Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(21-01-2023, 04:49 PM)chutdriller Wrote: One most important thing about desai. He gets more pleasure than sex when he talks about the woman's husband when he is fucking the woman. He wants the woman to go directly to their husband or boyfriend.

He did this ananya and sam. He completely destroyed their relation. 

He tried multiple times with Meera by talking about krish, degrading him. Many times he asked meera if she will kiss krish after having sex with him. He called kirsh and let me listen to their fucking; when meera had strictly told no to this. Meera herself told desai that she does not want krish to know what all they both do in bed. Still desai called krish behind her back and made him listen. 

With nidhi he did the same. Even though if their encounters were less he still spoke about her boyfriend in degrading way. He told nidhi to think about his dick while she is doing with her boyfriend. He would have even wanted to use her to have affair with krish and use this to break krish and meera.

He has made Maithre, Ananya as his fuck toys. He can call them anytime have have sex with them. He clearly told he wants nidhi also to be like this. It is clearly a lie what he promised meera about their future. Meera's future would have been same.

His intention is not only to have sex with the woman but also want to destroy the woman's relation with her husband and then use the woman like a toy. Like meera said to desai long back if anything happens to him he will die alone no one will come to help him. He will be living alone all his life running behind women.

Yes good observation..Author gave a small hint on Desai's history..at one point of time Desai surely loved a woman..and she betrayed him with another guy..his trust on love is destroyed, he might have hated himself being the guy whom a girl left for another one and hence might have decided that he want to be the other guy and he might have basically started hating women and started treating them nothing but sex toys..He might have converted his hate for them into games where he would pray on the attractive women in his life..pursue them until the end and then show them heaven and leave them to face the guilt or split with their husbands..that's his revenge on them.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by RCF - 21-01-2023, 09:29 PM