Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Cock 6:

One day we have received a courier on Saturday while my wife and me going to forum. My wife is preparing herself as beauty quine. I have opened in the hall. It was a body Lingerie (body stocking). It just a net and at pussy and boobs it was open.
And the box has a letter. I read it then I understood John has sent it for my wife. He want's nice pics of my wife by wearing it. I kept it at cupboard. My wife came from our bead room as sexy bomb. She wore a dress which is given by her manager. It was Delicate Lace Chained Sexy Backless Midi Dress. Her boobs cleavage is very nice and the dress up to above the knees and her buttocks shape was awesome. Finally existing point was her back is completely open. I went to her and given a deep kiss for 10 min. Then she moved me away and said need to go shopping. For this I forgot say about the parcel.
In shopping everyone is staring my wife. Its glad to me. We finished shopping and dinner and came to home at 11 O clock. After entering the home I told her about the John parcel. Immediately my wife removed her dress and wore the body stocking it has open at her pussy and boobs. We Stared dancing in the hall. We forgot to close the door. Almost 30 min we danced in hall. Suddenly the door open. We saw a man is entering into house. He is my wife father ex army man. By seeing her daughter he was shocked. But I observed changes at his pant.
My wife acted like normal, she didn't any changes in her face while her pussy and boobs were showing to her father.
wife: come in dad.
wife dad: yes coming.
my wife moved towards her father and taken his bag. While she walking her father eyes on my wife boobs and pussy.
He sat on sofa, my wife was going to bring cool drink for her dad. While she walking he is looking at her open buttocks.
Me: Hi, how are you?
wife dad: yeah, I am good. Am I disturb you both?
Me: Absolutely not. We just came to home now and she tried a new dress.
wife dad: but......
me: its okay. you have seen her from childhood. No problem for me to watch her like this.
He now became comfort. And he sat happily on sofa. We stared chick chat on other topics. After 15 min my wife came with 3 empty glasses and a bottle of whisky and snacks. At that time her walking style was just like bar girl. My wife 30 Boobs were jumping in walking. And that day morning only I did my wife pussy clean shaving. That time my wife pussy was looking awesome. My wife told me so many times her father likes whisky a lot.
She kept try on a table in fount of us and she sat on a char before us. My father in law eyes on my wife boobs. My wife pour whisky on glassed and said take it. We 3 taken each glass. First peg we done normally. My wife pour second peg. and she came near to us and sat on sofa in between us.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-01-2023, 03:09 PM