Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
What to say it's kind of mixed feeling, don't know why, may happy because it ended and sad because there will be no Krish and Meera hence forth. I don't know about others but i visited this site only because of this story. Very few story kept me attached here and this was last one of them.
First it's time to show gratitude. Thank you very much Krish. It was great journey along with you in this part right from beginning till end supporting , encouraging and criticising you. Many authors write complete stories but it's just 2 or 3 update. Very few people write long stories and finish it you are one of them. It was a greatest erotic saga for us. Thank you from bottom of my heart.

Coming to story :
It was bit disappointing slightly, if we describe in just two lines " last story No one dies saint was disappointing because u didn't listened to readers and knowing my wife disappointed because you listened to readers " two different scenarios but both are true. U told that last part was 57 pages but it was not merely 10 pages , so this clearly tells something has changed in end and u modified last chapter, may be to please majority but it's ur Babu and u have all right how to finish it. One thing was sure since morning sex was there and not clarified till last part so that would be major turning point for the climax. But was really curious to know what was there in those 57 pages u wrote. strong Meera was shown prety vulnerable in last 2 parts that was bit confusing. Krish came out suddenly strong. But everything was necessary for the climax u planned. Every one taught story came to sudden hault.
This story was close to becoming a "Legend " but missed out and remained to be only best one. I taught Desai would atleast spend some time with Meera may be in guilt trip to some foreign locations, sex on beach and sand realising his dream impregnating and enjoying further. Then sharing those with Krish to make him envious or jealous. This would have given much more kick. Then end it with the climax what u had planned.
Most of the areas was what I taught of , some were really shockers like bringing back jai , piyush staying at night and all. Anyways finally it ended on happy note like a filmy climax. If we summarise in total best erotic story ever. - Thank you for this lovely story

Next comment on your writing
[+] 3 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by The Last samurai - 18-01-2023, 08:52 PM