Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Listening to that he started laughing!**
Abdul:"tera age kya hai? 16? Hahaha"*
I was confused about this reaction of his, tabhi he said:*
"accha hua horlicks nahi bola tune! Hahaha! Bacche log ka drink kya peeti hai re! Mujhe laga u r a grown up girl!"*
Me:"I am a grown up girl!"*
My ego was hurt so I got little annoyed! Then Abdul said while putting hand in my waist again*
Abdul:"are meri hottiee! Yeh sab baccho ka drink hai! Tujhe aaj mein mast whiskey pillaunga! Scotch!"*
I was not anyway gonna oppose any of his demands, so I agreed, and as a reward he slid his hand down, now his hand was resting on my butt, he started caressing it and came close to my ear and whispered*
"you have such a sexy butt, so firm and so curvy!"*
I was blushing with this new compliment that I was getting....I loved it....he was now roaming his hand all over my back and feeling my curves, between my hip area and my butt...*
Me:"thank you Abdul! You like it more than her's?"**
Abdul:"who's?"*
Me:"Sadia"*
That statement gave great joy to Abdul, he smile and said:*
"you were feeling jealous baby? She's  girlfriend of Saif and they both had a fight today morning they had a massive fight and since we had already made this plan, they had to come against their will..as we were gonna be meeting after long!! I met Sadia and she told me about it and since she wanted the fight to end, so she told me to make him feel jealous a little bit! So he goes running to her again! And now see he's gone to her! He's giving her all the attention!"*
I thought to myself, how smart Abdul is! He has remedy of every problem!*
Me:"still I didn't like it, but I am sorry that I judged you Abdul"*
Soon everybody joined us on the table and this time Abdul wasn't even looking anywhere my whole attention was at Sadia and she was with Saif while Abdul was caressing my back..I could see that he was telling the truth! He again proved my intuitions wrong and for the token of sorry, I went to kiss him on his cheeks and since he was looking at me at that time, I happened to kiss him on his lips! My face went red! I looked away immediately! My heartbeat had increased! This was the first time I had kissed a guy! And that too in front of so many people! My face flushed out of embarrassment.... I didn't think of it also......my body felt a jerk and I looked again at Abdul's direction.... Abdul had tighten his grip over my waist and he pulled me more close to him and kissed me again, this time his mouth was open and he was trying to force his tongue inside of my closed lips! I didn't know how to react! I tried to stop him but he way more powerful than me.....I was telling him very slowly, I didn't want everybody's attention there:*
"Abdul please stop! I don't want this, Abdul, please!, you have a girlfriend!"*
Abdul:"so what! I want feel those tender lips of yours"*
Me:"No! Plz no! I will tell her!"*
Abdul:"you will not! How will u justify your presence here with me"*
He had a wicked smile on his face...I was feeling helpless! I never thought my first kiss would be stolen from me so forcefully! I gathered more energy and put one hand on his neck and second on his chest and tried pushing him away, and that did work!*
The push to his neck did hurt him and he loosened his grip over me I pushed his hands away one more time and got rid of his hands!* His face had turned red and he looked like he can attack me again and this time he might hurt me more! He was raging with anger! I could hear his heavy breaths, I just got up and walked out of there...*

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-01-2023, 10:13 AM