Romance An Unconventional Lust- Brian and Swastika pop each other's cherries
Part 4:  Swastika Gets Popped

After getting the rest of our juices off and helping each other dry off, I picked my delicate little angel up and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and proceeded to make out, while once again one hand massaged her breast and the other massaged her warm, tingly clit. As I began to finger her young virgin pussy, I felt a sensation that I hadn't felt before. I stopped to examine, and noticed a small amount of blood on my fingers.
"I'm okay," she assured me. "Keep going baby."
I heeded her instructions, and proceeded to finish pleasuring her horny virgin pussy. But it wasn't enough. She was desperate for more.

I took her place on the bed. Her long moist hair tickled me, and drops of blood and her virgin juices hit me as she crawled over the length of my hairy body towards my face. Before I knew it, I was tasting my first female pussy. She let out the loudest moan I had heard yet, and my face was nearly crushed as her legs opened and shut from the sensation of feeling a man's tongue for the first time. Her premature orgasm didn't faze her one bit. She had the sexual stamina of a ***** goddess. She forced my hands upon her large breasts, and I could feel her nipples hardening in my palms. She began to moan as I continued to lick her leaking chut and massage her breasts. Suddenly, I felt her soft fingers wrap around my semi-flaccid cock. She wanted me inside her, and for that, I needed to be hard.

I slowly felt my cock start to harden again, as I continued to pleasure her tits and pussy. I felt a large drop of pre-cum excrete from my dick as she slid my foreskin back and forth, exposing a little more of my swelling head each time. I suddenly experienced a sensation of tightness, but not like before. She pulled my foreskin completely back, sending a rapid rush of blood to my head. I could feel her tugging and tugging. Trying to pull my skin back over my head as a fountain of pre-cum began to run down my shaft. But it was stuck. I was ready.

The moment I'd been waiting for for so long, was finally here. Somehow though, I still felt she was even more aroused by what was about to happened than I was. I had to struggle hard to keep my body from shaking. I'd say it was a combination of nerves and adrenaline. I had waited for this moment for so long, and finally it had come. But in the back of my head, there was also this thought of what her reaction would be if I wasn't good enough. She begged me to fuck her without a condom. I knew deep down she was hoping she would end up getting pregnant by me. I knew how Swastika was when she didn't get what she wanted, and I also didn't want to run out on what I knew would be my only chance for a long time. Against my better judgment, I decided to go bare.

A pool of pre-cum was forming in her pussy, as I teased her swollen clit with my large throbbing head, and made her beg me to put it in. When she started getting aggressive, I knew she really wanted it. I watched her curl her toes, and let out an orgasmic sigh as my throbbing 30 year old virgin cock began to penetrate her tight little virgin pussy. First my head, then my shaft. Until I was as far in as I could go. We were finally doing it. Her tight virgin pussy, constricting my throbbing dick, was unlike anything I'd felt before, and I could only imagine how incredible Swastika must've felt.

I started off nice and slow as to not cum too quickly, or hurt her. But the faster I went, the more amazing it felt, and the more turned on she got. I gradually began to increase speed, pumping faster and harder with each thrust. Her moans matching my rhythm. I could feel my cock continuing to grow inside her. Eventually I couldn't tease us anymore. Her hands clenched the bed sheets, and her body began to shake as I completely unleashed, thrusting as hard and fast as I was capable of. I felt a familiar sensation. My brain was telling me to pull out, but it felt too damn good. It was all over in less than a minute. I continued to thrust even after I had cum. I wanted to be inside her, pleasuring her for as long as possible. But eventually, I was no longer physically capable.

I must've cum deep, as not a single drop of it was dripping out of her. I was just hoping the ***** fertility gods were off today. While there was no presence of male cum, there was another bodily fluid. I knew I must've broken her hymen. This time, despite the blood, Swastika was actually irritated that I'd cum so quickly. It must have felt absolutely incredible to finally get something she had wanted so badly, and I kind of cut her short. She wanted more, but my dick was shot. But I wasn't about to end the day without making sure that her first time was completely satisfying.

I spread her legs as wide as they would go, and proceeded to lick her bloody pussy, into the biggest orgasm she ever had. The cleaning lady was going to have quite a mess to clean up. As we laid in bed catching our breath, her gentle head on my shoulder, and her soft fingers twirling my chest hair, she suddenly uttered the words, "So, what are we naming our first child, hubby?"
Oh Lord. What have I gotten myself into?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unconventional Lust- Brian and Swastika pop each other's cherries - by KissMyFeet - 15-01-2023, 06:59 AM