Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The day

It was a Friday late evening and she was returning home after seeing off her office colleague. Amar, her colleague, was there with her for last 2 hrs completing pending office work. She climbed up three floors as there was no elevator. Little panting, she opened the door. The door directly opened in the hall and had a broad sofa facing the door. A tv in one corner and a big French window at the back of the sofa.

She was taken a back as she almost turned back thinking she has entered the wrong house. How could it be? She wondered as she saw Ajay uncle sitting on her sofa with a news paper in his hands.

"Come Chitra, I was waiting for you."

His voice was stern and scary. She froze at her place for a moment and then let herself in slowly. She could see his brother kamlesh making tea in her kitchen. She could see Ajay uncle keeping down the news paper and adjusting his position to face her fully.

Yes uncle… her tone was soft and mild. She could smell no trouble but her eyes looking around if anything was wrong.
Beta, I am observing for last few days and u seem to be forgetting some of the rules here.

Uncle was polite but authoritative in his speech.
She was not able to understand what went wrong or where. A big questionmark on her face revealed her confusion to uncle.

“This friend of yours, has visited you for the 3rd time in this week.…and that too always in late evenings. “ Uncle directly came to the point.

“ohh..Amar, actually we are working on a project…and” she was relieved to have known the cause of the problem and was explaining the situation to uncle. Her innocent mind thought of clearing the misunderstand by speaking the truth. But uncle didn’t seem in mood to hear her explanation. He stopped her midway and roared:

“ I know all the excuses given by girls of your age…I am calling your father right away”..

Now this was a trouble sign for chitra as she knew her father and especially her mother, who would beat her daughter to death but not accept her being with some random guy. And she very well knew that her truth would have no value in front of uncles complaint.

“ wait uncle...its not that..really…he was here only to do some office work…we actually have a deadline…we..” she was struggling for words..and yet again not allowed to complete:

“ Yea, why not explain all this ur father…he has left u here giving me the responsibility and u r completely misusing it…” uncle continued in a loud tone:

“And u r misusing your freedom..getting your boyfriends in the house”…he sounded disgusted, at least he appeared to be so.

“No no uncle..please don’t say that. I havnt done any such thing..and he is just a colleague..not even a friend…I mean, I can show u the work we have done…” she was trying to open her laptop..she was pleading..

“Huh, and u want me to believe that…god knows what not u have done here ..and what face will I show to your father..its better that I inform him now itself..before things go out of hand”

She hurried to prove her innocence:

“No uncle..please don’t say that…I haven’t done any such thing…god promise…he is not my boyfriend..rather I never had any…” she completed her defense and stood still with head down:

“May be u didn’t have one…but how can I be sure about now?..and who is bothered about a boyfriend…I have seen many girls of ur age Chitra…. Doing such shameless acts…disgusting..”

Uncle’s voice still had a grip and command.

“ I am not type of a girl uncle” she said meekly.

“haha, so u must be virgin then?” he asked sarcastically.

And almost instantly she nodded in affirmative.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 24-01-2023, 12:55 PM