Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I went in and started looking for Abdul, there was lot of rush and was finding it  difficult to find him, so I thought to myself now that I want to make it up to him, let's go to the restroom and get my make up done nicely cause of crying my kajal also had smudged and also put lipstick also just like he wanted me to do before. I will do anything now to convince him now  and I headed for the restroom, I could see lot many people getting cozy on my way in that hardly lit floor and everybody was taking good advantage of it, I thought to myself..

Just when I was thinking of getting close to Abdul the same way, I was shocked seeing a heartbreaking view! To my horror, Abdul was there in one corner with Karana, I couldn’t see his face but I knew the shirt he was wearing and what Karana was wearing, they were very close to each other he was caressing her hair with one hand and the other hand was on her waist and I could see that they were so much into each other, he was saying something in her ear or nibbling her ear, I don’t know and that bitch Karana was giggling over something! I was so furious at that point I just couldn't control myself and I stormed towards them as I was walking towards them my heart beat was racing and I was getting more and more furious, I didn’t know what I was gonna do but I was mad as hell!! As I reached there they had moved position and now Abdul was facing his back at me…at the same time Karana saw me walking towards them furiously and she said something and he looked back, didn't turn just looked back by that time I reached there and pulled his collar and said
- what the fuck you think you are doing!!
- Nothing we were just dancing! And by the way who are you to ask me these questions?? Tu hai kaun? Just few minutes ago you were acting so pricey! You humiliated me in front of everybody!
- I just came in because of you and I thought I will make it up to your by saying sorry and….forget it!!!!
I was very very furious and he looked furious too but that point I just didn’t really care! I had in fact somehow liked that he was doing it to make me feel jealous, I found it little cute….but I still was mad cause of the sight of seeing him so close to someone, He saw how angry I was and he thought maybe he will be able to calm me down, so he said
- Areee yaar! Tera mann chahee tab tu aajaayegi?? Mujhe pata tha tu andar aa rahi hai isliye maine Karana ka help maanga so that I can make u feel jealous! Itna chota baat nahi samjhta kya yaar tujhe??
I wasn’t so angry by now but I wanted to make it a point that this making jealous thing doesn’t happen again, I have had enough of it this evening! I shouted at the top of my voice!
- Fuck it man! I am not into this making jealous business and don’t address me as “tu” call me with some respect, tera koi respect nahi hoga! Mera bahot hai!! I am not gonna take your shit now! Tu na bhaad mein jaaa!
Now I saw him getting angry again and this time something happened which I never imagined in my life that it will happen to me! Abdul’s face got red with anger, he came very close to me and pulled me close holding my hair and brought me really close to his face and said to me
- Abe! Tere jaisi na hazaar ladkiya aati jaati hai saali tu mujhe aukad ki baat bol rahi hai! Aur tera bahot respect hai! Kaun pehchaanta hai tujhe! Agar mere saath hai na toh at least people will know u as my bitch!! You don’t tell me what I am and what status I hold!
I somehow managed to get away from his grip and almost started running towards the restroom cause I didn't know what he will do next and the women's restroom is the only place he will not be able to enter, I ran, I ran and I entered the washroom but it was empty and this is something I wasn’t expecting or rather hoping! And behind me I heard the door opening again and to my horror, I saw Abdul entering the restroom! By this time I knew what he was capable of, so I told him, actually begged in front of him
- Abdul, please mujhe maaf karo, mujhe jaane do!
- Areee kutttii abhi tak toh bade nakhre dikha rahi thi!! Abhi kyon yeh tone tera! Darr gayi kya??
- Haan mein bahot darr gayi hoon Abdul, please you do whatever you want, I won't question you, but please mujhe jaane do
By this time he came very close and again held my hair and said
- Tujhe laggta hai aaj tujhe jaane dunga, u are looking even more sexy in this state! I wouldn’t let go of such sexiness so easily!! What if you denied to kiss me, you will kiss me today for sure if not my lips something else!

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-01-2023, 02:44 PM