Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
And that's when I spotted Yashodhara, about 20 feet away from me. She was sitting on the lap of a card player whom I recognized as one of the middle aged men she had been talking to earlier. She had a drink in her hand, and from her half-closed eyes, I could see that she was now pretty drunk. The man had his arms around her and was holding the cards so she could see them.

He kept fidgeting occasionally and whispering something in Yashodhara's ear and whenever he did, it almost seemed like my wife would shiver. She had a dazed expression on her face, but she kept sipping her drink, which meant she was still aware of whatever was happening around her. I looked around the room to try and figure out what was happening. Sitting at the table were these ten guys with cards and chips in front of them. Around the table were 25 or so more men, all watching the card game and talking among themselves. Yashodhara was the only woman in the room.
The man whose lap Yashodhara was sitting on whispered something else in her ear, and she nodded, picked up a couple of chips from the stack in front of his and threw them in the pot. Three other guys said "call" and one by one threw chips in. It was time to show the cards. A young man seated about 10 feet away from me on the right said,
"Woohoo!! Full house beats two pair! I win! Hand her over!"
What happened next almost made me yell out in surprise. The guy reached down and unzipped his pants revealing an erect dick. No one else seemed to find this unusual. The man whose lap Yashodhara was sitting on said something and lifted her off his lap and got up. As that happened, even in the dim light, I figured out what was going on.
The man himself was spotting an erection, glistening with juices. As he had lifted Yashodhara off, I had noticed that the back of her kameez, which till then was bunched up around her waist, had fallen down, giving me and everyone else a glimpse of her naked ass for a split second. The man had been fucking Yashodhara as she sat on his lap. Suddenly, the fidgeting and the expression on her face made sense.
"Come on here, darling. I've been waiting for you all night!" the young man said and a few of the spectators laughed.
Yashodhara staggered towards him, putting her hands on the other chairs for support. She was quite drunk, and having trouble keeping her balance. As she walked, I noticed her milky white calves under the hemline of her kameez. She was not wearing her salwar. From the number of wet stains on the back of her kameez, I guessed this was not the first time she had been fucked.
As she reached the "winner", he turned her around and pulled her back on to his lap. He lifted the back of her kameez as he did so, once again, giving half the room a look at her perfect ass. Yashodhara grunted audibly as the dick was shoved into her cunt. It was not too big or anything, but was thicker than average. He put both his hands on her boobs and pulled her closer to him. And from this angle, I could see that he was fucking her at a healthy pace, driving his cock up and down her cunt.
The game continued, as did the fucking of my wife. I was spellbound watching the expression on Yashodhara's face. She was clearly enjoying being treated like a trophy fucktoy for this bunch of what were essentially strangers. The guys also looked very happy, having found such a hot slut so willing to do their bidding. But I was confused.
Why had they kept the kameez on, thus not exposing Yashodhara's awesome tits? They had not even unhooked it to expose it. Plus, she still had the dupatta around her neck. It made Yashodhara seem like two different entities above and below the waist. If you only saw her above the waist, like I had when she sat on the other guy's lap, everything seemed normal. Her kameez was still crisp and clean, her dupatta daintily wrapped around her neck, the mangalsutra still nestling in her cleavage. Below the waist, a totally different picture. The kameez kept her privates covered while she sat. But it was clear that her legs were naked, and there was cum oozing down them.
I later learned that they had kept the kameez and dupatta on precisely so at first glance, everything would appear normal. Most of the guys at the table were married, and in case one of their wives walked in, the appearance of normalcy, at least for a few seconds, would give them enough time to clear out and avoid a scene.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-01-2023, 08:16 AM