Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(18-01-2023, 08:20 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: I think the last chapter was certainly the weakest one, but the second last and the third last ones were one of the best chapters written by Krish_999. You can see that by the number of comments after those chapters. Few people did not like those episodes because they involved betrayal from Meera and her emotional involvement with Desai, a lot of people just wanted a vanilla cuckold story.
Also, this being the largest part of the story, a lot of loose ends started to pop up towards the later episodes. I think the author just got bored with the characters and just wanted to end the story quickly leading to the most predictable end possible.

Meera did not look remorseful after the split with Krish and was basically the same Meera we saw in the penultimate episode. She did not apologize to Krish and it was Krish who had to beg Meera to come back. Even after whatever happened with Desai she still had respect for him. 

This chapter just established the following things about Meera -

She has a high sex drive and did not seem overly sad about the separation.
She has a short temper and can punish you in the most brutal way if she wants to.
She is not remorseful in action but in her words only, there is a day and night difference between what she says and what she does.

I thought we would hear Meera's perspective and she would share her experience with Krish, but nothing of that sort happened.

The comments that you saw after last chapter was for the contradictions from many previous episodes that were observed on this one..ofcourse the chapters were always best in terms of writing but it faltered in establishing the focus point well. The plot where Piyush came in to the picture and guilt that was established with train episode were not strong enough for the reactions and separation that took place. What happened next was also not convincing as Meera when she has sex with Desai is totally a different person compared to her normal times..that feeling dampens her deeply established feelings of love for Krish.

She has a high sex drive and did not seem overly sad about the separation. - she is definitely devastated about the separation..she just want to cover it up with the sex and non stop sex.
She has a short temper and can punish you in the most brutal way if she wants to. - Yes when she is angry she reacts with out much thought.
She is not remorseful in action but in her words only, there is a day and night difference between what she says and what she does. - Again all this was attributed to the sex she is addicted to Desai so you cannot judge her..my only point was it would have been a much better plot if she herself overcome her weakness and save their marriage rather than the regular plot of Krish saving the day, think about this if Meera herself would have overcome the weakness and save Krish and her marriage then it would have established the fact that she is indeed strong enough and her love for Krish is more stronger than her lust for Desai and also would have confirmed and gave us confidence that she can reject Desai any time in future but now it did not give enough confidence that if she is cornered tomorrow by Desai and forces himself on her..she would definitely not give in....as shown by that last kiss how she was addicted to Desai.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by RCF - 18-01-2023, 10:19 PM