at the same time..and I got this problem in my leg…” Sunil uncle had a sweet voice as he rested his arm on her shoulder..for support…

She could feel the pervert touch of his fingers..but his reason was genuine…she couldn’t complain but to let him rest his hand on her shoulder…
“lets see the house”..he started walking with his hand on her shoulder…he gently pressed it on every step as he walked…

Her noodle strapped tank top was giving him good access to her fair flesh…moments back she was lying naked in front of Uncle and was dripping wet…she had to leave that in between and now again she was being felt by this old pervert…
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 25-01-2023, 03:27 PM