Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My wife: Sanju do you want to taste our stuff while drinking.
me: yes.
Then we both had one sip and kissed each other in fount of her father. Immediately I did second sip and placed tomato ketchup on her boobs nipples and sucked hardly. Next I finished last sip and taken ice cream and placed in my wife pussy and stared licking my wife pussy with ice cream taste. Almost I licked my wife pussy 5 min. and came back to sofa.
Me: This is real stuff for whisky.
wife: yes honey.
And we both kissed each other. My father in law was watching everything. Suddenly my wife stopped kissing and looked back her father face.
wife: sorry dad. I forgot you.
Me: Uncle do you want to taste real stuff of whisky?
wife dad: He is silent.
Then I kept cherry in my wife mouth .
me: Uncle have first sip and take cherry from your daughter's mouth.
My wife: come on dad.
He did his first sip and placed his lips on my wife lips and stared pushing his tongue into my wife mouth. My wife is killer fish. she was not allowing to take cherry. Almost 10 both did tongue war and uncle has taken the cherry. While doing it my wife father stared pressing my wife boobs.
wife dad: Sanju add tomato ketchup to her boobs.
me: whose boos.
wife dad: my daughter boobs.
me: what?
wife dad: your wife boobs.
me: now you are in sink.
I added tomato ketchup to my wife boobs and he had second sip and stared sucking my wife boobs. By seeing that movement. I have removed my dress and stared giving kiss on my wife lips. At that time my wife had second sip and started enjoining my kiss and her dad sucking her boobs. Almost 15 min we were in same stage.
wife dad: Sanju add ice cream in your wife pussy.
me: who is my wife?
wife dad: my daughter.
me: Who is owner for this pussy?
wife dad: Sanju only.
Then I taken ice cream and placed inside of my wife pussy. At the same time my wife added ice cream to my cock. Both dad and daughters had final sip my wife dad stared tasting ice cream in my wife pussy and my wife tasting ice cream on my cock.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-01-2023, 04:23 PM