Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
So Yashodhara kept getting fucked by the young guy, who was too distracted to focus on his cards and folded really soon. I then saw him put one hand under Yashodhara's hemline. Soon, she was moaning in delight. Loud enough for everyone in the room to stare at her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" An old guy, in his 60s, to his right said.
"Fingering her clit." he triumphantly answered.
"Knock it off. Don't do anything so obviously noticeable."
The young man frowned and took his hand out from under the kameez and Yashodhara's moans stopped. He focused on just fucking her and from the expressions on his face, it became clear exactly when he came inside my wife's cunt.
That hand was won by the old guy who had just rebuke the young guy.
"My turn!" he said.
And before the young guy could hand her off to him, he reached and grabbed the dupatta around Yashodhara's neck and pulled her towards him. She was yanked off the young guy's lap and the force with which she was pulled made her lose her footing and fall on the floor on her hands and knees. The guys all laughed as Yashodhara found herself on all fours, with the back of her kameez bunched up around her waist, giving half the room a great prolonged view of her naked ass and her sopping wet pussy.
"Come on, get up!" the old man said, giving her dupatta another yank. Yashodhara got up with some effort, and sat on his lap, the kameez falling down again to hide her nakedness. There seemed to be some problem though, because she and the old man kept fidgeting for a minute or so before they settled down.
As he started fucking her, Yashodhara grabbed the table tightly with both her hands and grimaced. Others noticed this too and said,
"What's happening?"
The old man just smiled and started singing,
"Gaand mein danda rey, gaand mein danda rey"
Everyone paused a second before bursting out into laughter. The line he had been singing meant "a stick up the ass". It all made sense now, from why it had taken him so long to enter her to why she had such an expression on her face. She was clearly being fucked in the ass.
For the next hour, Yashodhara kept getting passed around the table and fucked. Only a couple of other guys tried her ass, and most of them fucked her in her sweet little cunt. The lower half of her kameez was now very sticky and smeared with all the cum that had been shot up her cunt.
It was about 2 am when a guy at the door said,
"Some wives are coming!"
At this time, Yashodhara was on the lap of a fat bald guy. Thinking quickly, he slid Yashodhara off his dick, and pushed her to the floor.
"Under the table. Don't say anything!" he whispered and quickly zipped up his pants. Yashodhara nodded, and slowly crawled under her table, once more giving everyone a look at her perfect ass as she did so.
There was a knock on the door. Two middle aged women walked in.
"What's going on here? What's the smell?" One of the women said crinkling her nose at the musty smell of cum.
"Just playing cards." her husband, the old man who was the first to fuck Yashodhara in the ass, said.
"Let's go home. It's too late."
"Alright." he said and got up.
"You too!" The second woman said to her husband, seated on the other edge of the table.
"Hmmm?" he said with a blank expression on his face.
"Let's go!"
"Yeah yeah...in a minute." he said, whispering with some effort.
"Now!"
"Yeah, just a.....moment. You go ahead. I will down in a minute."
Something in his voice made me curious so I slid along the wall till I was close to him. And I saw what was happening. My evil minx of a wife was on her hands and knees, sucking his dick hungrily under the table. I suppressed a chuckle, wondering if this would be the end of the game. If that woman came over to her husband and saw this, all hell would break loose.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-01-2023, 01:37 PM