Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Cock 3:

That day I was fucking my wife very hardly in my bedroom. Now the time is 12 O' clock. Suddenly I have pulled a diamond necklace from below the pillow and fixed it in my wife while fucking. She was surprised and I said 'Happy Birthday Pandu'. Then she made my cock in her pussy very tight and given a deep kiss in my lips. She said I love you Sanju. I asked her are you happy? she said yes. Still I am fucking her.
Me: Where do we go for tomorrow?
wife: will stay at home.
me: what?
wife: will stay at home but I have one desire you need to fill it.
me: anything for you Pandu.
wife: you know I have dog in my home.
me: yes. it is tommy.
wife: I am missing it from so many days.
me: do you want new dog as gift? Okay tomorrow will bay it for you.
wife: Don't buy. I want ......
me: what?
wife: I want........ you to be act as Tommy by tomorrow entire day.
I just stopped fucking her.
Then she made position as cowgirl style and started fucking me.
Her new necklace is shining above her big boobs.
wife: Please Sanju you need to be as my Tommy by tomorrow.
me: why?
wife: I am missing Tommy. It was licking my pussy daily.
I thought so my work is licking my wife pussy is enough.
me: okay.
wife: You are my sweet hot. And you do not talk any thing by tomorrow. You should be as dog, even for pie.
me: okay.
Then she increased speed and finished our fucking session. We slept.

Morning when I weak up I don't have a single cloth in my body. and I was tied with dog chain. She is looking at me. I looked at her.
wife: Tommy come with me let's go for pie.
she hold chain and pulled me to bath room. She was nude.
I am going with her as dog. From bottom her buttocks are swing like anything.
I went to bat room and did pie as dog. Then she asked me to lick her pussy. I started doing that. Suddenly she started pie from her pussy. I just drink her pie.
wife: nice tommy. today you should drink each drop of my pie.
She did bath and done bath for me also.
after that she wore a sexy saree with out blouse and petticote. In her transparent saree she was showing every part of her body. And looks goddess. She had breakfast and given breakfast on plate. I hat it as dog.
Suddenly calling bell rang. I am trying to stand but my wife pulled dog chain which is fixed to my neck.
wife: you are my dog for the day. who ever comes what ever happen you should be a dog. okay.
I again went to the passion as dog. She went to open the main door. In that sarree her buttocks are really awesome. She did open the door. Two hand came her back side and hugged her. It seems someone is giving kiss to my wife. One hand moved to her sexy buttock and pinched her. She removed that hand and hold it in her hand and pulled into home. I know him he is Buvan. He is her childhood friend settled in US.
wife: Buvan... every time you fucked me in front of Tommy right. Here is Tommy.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 19-01-2023, 02:09 PM