Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(21-01-2023, 02:40 PM)chutdriller Wrote: True. Desai was not confessing. He was playing games with Meera when meera said she did not confront desai about the incident. Desai used this to know what would meera do if she knows the truth. She asked desai the truth but desai said meera is the only know person she can make love. 

One thing meera wanted was time to think what she has done and what she will do next with krish out of her life. She took a week leave to think about this. She directly told desai to pack his bags and move out of house since krish is not with her. But desai was cleaver to not give her alone time and space and quickly planned trip. She said no sex. Desai made moves in morning and had sex with her where first word from her mouth was Krish; here also desai calls mom just so that he wanted meera to think about him and his family instead of krish and what has happened a day before. In morning when she said desai to shift to a hotel; desai immediately told to have breakfast outside. Desai was making sure he does not give anytime for meera to think on her own. Even at the end desai's desperation shows when he started to accuse meera; he was going to all extent to break meera and krish.

And regarding meera's reaction after knowing about desai, She knows from beginning that desai is not exclusive to her. The outbrust/emotions comes out when you love/care for a person. With krish meera's outbrust is instant; I feel this is because of their love. This is what I feel.

Eventually at the end both realised the truth that their love is not unbreakable. Both know that they are eachother's destiny.

One most important thing about desai. He gets more pleasure than sex when he talks about the woman's husband when he is fucking the woman. He wants the woman to go directly to their husband or boyfriend.

He did this ananya and sam. He completely destroyed their relation. 

He tried multiple times with Meera by talking about krish, degrading him. Many times he asked meera if she will kiss krish after having sex with him. He called kirsh and let me listen to their fucking; when meera had strictly told no to this. Meera herself told desai that she does not want krish to know what all they both do in bed. Still desai called krish behind her back and made him listen. 

With nidhi he did the same. Even though if their encounters were less he still spoke about her boyfriend in degrading way. He told nidhi to think about his dick while she is doing with her boyfriend. He would have even wanted to use her to have affair with krish and use this to break krish and meera.

He has made Maithre, Ananya as his fuck toys. He can call them anytime have have sex with them. He clearly told he wants nidhi also to be like this. It is clearly a lie what he promised meera about their future. Meera's future would have been same.

His intention is not only to have sex with the woman but also want to destroy the woman's relation with her husband and then use the woman like a toy. Like meera said to desai long back if anything happens to him he will die alone no one will come to help him. He will be living alone all his life running behind women.
[+] 2 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by chutdriller - 21-01-2023, 04:49 PM