Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(21-01-2023, 10:09 AM)RCF Wrote: Meera:

Why do every one misunderstands Meera so easily in this story is beyond me.

You misunderstood the part of that episode..First of all Desai did not confess, he was merely sarcastically joking that he brought some one to home and banged her in her bed...no one would believe him and Meera did not believe him so the question of her slapping him is not even possible...Desai was laughing while saying that though for him he is saying the truth he wants Meera to take it a joke and that's exactly how she took it and any one in her place would do the same.

I agree on one thing, she should have walked away from both..that was what i would have respected as well hence all my points in the last chapter about her sleeping with Desai with in few mins of break up was major screw up...and was not convincing at all...she just did hurt Krish too much with her actions and it was totally unacceptable , no person claim to love some one and can subject them to this kind of punishment, i do not agree to the author's thinking here, though he justified it with Meera's intention to generate hatred for her from Krish. It went overboard there, as usual our Krish being generous accepted her because he loves her a lot.

As for the last statement you mentioned, Meera did not dump Desai after she knew he had sex with Nidhi, it was before when she knew and thought in her mind as  Desai is a great man. Despite knowing Desai is a great man, she came back to Krish because she still loved him....that is exactly why this ending is better and justifiable to some extent.

True. Desai was not confessing. He was playing games with Meera when meera said she did not confront desai about the incident. Desai used this to know what would meera do if she knows the truth. She asked desai the truth but desai said meera is the only know person she can make love. 

One thing meera wanted was time to think what she has done and what she will do next with krish out of her life. She took a week leave to think about this. She directly told desai to pack his bags and move out of house since krish is not with her. But desai was cleaver to not give her alone time and space and quickly planned trip. She said no sex. Desai made moves in morning and had sex with her where first word from her mouth was Krish; here also desai calls mom just so that he wanted meera to think about him and his family instead of krish and what has happened a day before. In morning when she said desai to shift to a hotel; desai immediately told to have breakfast outside. Desai was making sure he does not give anytime for meera to think on her own. Even at the end desai's desperation shows when he started to accuse meera; he was going to all extent to break meera and krish.

And regarding meera's reaction after knowing about desai, She knows from beginning that desai is not exclusive to her. The outbrust/emotions comes out when you love/care for a person. With krish meera's outbrust is instant; I feel this is because of their love. This is what I feel.

Eventually at the end both realised the truth that their love is not unbreakable. Both know that they are eachother's destiny.
[+] 2 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by chutdriller - 21-01-2023, 02:40 PM