Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(23-01-2023, 01:39 AM)krish_999 Wrote: A few thoughts.

1.   The first chapter of the story was posted in Oct 2020 and the last one in Jan 2023. 27 months to complete this story - vs 16 months to complete 'No One Dies a Saint'.

2.   However, I started thinking about the third part (among a couple of other story ideas) immediately after the completion of the NODS. But I had no idea that it would take this long to finish this story. A personal tragedy had happened in between, delaying it more than I thought.

3.   When I started thinking about the third part (before committing to writing it), the story had a very different storyline. In that, Krish and Meera would start sharing their fantasies and finally decide to do it again with someone 'just once'. But that person happened to be a Casanova who stays long enough in their life until Meera becomes pregnant. She refuses abortion and the couple part ways. Krish ends up with Nikita who was by then separated from her husband (the initial storyline didn't have any mention of Nikita's child :P ) Krish starts living with Nikita but later, when Krish see Meera's child (like 3 month old), he's surprised to see it's his own (from the looks, eyes, etc.) And he is hit with remorse. So much drama after that and eventually Nikita asks him to leave her for Meera.
It's just a thread - I stopped thinking about it very soon. Because it was so much drama with very less sex. I knew it wouldn't work here. :P 

4.   When I started to write the story chapter-wise, I tried to write in the third person POV. But then I thought readers would eventually force me to give Meera's thought process too, so I decided to re-write in first person POV.

5.   When I started writing the story (but not started posting it) the story had a different climax. Krish and Meera were to part ways, forever, bringing the series to an irreversible end. In this storyline, Meera was to fall in love with the other guy and chooses to become pregnant with her will to convince Krish that she has moved on. And that person was not Desai. It was Ashish. This is the alternate climax that I said might shock the readers. Because in this version, Desai never gets to sleep with Meera. His part ends in the mid part of the story. Ashish, on the other hand, was a genuine person with a belief - 'one woman for one man'. So after making love to Meera (not in the same circumstance that the present version has), Ashish lets go of his marriage and gets a divorce. And his loyalty and attitude make Meera fall in love with him. This version was more like a love story.
However, as I started developing the story, the character of Desai grew in my head so deeply that I started feeling for him. He was a man with a horrible past, a man who didn't want to accept defeat, and eventually a man who changed himself to get what he wanted. I also felt dropping him in the mid part of the story and taking Ashish from thereon would make the story look like two stories stitched together. Desai's chase going nowhere was going to attract readers' backlash. This is the point when I said I was affected by readers' influence. But readers had no idea what I had in my mind. Desai's part had more erotica and Ashish's part had more romance/love. So I decided to favour Desai to be the main character.
But even when I thought Desai was the main guy, I needed Ashish to bring down Meera's defence to accept Desai. Many readers didn't like the idea of Ashish and Meera having sex. But I felt it was necessary to let the couple realise it is not that hard.

6.   In this alternate climax too, I had no plan to leave Krish to look like a saint LOL. During the initial part, there was a scene when he was approached by a friend to help him elope with his girlfriend. This scene is still there - you can see it in Chapter 10 - when Krish and Meera are about to board the train. The friend's name was Ashok and the girl's name was Anupama. In the alternate version, Krish takes up the challenge to take Anupama to Bangalore but is forced to deviate from the main route due to heavy rains. This trip leads to a moment when Krish and Anupama become intimate, before dropping her with Ashok.
When Meera leaves Krish for Ashish, Krish is devastated but is also in a state to admit that he didn't deserve to live with Meera. At this time he gets Ashok's phone call, who invites him to his marriage. Krish was surprised that it took him so long to marry his girlfriend even after eloping, but Ashok tells him that he was not getting married to Anupama. Turns out, the couple had parted long ago.
Eventually, Krish and Anupama meet up in Hyderabad and they casually start seeing each other. That's the end of the story.
The whole thing is a bit romantic not as erotic as our beloved site demands. And since I chose Desai as the other guy for Meera in this story, the Anupama-Krish thread was avoided. I still have this version in my note which I believe will stand on its own, and I might write it as a small story like 'The Accident'. Five chapters, maybe?

7.   In the present version, the event Desai used to separate the couple was the Jai incident. In an alternate version of this Desai game, Desai sends Krish to Mumbai with Maithrei. He was aware of Maithrei's inclination toward Krish and he expected her to seduce Krish in Mumbai. And while making love to Meera, he casually reveals that Krish and Maithrei might be fucking like rats. Meera was shocked and she chided Desai. He makes Desai call Maithrei who reveals that they both were sleeping in separate rooms. Meera happily calls Krish and bids him goodnight. When Krish returns from Mumbai, Meera welcomes him with some juicy sex and extra love lol. However, there was another side to the previous night. Even though Krish had discarded all of Maithrei's advances, when Meera phoned him to bid goodnight, he learned that she was with Desai. This frustrates him and triggers him to knock on Maithrei's door. He sleeps with her and the next day wakes up with guilt which intensifies when Meera treats him with a lot of respect on his return. He later chooses to discuss his dilemma with Desai on phone, which was heard by Meera. All the trust between the couple is gone, and problems start. This version lacked balance and I chose to drop it eventually.

8.   In the last chapter, I had written a streamy scene between Krish and Parvati just because I loved to imagine them in bed. Parvati was conservative in bed and had no sex for years. The things Krish did with her body make her very satisfied (she even joked that she would have kept her pussy shaved if she had even a distant idea).
However, including this scene in the final version was never a serious option.

9.   All the changes that I said I made after starting the story, were not meant to bring shock value. And also not to add a twist nobody was guessing. My Point is never to create twists for the sake of giving surprises. But to make those surprises believable and likeable. I think if the writer can choose the right words with the right momentum, even the stupidest scene will look realistic. Many of you have commented that I often leave the chapter on a cliffhanger. I have explained that in an earlier comment. I bring twists only when necessary, otherwise, I just highlight a point that catches your attention.

10. The first part of this series was my first-ever story in any forum. When I go back and read it again, and then look at what I write now, I realise what has changed in my writing. You can see it. From barely making a few sentences and getting tired of constructing imaginary conversations, I have reached a stage where I can write a full page about anything in one sitting. This was never going to be possible if I was only to write for myself. It happened only because I wrote it for someone else who I knew could look at my writing critically. That sums up the importance of you all - The readers - for the real force behind the change in my writing. I am forever grateful to you all for helping me, and encouraging me, to write more.

11. A friend recently advised me to stay healthy because he felt staying awake for late hours was an unhealthy practice; indeed it is. I was also of the same view that it would affect the readers too, who stayed awake until late hours to check for updates or read an update posted at 2 am. But I was helpless, to be honest. The kick to deliver was so much in my blood, I guess. Next time I write something here, I will try not to hamper your sleep. But my promises have very less value here, lol.

12. The next story that I write will be a small one. Like The Accident. It will save us from a lot of such problems.

13. About those discussions you guys held here, I have gone through all of them. Such long, detailed comments, I think no other thread had this privilege. While reading your assumptions/ justifications, there is one thing that I have realised. The future of Xossipy is bright. With so many people with wild imaginations, how can this forum run short of writers? Guys, you all need to do only one thing to be a writer: Start. Start writing what comes into your mind. I'm sure you'll stun yourself when you see the reaction.

Looking forward to hearing more from you, about the story, about everything.
Thanking you all again for the love and support.
Keep reading, and Keep posting.
Love Krish.

Thank you Krish for your detailed thinking way explanation. Frankly speaking to me none of them were shocker. If we speak on certain points

3. As you said very confusing story line than you should have changed the title to "Race 4"  may be ha ha ha 

5. Point no 5 - when Ashish came into frame, i taught oh my this story is drifting again. Frankly speaking I never taught Meera would end up with some one apart from Krish. Even when Ashish came into picture, i taught frustration created by Ashish, Krish encouragement for Meera in bed where they use to enact punishing Ashish, also Meera growing close with Desai during that phase where they use to go on lunch and coffe might bring merra close to Desai. She might slip during those phase to Desai and sex might occur witnessed or heard by Krish. That's it meera would be guilty and couple fight and patch up. I was thinking this story line.
But when Ashish was out of picture, Desai gained importance i taught he will play vital role. But never taught of aniversary episode the way in which it happened. That was peak of my frustrations on this story. But after that episode when Meera started tilting towards Desai and her feelings started to change i taught it's more than one night stand but pregnency never in concept only. May be some instances and ultimately sex witnessed by Krish , jealousy creeps in and Desai will be kicked out. 

The last but one episode (41) changed all thinking upside down, initially I taught why did you do that,. First reading made me think like that , especially Meera accusing Krish. But when I reread it many times, it looked justified for what Krish had brought upon him, Desai might not be changed man because morning sex was still mystry so it was known that would be key to everything, but that sex scene between Meera and Desai was giving so much kick , superbly written. Very few stories written with such kick giving sex scene. Once such story in this forum is " The butterfly" awesome written scene, readers can read that, but again it's incomplete one. I think everyone will agree more than the actual sex , the development and dialogues to that sex scene gives more pleasure. But again 42 was an abrupt end, taught Desai will take Meera on guilty trip , both will enjoy  making Krish jealous or envy of them , than climax will happen as planned by you, but yaa it was bit different one only.

7. I also agree this would have been the better option instead of jai but not planned by Desai. It should be accidental between maitrei and Krish, found out by Desai by some means, reveling same to meera, than 41 chapter with all action explained above. This could have been good development. 

Anyways story has ended it was a pleasent journey with you Krish , all readers and three main characters. Again I request you to please rewrite the last chapter in much elaborated and erotic manner.  Please leave a msg if you update the last chapter once again such that we are aware of it and read it. 

Thank you very much Krish
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by The Last samurai - 24-01-2023, 09:31 PM