Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My wife said her designer on another cock. Daily morning we do sex at least one hour. Once Saturday we were on the bed she asked me to lick her pussy hardly. Normally before doing morning sex we do finish our natal calls then start sex. That day she don't want to go at least pee. Since last night I fucked her she doesn't wear anything. I went to her pussy to lick. It is full of bush. last night I kept my sperm in her pussy also. Now my wife pussy smell is hard perfume. It attracts to lick her pussy. At the time my face at he pussy and thinking, she suddenly pulled my head towards her pussy with her hands, then my nose enter into her pussy, it was full of pee smell but it so nice for me. she hadn't allow me to come out for some time. I enjoined my wife's pussy with my nose. Slowly she remove her hands from my head. I started licking her pussy, then she started talking about water can delivery boy.

Thanks for all you suggestions and comments. Since I have work, couldn't update regularly.

Here is the update.....

When I am licking her pussy, she started saying about water can delivery boy.

wife: Sanju......
me: hmmmmm... (I am still licking my wife pussy)
wife: lick my anal also....
me: okay (started licking pussy as well as anal of my wife)
wife: I will tell you one thing... If you done't mind
me: yes... Pandu... I don't fell any thing...
wife: Sanju....
me: hmmm
wife: First time when I fuck with other guy what do you think about me?
me: Initially I am not happy.. when you say its common for career building. I realised, even in my office my colleague Swetha did the same and now she is in good position. Now you are also earning more comparatively your experience.
wife: Not in that way. one other guy penis entered into your wife pussy.
me: hmmmmmmmmmmm..... (licking her pussy and anus very strongly)
wife: say something sanju....
me: Daily your are fucking by me. So we have same chemistry between us and same size of penis enter into your pussy. By fucking with other guy.... you will fell deference in chemistry and size of penis. So you fill enjoy that fuck. I need your happiness. And I know you need verity of sex this way he has fucked in 5 different places (Hall, swimming pool, car, balcony, bed room ). I knew you enjoyed a lot more than he.
wife: yes....sss........ (She kept my mouth in her pussy very deeply and left small quantity of urine into my mouth)... drink Sanju.... drink....
me: hmmm... (stared drinking me wife urine first time. It is salty but tasty).
wife: I want to fuck by our water cane delivery boy..
(Her urine in my mouth still it coming form her pussy) I couldn't say anything.

After finishing her urine.. I have raised my head and seen her face... She looks like a real bitch. Slowly I moved towards her face. My face reached her face at the same time my cock entered into her pussy. She felt my cock touch in her pussy and she gave awesome expression. I have given a deep kiss in her mouth. She moved her head away and asked again the same question.

I have moved my head as accepted her desire. Then she fucked me like cowgirl style.

After finishing hard fuck she moved to my right side and taken rest on my hand.

wife: Today we do plan for my fuck with water can boy.
me: okay
wife: when he fuck me you should be at home only.
me: how is it possible. he won't accept if i am here.
wife: that guy should fuck me in your presence only.
me: okay. let me think.

at this time my wife is playing with my cock. she likes a lot to play with my cock with her hand.
I got an idea and I told her she likes it a lot then we want to execute the plan at 10 O Clock.
At 10 my wife called water can boy (Ramulu) for water can. I asked her to remove her dress and where small towel which is very tough to cover her both nipples and pussy. She did the same.
I need to tell about home. It has one hall with entrances. hall is having root to connect both kitchen and bedroom. bedroom door and kitchen door are in opposite direction. From the hall it is odd to see both kitchen and bedroom.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 19-01-2023, 10:07 AM