Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(21-01-2023, 10:09 AM)RCF Wrote: Meera:

Why do every one misunderstands Meera so easily in this story is beyond me.

You misunderstood the part of that episode..First of all Desai did not confess, he was merely sarcastically joking that he brought some one to home and banged her in her bed...no one would believe him and Meera did not believe him so the question of her slapping him is not even possible...Desai was laughing while saying that though for him he is saying the truth he wants Meera to take it a joke and that's exactly how she took it and any one in her place would do the same.

I agree on one thing, she should have walked away from both..that was what i would have respected as well hence all my points in the last chapter about her sleeping with Desai with in few mins of break up was major screw up...and was not convincing at all...she just did hurt Krish too much with her actions and it was totally unacceptable , no person claim to love some one and can subject them to this kind of punishment, i do not agree to the author's thinking here, though he justified it with Meera's intention to generate hatred for her from Krish. It went overboard there, as usual our Krish being generous accepted her because he loves her a lot.

As for the last statement you mentioned, Meera did not dump Desai after she knew he had sex with Nidhi, it was before when she knew and thought in her mind as  Desai is a great man. Despite knowing Desai is a great man, she came back to Krish because she still loved him....that is exactly why this ending is better and justifiable to some extent.

Meera has brain that's why everyone misunderstood her.And also her character is   poorly written in last update.She meekly surrendered to desai and easily reunited with krish, that's not her character.At one hand she kept her promise for 2 months while keeping desai in her house and hasn't shown any sign of desperation for sex even when krish asked her to have her fun.But last update made her slave of sexual pleasures like nidhi.May be story from her pov can explain those much better I feel

I am curious  to read krish  alternative storyline like he  written for No one dies a saint
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by Acchu - 21-01-2023, 01:39 PM