Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(21-01-2023, 08:32 AM)bineeshm Wrote: Dear Friends

I have been reviewing the last chapter on my mind for the last few days. I want to share my thoughts with you. I do think the latest chapter wasn't one of the greatest, but it does clear some of the issues we had in our minds. Though the end was as wished by many readers, the means weren't as smooth as it was wished for. But looking at the larger picture, it was still a great ending to this awesome story.

First I'll start with Desai:

In my previous posts, I shared my views on how he became restless when Krish asked for time for himself and Desai started his end game. This chapter makes it clear why Desai behaved so.

He wants to have Meera all for himself. He acted all good infront of her and Krish by keeping himself dry for about 2 months. But he is unable to keep himself cold and managed to sleep with Nidhi by blackmailing her.

Then he realized that since Krish can walk and ask for time for himself and Meera, he has to start his end game soon or start competing with Krish for Meera. He has no choice but find other alternatives.

He started his game as below:

First, he started acting as if nothing has changed

Second, he started taking the moral high ground and supported Meera in all her accusations against Krish

Then, he said that he conducted a test on Krish and proved that he is still a cuckold and used Meera as a vehicle for his fantasies. By doing this, he completely alienated Krish from Meera, further proving that he knows that he's losing the game. This shows how desperate he is.

When he succeeded in splitting the couple, he immediately had sex with Meera, made her utter those words and consummated his relationship unprotected in presence of Krish so that Krish believed that Meera was impregnated by Desai.

Once Krish has left the house, he started concentrating on Meera to make her his wife. He started with his best foot - hot sex. Then he trapped her emotionally by making her go on tour with him and talking to his mom - making it a personal commitment for Meera. He told the girl to go out on her own and that their relationship is all about love and intimacy.

Those were the trump cards he used against Meera when the curtain started falling.

But why did Desai do all those mind games and rush, he had slept with Nidhi but pretended that he was chaste all this time while waiting for Krish to recover. That impression created a huge respect for him in their mind of Meera and she started believing that Desai is loving her truly and he is the man for her. At the back of his mind, he knew that his bluff can be called out anytime and he has to trap Meera into his fold and also move out of that place as soon as possible. That's what has caused all those emotional talks from Desai and generally his behavior in the last two chapters.

I am convinced there is a reason behind Desai's behavior in the last two chapters and Nidhi gave a convincing testimony for that.

Desai is a beast in bed - perhaps he uses supplements or other means, given his financial position. He is also good at manipulating people and getting what he wants. Therefore, it's no surprise that he was able to seduce a married woman and even made her believe that he loves her truly. He was able to manipulate the situation and get what he wanted. But he thought that's all is required for a long-term relationship which caused his failure.

Meera:
She is the dream queen of many of the readers. The penultimate chapter caused so much damage to her psyche & character that I dont think many of us have recovered. I think the last chapter doesnt make any true amendment to her outburst in the previous one.
Let me copy a discussion on one part of the story arc to prove how she is unreliable and fake.

When Krish accused that she had sex with Desai and he heard sounds from her room, Meera called that he has became insane and asked him to go to a doctor. The plot went downhill from there - she then asked Desai to call Piyush and say she's ready to sleep with him, and then closed the door on Krish's face completely.

But in the last chapter when Desai confirmed that he did indeed had sex with someone, here is how she reacted,

They were discussing as if it was some regular happening. She didn't high five him, that's it. Shouldn't she have given a tight rap on his face for his lie and because of which she said so many disrespectful things to her husband? Or should have she thrown a slap on him for cheating on her? Not at all, but she was discussing how she woke up with his penis inside her that morning. It was really disgusting the way she said it with so much ease! She had a video call with Desai's mom only after this conversation. So much for punishing herself and making Krish forget her. Like most men think thru their dick, Meera was thinking about a good pleasurable dick.

Get out you both
What could have kept our good impression of Meera? When the issues started in the penultimate chapter she could have told 'Get out you both' to Krish and Desai. It would have proven she is hurt and is trying to figure out her future. Instead, she kicked Krish away, indulged in a marathon sex with Desai - in both beds, shower, had a video chat with his mom, and planned tour to Himachal.... She is not the woman we all liked.

She decided to dump Desai only because of his lie, blackmailing and screwing Nidhi and when she realized that Desai cannot be trusted. So she decided to stay back with Krish. I dont know how truthful she is going to be with Krish as she was pushed to this decision only because her boyfriend has had sex with another woman in her bedroom, yet chose not to reveal anything to her because he did not want to ruin his image in her eyes.

“You know Krish, sex is sometimes like food. It can be good, bad, or ordinary. We can hate it, love it or even become addicted to it. But there’s one thing that you remember. No matter how tasty it is, no matter how addicted are you, it can’t be the only thing that matter to you. It is just a small part of your world. You can forget it, and sacrifice it for the rest of your world. Sometimes it is not important at all.”
This is the biggest bakwaas gyan I have ever heard in my life! She is saying all this to assure Krish that she is over with Desai. I dont believe a bit on her honesty.

Krish
We have seen the story in Krish's POV, so I dont want to discuss much on him. Only good thing, he finally decided to stand up for himself and his marriage. If Nidhi hasnt interrupted, he would have ended as a loser once again.

My misgiving was that the poor girl Nidhi was used to fix the marriage. She is made a sex toy in the hands of Desai and has completely screwed her life with her boyfriend. Perhaps she may judge all her future partners against the performance of Desai.

Finally, we all had Krish and Meera together. Thats the end most of us wanted, including yours truly. But is it the Meera we all started liking or we forgot that she was an amoral slut who almost walked out with another man based on lies? I think this is a very dark shaded woman, who has picked many characters of her last paramour.

This story has intrigued and captivated our attention in such a way that I am so grateful to author Krish_999 for presenting us a wonderful story. Undoubtedly the author is a genius writer with such rich and deep imagination. So many of us visited the site and stayed online for long hours only for this story. As few readers mentioned, when the story ended it left us with a huge void. I hope the author will come up with another blockbuster story soon.

Dear @bineeshm,

I agree with all your points...

Meera's behaviour in the last two chapters cannot be ignored.
She was just "out of line" and also "unworthy" of Krish. 
Under normal circumstances, such behaviour cannot be approved of...

However, after trying to put myself in her position, which was "not normal" due to the situation, 
I could show some sympathy and understanding for her behaviour.

She was under a very heavy "burden of shame" and especially towards Krish with a humiliating 
feeling of guilt. She wanted to put an end to it without "verbal" attacks and further discussions 
with Desai (which might have ended in a physical confrontation between Krish and Desai. 
Which she did not want!) to put an end to it all and have him out of their life.

I think and after going through and analysing her relationship, conversations and love for Krish 
(from the beginning to the end), I am convinced that in the end she did the right thing and made 
the best possible out of the situation...

It would be very desirable (moreover, it would bring us joy) if the explicit author Krish soon draws 
us into his orbit with a "again" captivating story.

I am already looking forward to it... 

Also, I am "looking forward to and cannot wait" for his final thought processes announced for Krish 
and Meera's story....

Hope to see you soon
dear Krish

Lollobionda
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by Lollobionda - 21-01-2023, 11:06 PM