Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(18-01-2023, 09:21 AM)RCF Wrote: Thanks for staying late and completing the story and cannot thank you more for this wonderful series and epic characters. Truly hard to find such stories in this forum. Excellent writing and never boring. You are one of the best writer in this site.

Here’s how I felt after reading the last episode.

I would be lying if i say i am disappointed since we all got the ending we wanted and that is Meera and Krish together but it would not be lying to say the least that i am disappointed in MEERA and of course disappointed in KRISH_999 for writing her character that way!

Only thing that was accomplished in this part was to tarnish Meera's image from the first two parts and made Krish’s character more weaker and nothing else. Meera has been made an ordinary woman from an extraordinary character. She got the hype at the end which I felt she didn’t deserve. I will explain my thoughts by sharing two things :

1. Meera’s behavior since Desai came back into their life.

Author tried to tell us through Nidhi's character what a woman goes through when she has sex with Desai..He is a beast and the emotions that any woman goes through would make her forget her love,family and even reputation and they can hardly resist him once they experience..sex is so out of the world that they crave for it and would dream about it..Nidhi confessed the same that she had wet dreams when Desai didn't call her and at one point Meera confessed to Krish as well before this all started that she dreams about Desai after her first experience. So we can safely deduct that Meera has always known the weakness and knew its safe and best for her marriage to avoid Desai at all costs and as i have pointed out many times she did exactly that and Krish still pushed her towards him but once she got acquainted again with him there is no going back..its like exactly how Nidhi has described..she lost the meaning of her love, her character and her reputation to be in bed with Desai..she encouraged Krish to be a cuckold by openly calling him that and Desai as other husband..she did things that are so bad unlike Meera like having sex on her anniversary,car, openly roaming around..and many other contradictory events and statements i have mentioned earlier ..author attributed all those to Meera's weakness to sex with Desai by giving explicit details of how Nidhi felt with Desai.

So if Meera can fall into the trap just like Nidhi or Ananya then how is she different in this story than them...she is just an ordinary woman who will sleep with Desai if she experiences sex with him and will even leave her husband for it. Fair enough lets say she wanted to resist Desai but she couldn’t and she is a victim of extraordinary sex and she is addicted but when you look into the three parts from bird’s view..don’t you think this is an anticlimax..if you look at this marriage only love for each other between couple and trust between them should make it special and exactly those are the things that are missing in this part. Her break down about Piyush and another man in her life ..all the drama to make Krish hate her and leave her could all be skipped to just have a fair conversation about how she felt..she didn’t believe Krish would understand, there lies the point of mistrust.

2. Meera’s reactions in last episode.

Her thoughts were she has remorse deep inside that she is enjoying the sex with the men that Krish brings in to their life so Krish brining Piyush has pushed her so much onto rage that she quit her marriage and tried to prove to Krish that she is moving on…really?

The punishment she is saying she will take it is to leave Krish and have sex with Desai non stop and be with him by going on many trips with him...and also acknowledging that eventually she might fall in love with him? How is that a punishment if you are doing exactly the same thing that you are so addicted to in the first place. If she wanted to be a whore to punish herself..she need not be with Desai..she can be with any man who can find her attractive but it is again about Desai and sex with him. Is that her redemption for being an accomplice with Krish. Lets even say that sex with Desai has triumphed her love for Krish momentarily but she loves him deeply then this is a poor way of showing it.
Her image from last episode is still intact and no amount of justification can erase that behavior..same shit as earlier ending in last part..i did this because i want Krish to hate me and move on. Same card as what she has played last part. What would have happened if she got a call from cops that he met with an accident or he committed suicide in kitchen while she is in bed with Desai? She has not even noticed that if Krish is watching and hating her if she truly did to make him hate her and did not even notice that he left the house. Her character has been damaged a lot than intended in the last episode for me. She definitely loves Krish and there is no denying that but the clarity of how much she loves Krish is not deeply established in this part rather it erased even the completeness we felt in the last part.
Only thing that again and again saved her is Krish and his love for her just like last episode in last part. Why? My question to author is why is this written this way? How can a sane person as her is not saving their marriage again rather a person who is nearing insanity in his fantasies has to save the day? Why cannot Meera be strong enough that she could save Krish and herself from Desai. Only saving grace in this story is Meera has chosen Krish again once Krish reminded her how much she loves him..not after she knew that Desai was a monster even then she was ready to be swept away by Desai by just one kiss if Krish has not interrupted..she would have allowed Desai to take her again to bedroom. If Krish's fantasies can push him into madness then this part proved that Meera's obsession with Desai and sex with him has pushed her to madness.

As i said..This story would be awesome if it ended last part as the conversations or the connection the couple shared were so deep and they truly opened up and confessed their hearts out...but here there is so much left out in terms of dialogue between Meera and Krish..it felt abrupt end with out proper confessions between them. Krish as always ready to accept and she is always ready to reunion be it Desai or Krish. Her love for Krish is intact but her lust for Desai has triumphed that in this part, she did not leave Desai..she was ready to go world tour with him to sleep non stop and give in to the addiction. If Krish hasn’t shown up and tried to remind her about their love..she would have been in Himachal.

No matter what the ending is..Meera's love has been tarnished in this part by her actions. Even her reactions against Desai after knowing truth were meekly written..she didn’t even hate him..while when she was praising him with Krish…she called him a great man with lot of heart. All in all this episode was written with out putting in lot of thought about some of the loose ends namely like why did Meera and Desai change rooms, How is it different for Meera between Ashish and Jai, No strong reason why Nidhi has not tried to reach out to Krish when Desai started harassing her and many others if we think about it.

I think this chapter and the last were the weakest script work of Krish_999 in all his stories. Nevertheless, as i mentioned in the beginning any time given by a writer is a gift to us so we cannot complain. I am fortunate to be part of this series while it is ongoing..and share my thoughts.

Thanks again KRISH..Hope you come back with another story after a break.
I think the last chapter was certainly the weakest one, but the second last and the third last ones were one of the best chapters written by Krish_999. You can see that by the number of comments after those chapters. Few people did not like those episodes because they involved betrayal from Meera and her emotional involvement with Desai, a lot of people just wanted a vanilla cuckold story.
Also, this being the largest part of the story, a lot of loose ends started to pop up towards the later episodes. I think the author just got bored with the characters and just wanted to end the story quickly leading to the most predictable end possible.

Meera did not look remorseful after the split with Krish and was basically the same Meera we saw in the penultimate episode. She did not apologize to Krish and it was Krish who had to beg Meera to come back. Even after whatever happened with Desai she still had respect for him. 

This chapter just established the following things about Meera -

She has a high sex drive and did not seem overly sad about the separation.
She has a short temper and can punish you in the most brutal way if she wants to.
She is not remorseful in action but in her words only, there is a day and night difference between what she says and what she does.

I thought we would hear Meera's perspective and she would share her experience with Krish, but nothing of that sort happened.
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by abhinay67 - 18-01-2023, 08:20 PM