Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After that I called Abdul..

• Haan Abdul, bol! (very furiously I asked him)
• Kya bol be! (his tone was the same!) kahan hai? Aa hi raha hoon mein piche! 
• I have reached home! What do you want? I said I will call you and I did, I don't care what u do to Saad, he's nobody to me, I just called cause I wanted to end this nonsense!
• Ohhhh you have reached home! ( he sounded little happy, which was a surprise to me!)
• Yes (I was still being stern)
• Ohhho!! All this time I was worried about you, what Saad will do and all, but good if you have reached home then its fine! Super in fact! Sorry for today, take care, byee sweetheart! Goodnight!

He didn't even wait for me to say bye and kept the phone! But I was immensely surprise by this new development! Till now he was all acting rowdy and all of a sudden he says he was only worried about Saad not doing anything to me and me reaching home safely! That came as a shock to me and it was very very weird!!! Very! "Let it be! I have to get a cab now" i thought to myself, stood there waiting for a cab and 4 years back I didn't have any idea about App taxi services, so I stood there waiting for good 15-20 mins and this thought was constantly revolving around my head that how a person can act so differently in matter of seconds! "bhaad mein gaya woh Namrata, tu can dekh!", but there was no cab visible and it was almost 15 mins passed since dad had called me, I had told him that I will reach in 15, I was very worried thinking about that, what if dad calls me again, what am I supposed to tell him, basically my mind was filled up with all the question, very little of them were about Abdul but most of them were about me reaching home in time and questioning of dad!

 I was very desperate to reach home at that time!! You guys have no idea! Don't judge me but at that time I had no option but to call Abdul and ask him if he can come pick me up, it was gonna be little odd, but still after his last conversation I could at least think of that as and option.....and because of him only I was in this situation again! so I called him after much dilemma, his phone started ringing but he wasn't picking up and just when I thought it was a bad idea and about to disconnect the call, I could see the timer started, so I knew he picked up and I put the phone back on my ear

• Hi Abdul
• kya hua jaan? Meri yaad aa rahi thi?
• Yaad nahi par, I thought maybe u can help me
• Doing what?
• Actually I lied to you, I never reached home...I had got down from Saad's car cause you were acting difficult and forcing me to call you, so I got down so we can talk....

There was a big silence, he didn't say anything, I kept doing, hello....hello! Then he talked

• Ohhh toh jhoot bola tune!
• Jhoot nahi, par haan
• Chalo koi nahi, mujhe jara bhi accha nahi lagta jo mujhse jhoot bolta hai
• Hmmmmm, anyway u let it be, I will manage, don't start with you I don't like this and that, chalo bye!
• Areee namrata rukh! Tu ek kaam kar, jara piche chalke aa!
• Piche kyon? Firse club nahi jaana mujhe, ghar jaana hai!
• Areee ek last baat maanle darling!
• I am not gonna listen to your any demands or suggestions now!
• Ohhhhooo!
• Ohhooo wohooo apne paas rakh, chod tu jaane de, mein dekh lungi
• Ok  ok ok, rukh aata hoon
• Mat aa!
• Tohh! Abhi nakhre mat kar, aa raha hoon, 1 min ke andar!
• Faaltu ki baatein mat kar, 1 min mein kaise aayega
• Are tu dekh na! Anything and everything for you meri jaan
• Hmm, chal see you then, come fast
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 16-01-2023, 06:19 PM