Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
At 10:15 Ramulu came to my home. Since we already open main door he entered into hall and calling madam... madam... I sat in hall with opposite direction with laptop and head set. I can hear his voice even though I am acting as head phones are giving high volume. As he know the kitchen he entered there my wife cooking by wearing small towel and has blue tooth headphone with high volume. As our plan by seeing him she fall down her towel unknowingly. My wife has huge boobs. By seeing old man also want's to fuck her. I have kept my phone in kitchen with skype call with my laptop. Live is playing in my laptop. Ramulu was shock with that incident. My wife also acting as shocked. he kept water can a side and he touched her boobs nipples. Then she acted as came to normal mode. He stared pressing her both boobs. She as given very sexy expression. Then he understood no problem to proceed further.
Ramu: Maddam ....
wife: yes...
Ramu: you are very beautiful.
wife: thats it..
Ramu: You are too sexy... and your pussy is very cute.
by saying this he placed his hand on my wife pussy.
My wife kissed him deeply... He slowly placed my wife on kitchen benchtop and bited my wife right breast nipple. She shouted as haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Ramu: don't shout, your husband will come
My wife: he don't hear even a bomb blast happen here. Those are Boose headset and he is watching movies. And he don't move before finishing movie. He just started a movie, so 2hrs he don't move form the place and he don't remove that headset.
Ramu: so ...
My wife: so what?
Ramu: I can fuck you in front of you husband by playing movie in his laptop.... and laughed loudly
my wife also laughed loudly... suddenly he placed his both hands on my wife waist and pressed hardly. She shouted as Ramuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Normally when I put my cock suddenly in her pussy she sounds like Sanjuuuuuuuu. But she is giving same sound by his hands 
After that he kissed her belly. she placed her hands on his head and doing hair massage. He slowly moved to her pussy and started kissing and licking my wife's sweet pussy.
Just 3 hrs back I only cleaned my wife pussy with my tongue.
Then she came up and started pressing and kissing and sucking my wife breasts. My wife slowly started unbuttening his shirt and removed his shirt. he has track panth so with her legs she moved his panth to the ground. He doen't wear banin and underwear. His cock on full fire. After seeing his cock she came down to floor and started blowjob.
I very proved to say this my wife do blowjob assume. she will show haven.
Now he is seeing haven. After 10 min she asked Ramu to bring her to bedroom. He totally forgot I am in hall. He lifted my wife in his hands (both are nude) and he entered into hall and moved to bedroom. By walking he is looking my wife's sexy eyes. They even don't close the bedroom door.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 19-01-2023, 12:00 PM