Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
(09-01-2023, 10:12 AM)mayanair32 Wrote: Disappointed and Disgusted.

“Good Night Aunty .. already slept ☹? “Message from Waseem flashed on the phone screen. Maya ignored the notification. She was in deep thought lying with her back in the bed. She can hear the water running inside the toilet. Rajiv is getting ready for bed. From the moment Raj passed her the message from Salim, she was restless. She can imagine why he is asking her to come around noon and why he is offering her the job. Her conscious mind is saying No, but she giggles every time she thinks about it. She turned to her left facing the window from bed. lights coming from the neighboring houses in the colony through the white sheers is the only thing visible outside.

“Good Night .. Waseem “The cold formal response surprised Waseem.
“Do you want to sleep now? night is still young ..”  Message popped up on Maya’s wattsapp again.

“I am feeling sleepy Waseem .. Good night ..” She was not in the mood to entertain Waseem now. Her mind was still at the dining table. [ How come I can change this much in a week? I should say no, but should I ? Rajiv is okay anyway, but ..? ] footsteps of Rajiv coming out of the toilet brought her back to senses. She turned her side to him.

“Didn’t sleep yet dear “He smiled walking towards the bed and sat near her.  Any man would jump right over her seeing her like this in bed. Her collarbones raised slightly up, her cleavage opened up nicely revealing the deep valley between the firm round breasts. No one will say she is a mother of an eighteen-year-old. Maya lifted her head and supported it with her left hand from down.

“what are you looking at ?” She had a naughty smile on her face as she caught Rajiv staring at her.
“my beautiful wife only. “He winked. His eyes stuck on her thighs; a tremor ran through his body when he remembered Salim’s fingers running over that.

He switched off the bedroom light and lay next to her. Turning over to face her he glanced again at her thighs now illuminated with the dim yellow bed lamp.  He moved a bit close to her, placed his left hand over her thighs. “Hey, are you getting bored here?  Do you want to work? “He gently rubbed her thighs through the nightgown.

Her breathing hit his cheeks. Maya wrapped her right hand around him. “You only stopped me from working na. remember I was offered a job at school after post-graduation na? Who will offer job for me now” Maya pretended as if she forgot the conversation from the dining table.   

“ahh sorry dear. My bad, I never thought we would move here na. “He pushed his body more into her. Her breasts pressed into his chest. He gently kissed her and took her lower lips between his. Softly smooched it with his lips for a few seconds. Maya closed her eyes, enjoying it.  

He parted the kiss and looked at her. Her breathing is getting a bit irregular now. “You can take the Mobile shop job, if you like ?”  He squeezed her thighs remembering Salim and slowly started dragging the nightie upwards from her ankle.

“He might have been just joking to Raj dear? “Maya sounded uninterested.  But her heart started beating fast. she tried her best not to sound excited.
“You can ask tomorrow when you go to collect the sim “Rajiv moved the nightie up to her inner thighs. Moved his index finger into the elastic of the panty.

“Are you fine with me working there?” She sounded curious. Was surprised to hear it from Rajiv’s mouth. She lifted her ass as he slid the panties down. His palm grabbed her right ass cheek suddenly. “I am fine with that dear.” He pushed her back into the bed and leaned his head over her. Kissed her again, this time smooching her upper lips hard. She reciprocated by moving her tongue out and licking his lower lips. Wrapped her left hand around his neck and pressed his head into hers.

He parted the kiss again and looked at her. Her cheeks are shining yellow in the warm night light. Slowly slide his palm from the ass cheek to her inner thighs. “Do you want to work there dear? “He asked, looking at her face, running the index gently finger over inner thighs.

That tickling sensation was unbearable for Maya. “ahh “A soft moan came from her. She closed her eyes. “Do you want to work there dear?” He asked again. “hmm “she mumbled.  Rajiv felt his dick becoming hard after hearing that. He opened his Bermuda and slid it down with the undies. He took Maya’s right hand and pressed it over his semi hard dick.

“But be careful dear .. young college guys are very naughty.” he pressed his finger into her pussy lips. He smooched her again pushing his finger deep into the wet pussy. Maya spread her legs wide and then pressed it tight around his palm in excitement.

“He was looking at you all the time yesterday “He had a playful smile on his face. His dick started getting harder. He was enjoying talking about Salim while being intimate with Maya. “You are naughty?” She giggled. Her cheeks became red.
“No dear , His eyes were all over your ass cheeks and thighs when you were in the kitchen” he pressed his dick more into her palm. Pushed his lips into her cleavage. “he said you are very beautiful dear and am very lucky to have you” Maya grabbed his dick tightly now and gently started stocking it. “hmm “a soft moan came from her. Never had Rajiv talked to her like this.

He pushed his index finger more into her pussy hole. It was fully wet, soaked. He lifted her head and looked at her. She had a pleasing smile on her lips, enjoying the moment with closed eyes. He moved the front zip of the nightie down revealing the white bra covered breasts. He removed his finger from her pussy and slid the bra cups up to her neck revealing the firm round melons. Her nipples are already hard.

“I thought he might catch you anytime. He sat next to you na. “His lips pressed on to her nipples.  “ahh “Maya moaned again and stroked his dick fast. He was feeling the urgency in her movements. “but he did touch you right .” A shiver ran through her body when he said that. “What?” Her voice becomes tight. [did he see that?] She started breathing heavily.

“when he hugged you na ” He smiled as he felt Maya’s uneasiness. “ha-ha am right, right ?” He pressed his lips into her nipples again, this time taking it between his lips. “ahhh, you pervert “she moaned again and pressed his dick hard. “ahh dear ..” Rajiv moaned in pain.  “I am telling the truth na. Why are you punishing me. “Her cheeks became reddish in embarrassment and shame.

“He pressed you hard right tell me the truth ..dear ..” Maya’s moan from yesterday rang in his ears. Maya’s breathing became very fast. “hmm ..” Maya blushed, a small sound of agreement came from her lips.

“Did you feel his body dear? He might have enjoyed hugging my poor beautiful wife. Naughty bastard “.
“I don’t know dear .. you should ask him na.” She giggled” what can I do, I was being polite na.”  she gasped.

Yes I know dear. My dear wife was helpless. What can she do with those thugs? These beautiful boobs might have been crushed by the beast chest, did he crush it dear? “He smiled mischievously, He leaned forward and tried to take the whole breast into his mouth. “Ahh stop it Rajiv .I don’t want to hear it. You are being dirty .“Maya had a shy smile as she moaned out loud again. Her sound echoed the whole room.

She felt flashes of Salim’s palm running over her thighs. His chest pressing into her breast. His hand tracing her back. She closed her eyes. “Ahh Salim .. “ A moan came from Maya’s mouth. Goosebumps ran through Rajiv’s body when he heard that. Without any warning, in excitement, She pushed him back to the bed. rolled over him, Rajiv looked at her in disbelief, never had she made a move like this, she was too shy to take initiatives. She spread her legs and placed it over Rajiv’s dick. Looked at Rajiv with a naughty smile. Pushed it inside her wet drenched pussy. Leaned downwards and smooched him hard. She lifted his head with her both hands like a baby and licked his lips with hers. Her ass started moving up and down. Rajiv couldn’t control anymore. A current ran through his lower waist. His body became stiff. He hugged her hard. He erupted inside her with a huge moan ..”ahhhh “

He was embarrassed to look at her. “sorry dear “ He pushed her aside and turned to the other side facing his back to her ..”good night dear ..”

“Ahh “ Maya was breathless. She was still panting. Her nightie was still around her waist. Boobs popped out of it. She grabbed the bedsheet hard with both of her palms. Hot thick cum oozed out of her inner thighs. “ahh “ she moaned again softly. Even with ac she was sweating uncontrollably. She was going to have an orgasm after a long time. Hot with humiliation and disappointment she took the phone.

She typed quickly with her left hand while rubbing her pussy lips with her right hand. “Hey you slept .. ?” Waseem was drinking with Salim at the Hostel terrace as his mobile beeped inside the room.   

clps outstanding narration  yourock
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by RajV - 23-01-2023, 07:54 PM