Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 29 - Deepshikha - Kinks, Break Ups and End of Relationship

There are girls, there are horny girls and then there are kinky girls. Deepshikha was a kinky girl.

I had taken her cherry and she confirmed that she never wanted a boyfriend, she wanted a stud. Unlike other girls who were either coerced, cajoled, coaxed, seduced or beguiled into having sex with me, Deepshikha was enchanted and fascinated by my domination and imperious arrogant mannerism. So much was his fascination that she became fixated on me. She time and again mentioned that her love for me was a crazy attraction she felt for me. She was obsessed about me and thought of nothing but me.

As I was vain on commenting about my size and stamina, she took a measure of my dick and said, she would compare it with her husband, if she happens to marry someone else. She also recorded time of my fuck to compare. Whenever I told her that I won't marry her, she often retorted that she would bind me in her hair and force me to marry her. But soon her heart and emotions were to be shattered. I have tried looking on Social Media many times for her, but in vain. I have a curiosity what kind of man she has married and how her married life has been.

Though she could digest all my previous girls and was happy when I dumped Shailja and fading away of Sonam, we had our first fight almost immediately after Diwali Honeymoon when I fucked the girlfriend of my close friend (More about that in my next post).

The fight between us brought out her first kink. It was a Sunday when I fucked the new girl and she had inkling of what might have happened. She called me Sunday evening from PCO near hostel and when I confirmed that I had actually fucked someone else, she felt bad and we fought next day in college canteen. Detached that I am from such dramas, I stopped talking to her. It was in the same week that she waited for me (for 2 hours as per her) at my moped for me to show up in college parking. She insisted that she wants to come to my place to discuss matters. When I told her that I am done with her, she insisted by saying -  Main nahi aa rahi tumhare pass. Roopa ko milna hai tumse. (I am not coming to your place, Roopa wants to meet you.)

That day I opened her hair, pulled them much more and cummed in her hair. She absolutely loved the treatment and at many times insisted on me cumming on her body and face. She called my cum as lava and her statement was something like - Ye Lava jab shareer par girta hai to Anand milta hai (When this Lava (cum) falls on the body, it gives such pleasure which in inexplicible)

She herself was not vulgar, but she said, she loved my vulgarity and even wrote a poem about vulgarity

Ashleelta bin adhoora hai Jeevan
Ashleelta bina adhoora hai Pyar
Ashleelta bin batana sambhav nahi Aurat ka Charitra
Ashleelta bin samjhana sambhav nahi Aurat ka Husn
Ashleelta hi Jeevan hai
Sambhog is Karm hai
Charmsukh hi lakshay hai
Aao apne Lakshay ki aur chale
Ashleel ban sambhog kar aur charmsukh ka anand le moksh ki prapti kare

(Life is incomplete without profanity,
Love is incomplete without profanity ,
Woman's Character can not be explained without profanity ,
Complete Beauty of Woman can not be explained without profanity ,

Vulagrity is life
Copulation is the Karma
Orgasm is the aim
Let us proceed towards our ultimate goal
Let us be vulgar, let us fuck and reach Orgasm again and again
In this manner we can attain nirvana)

She wrote many erotic poems and one such dairy is still in my possession, which she threw in my room when we broke up finally.

Yet another month and I fucked yet another girl and she was angry again and we had breakup again. This time I called her up at Hostel and demanded that I want to fuck Roopa and no one gives me as much pleasure as facefucking Roopa. She immediately complied and we spent a glorious weekend at my place. During one such fight, I called her and demanded Roopa ko bol jhaant ke baal saaf karke chudhne aa jaaye (Tell Roopa, that she should clean her pubic hair and present herself for fucking) which is again complied.

Her kinks did not stop at this, we smuggled ourselves in the college at late evening and fucked in the same place where I had first molested her. We also fucked at the college ground in dark.

When I took her to corridor in college, she wanted me to enact the same mechanism as I started and then she struggled a bit but sucked me in the corridor where I had first groped her. She then took me up the stairs and we fucked each other. On another day, she wanted to fuck in the open and we had to find some relative safety of trees where I fucked her in missionary position by lowering our clothes.

A deviation here - I so liked the fucks in college that I repeated it with Tabassum and wanted to fuck Monika Ma'am in college, who put her foot down and we did not fuck.

I have been a collector or bras and panties of girls I fucked, but she was the only girl who took my soiled underwear and claimed to sleep on it by spreading it on her pillow. She also wore my vest at my place and smelled my pubic area and sweaty underarms, which she claimed worked as aphrodisiac for her.

I was not aware of things like rimjob or golden showers but I am sure that if I insisted Deepshikha would have complied.

I was very confident of my calender method and newly acquired ejaculate outside after fucking and now had sex without protection with most of my girls. However, there were accidents bound to happen. Come next year's February and Deepshikha was complaining of Morning Sickness. We had to take matters to Monika Ma'am who met her own trusted Gyneclogist and got abortion done. Yes, it was pre ipill days and abortion was a big thing. Monika Ma'am cried a lot on her pregnancy and was jealous of Deepshikha.

She was the girl who tried to monopolize me and tried to extract promise often that I won't fuck any other girl or any new girl. She asked me enough times to marry her secretly and we would announce it once I got a good job. She was fine with me attempting my luck on her mother (Roopa), if I promised to marry her and not fuck other girls.

We fought on every new girl I fucked or groped and we fought otherwise also, because she insisted on spending more time with me and even tried to disturb my work schedule and we made up mostly in 2-7 days. She often said - Roopa wants lava/ Roopa is clean and can take lava in her cave/ Roopa wants spanking.

In one of our fights when she apologised and when I insisted on punishment and complained that she knows I don't like her hair oiled, she shampooed her oiled hair in chilled water in my room in the middle of the night in the month of January resulting in her falling ill.

At another make up attempt she licked my soles, which probably was a first for me because I insisted Monika Ma'am also do the same.

She offered to bring her mother's (Roopa's) Bra and Panty to set my mood right.

She loved sucking, licking and slapping her face with my dick. When one of the girls slobbered me and I told her about it, she promised that she would do it better than the other girl and slobbered me many times where I mischeviously claimed that the other girl was better.

In between I had more flings and I started finding Deepshikha's company overbearing. Her insistence to stay overnights and her constant rant that she loved me but I still fucked other girls also was unnerving. We had constant fights, we made up often, so was our relationship for next one and half year. 

We did not end on happy note but for me Deepshikha would be always a 8.5/10 girl. One of the prettiest and perfect body girls I fucked.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 29 - Deepshikha - Kinks, Break Ups and End of Relationship - by punjabimard - 20-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM