Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Second round with new beggars

She wake up after some hours. Her eyes were itching. But she knew there was no fresh water left.

So she didn't complaint for her eyes. She just wiped her eyes 
She was hungry and tired. Every inch of her body was hurting.
She trid to sat but felt that the plug was inside her ass hole. And they had found her fox tail inside her bag and buried that into her anusSo it was impossible to sit with that plug.
It took some time to realize where she was and why she was.
And then she looked around and asked, Where is Jagga?
Most of them were sleeping around her after consuming too much alcohol.
Jagga was also tipsy. But he was in sense. He was sitting a little far, talking with some other beggars.
But it waa dark. She couldn't recognized who was where.
Hearing her voice Jagga turned back said, yes madam, coming to you.
He rushed to her and sat beside her. And put his hands on her shoulder.
Jagga : Are you ok madam?
Purva : Yes. I'm ok. But hungry. Don't you. Have any food?
Jagga : Of course madam. We have. 5 more beggars have come madam. And they bought some left over foods for our dinner.
These 6 and Chintu had taken their dinner and now sleeping.
Lakkha and the others are eating there.
Purva : So, don't you eat?
Jagga : I was waiting for you madam.
I was worried about you.
Purva : Ah. So nice of you Jagga. Ummah. She kissed his cheek.
I'm fine Jagga. Just a little pain all over my body. Thats it.
Jagga : Don't worry madam. I'll madsage your body tomorrow morning with a magic lotion. And you'll see the magic.
Now come, I kept two piece of left over pizza. My friend begged that from a restaurant.
Purva started crawling and discover that they inserted the dog tail plug into her pussy.
When she started crawling it fell in the ground. She smiled and let it be there on the ground.
She noticed that her left nippple ring was missing.
Purva : Oh no.
Jagga : What happened?
Purva : My ripple ring.. Where it is?
Jagga : Don't worry. It's safe. I've kept it inside your bag.
And also your naval ring.
Purva noticed her naval ring was also was not on her naval.
Jagga: Don't worry come on.
Purva : Oh tank god. You are very nice Jagga. Thank you.
Purva : Are your friends happy?
Jagga: you are saying are they happy or not? Ha ha ha. Don't ask me. They have fucked you multiple times. Shala at the end their dick was not getting hard. And the bloody fuckers were stroking and pulling their tools to fuck you again. They had gone mad.
Purva : Hi hi hi. And what about you?
How many times you fucked me?
Jagga : Just once.
Purva : Just once? Hai? Why?
Jagga: Keeping you safe is my responsibility.
And I'm giving them the treat. So…
Purva : Humm.
They reached the area where rive other beggars were sitting along with Lakkha.
But was surprised to see their attire. One of them was bald and clean shaved. Wearing a new T-shirt and trousers ans new sandals.
One was wearing a red dhoti and vest. He was also bald but there was a thin and long bunch of hair hanging from the backside of his head. And the three other two were usual. Almost naked and very very dirty and smelly.
Purva was curious about those two fresh looking beggars but was more actractive to explore those half naked filthy poor beggars. But she was most curious about the last beggar. He was wearing a pant. Maybe oant have some different color before but now its was black and oily and sticky. And in that hot summer he was wrapping a dirty smelly blanket on his body. His face was covered with long beard and mustache. His hair was also thick and long nd dusty.
She might be puke to smell that man a few days ago. But now her clit started dancing again to see those beggars and specially that man. 
She sat around them. The Pandit type little fat man, wearing red cloth, gave her two piecec of piazza.
Purva took that in hand and were looking at her dinner.
Lakkha : Don't worry Randi. Eat it.
He collected this uneaten left over pizza from a restaurant. It's fresh. He collected it today afternoon.
Lakkha indicated to the filthiest beggar wrapping the blanket.
Purva : No. Uhh…I mean do you collect it from any garbage or…
The man laughed. He was a stammer.
He replied : Nan na. I.. I Beg it directly fom the restulant. U can et it.
Purva : Oh ok. Thank you.
But tell me what do you eat?
Lakkha : Madam, they are beggars. And people like don't differ them with street dogs.
The difference is they threw Parley G to the dogs after tearing the packets and threw the entire packet to the beggars. And also some cakes.
So, here we have planty of cakes and ParleG biscuits.
Purva : Oh. So give a packet of Parle G.
Lakkha : Are you sure?
Purva : Ha ha. I'm your Kutiya for night. So what's the problem?
Jagga: Ok madam. Then give me the pizzas.
Purva : Hey no. I want to eat this also.
Jagga : Ok. And this is your water bottle.
Purva saw the 2 liter mineral water bottle given by Pankaj was filled with yellow water.
Purva : Hummm. Anyway can I remove this tail? So that I can sit properly.
Jagga : He he. Please go ahead.
She removed the tail and sat beside Jagga.
Jagga : See madam what they did with him.
Purva : Who?
Jagga: Some you tuber came yesterdays and took him with them. They cut his hairs and then gave him a bath and then bought him new clothes in the name of social work.
Purva : So? It's good na?
The beggar: Huh… those boys maybe earn many from their video. But now I've to wait for a month to go back to my work. They ruined my begging business. I'm puti madam. I didn't bath for 3 months. And was roaming naked in the street. People were giving me lots of good foods and money.
And they ruined my business.
Purva : Gosh!!!!! You didn't bath for 3 months?
Puti : Huh. Shocking? Look at him. Wrapping blanket in the summer. Do you know he didn't touched water for more than 6 month. He only drink water from the lockage of water supply pipeline.
Purva became speechless. She thought something for a while and then bit the pizza.
Purva : Oh, wow not bad.
Jagga, you also take a bite. She gave him a piece.
The filthiest man named bandar asked to Jagga, Hey Jagga, can can I touched this Randi?
Jagga: Hey, she is not Randi. She a good rich house wife. She is my madam.
Bandar: So.. So.. Sorry Jagga. Can I touch your madam Randi?
Jagga : Don't mind madam. He is little dump. He never touch or met a woman.
His mental sroos are loose. Hehe. And even no Randi agreed to meet with him.. You may say he is a virgin man. But yes he masterbates a lot.
When ever he sees a sexy woman wearing small dresses, his tool become hard instantly and he started masterbate immediately. On that spot. In public, on the road. 
Purva : He he he. It's ok you can call me anything.
He he so sweet. But he really does this? 
Jagga: Yes.
Purva : Wait, wait. Once I was jogging to my gym in the early morning. And I saw a mad man was masterbating looking at me. He was smiling to look at me and showing me his hard dick.
Jagga: Do you know the spot?
Purva : Yes, yes. Near the vindi bazar.
Bandar: He he he… he he.. That was me.
He was smiling like a fool.
He continued, he he, Randi madam I used to watch you everyday. Can I touch you? Huh?
Purva : Wait, first show me your face. Remove your hair from your face. 
There was a very small light coming from the busy road light.
He removed his hair.
Purva : Hummm.. I think you are the man.
Ok. Now remove your pants.
He quickly removed his torn and filthy pant and become naked.
His giant dick was dangling between his thighs. It was not fully erected but though it was coming up to his mid thighs.
Purva bit her lower lip.
Bandar: Randi madam, can I touch you.
Purva : First you sit there.
He obayed her and sat on the ground.
The blanket covered his crotch again.
Purva bit the pizza and stood up.
She opened the bottle cap and drank a little pee and walked to him.
Everyone was watching her silently.
She bent in front of him and she put the last bite of pizza into her mouth and then held the blanket from both edge. She widened the blanket and looked at his chest and penis.
Purva : Touch these.
She dangled her boobs in front of his face.
He slowly raised his hands.
His hands were shaking.
He slowly touched her melons.
He shivered.
Purva : How it's feeling?
Bandar : aahhhhhaaa. Ggoooddd.. Sooo gooooddd.
Purva : Press them. See like this.
She put her hands over his and pressed his hands.
Purva : Soft?.
Bandar: Yes. So so soft…
Purva : Ok. You can play with them as much and as longer you want. But first let me sit on you.
She slowly turned her back to him and slowly sat on his lap.
His filthy dick touched her slit and she moaned, ummm.
Purva : Ummm, now cover me also with your blanket.
Bandar wrapped the blanket on her.
She held the blanket.
Purva : Now, no one can see us. Do whatever you want to do.
Bandar slowly raised his shaky hands and touched her melons again.
He was slowly pressing her boobs.
Purva turned her face to him and asked, Maza aa raha hai? (Having Fun)
Bandar: Ji yes. Too much.
Purva : Land Khara ho raha hai?( Is your dick rising?)
Bandar: Han Ji. Yes ji Randi madam ji.
Purva kissed his chin once, twice and then pulled his head down and kissed his lips.
He was looking to her with dull eyes.
Purva open your mouth.
He opened his mouth.
His mouth smelling like an unwashed public urenal. But Purva didn't care at all.
She slowly put her tongue out and touched his tongue with that.
She pulled his tongue softly and started rolling her tongue into his mouth slowly.
He started feeling the excitement. The natural instinct of human being make him move his tongue also with her tongue.
He smiled in that position, het het het.
Purva : Umm.. Ummm.. Ummm.. 
She was trying to eat his entire mouth.
She took his one hand and guided that to her clit. Her clit was traring out of her body.
She put his hand on her clit and said, Rub, rub.
And he started rubbing her clit.
She was grinding her hip on his giant dick and was kissing him continuously.. He was also responding according to her move.
Puti: Hey Randi, we are also here. Think about us..
Jagga: Susssshhhh..Don't shout.. Enjoy it silently. Don't worry she is amazing. She will give pleasure to everyone of you. Just watch and enjoy whats going on.
Let her make her own mood…
Purva lowered her hand and held the thick giant dick with her hand.. Ummm.. She moaned while kissing him.

She rubbed it and stroked it for a while.
But all of it going on under the cover of that dirty blanket.
Finally Purva lifted her ass a little and broke the kiss. She tuened her face to the gatharing and sat on the dick.
It just make a pur pur pouch sound and the entire 10 inches long thick giant dick entered her cunt hole entirely.
She moaned loudly, Uummmmm.. Aahhh. So big. Ohh. Um.
And she started bouncing on it.
Ah ah ah ah.. Ouch. Ohh.
The sound of her moaning and the sound of fucking, thap thap thap thap were breaking the silent of the night and was echoing in the field.

Puti couldn't control anymore. He stood up.
Jagga: Hey, wait a little more.
But puti lowered his trousers and removed his T-shirt and started stroking his tool.
Puti : Jagga, give me a glass.
Jagga: Poured alcohol in a plastic glass and gave him.
He finished that in one breah and threw the glass and went in front of them.
Purva : Do you need this Blanket. This can help you to come back to your business quickly.
Puti : Good Idea. But I'll think about that later.
And he took the blanket and threw it behind, which fell on a dump of concrete rubbish.
But the blanket bounced from the pile of rubbish and then rolled down behind the pile.
He looked at that in confusion for a moment. But then he jerked his head and grabbed Purva's head and buried her face on his dick.
The others also stood up. They were almost naked already.
Jagga was trying to stop them and telling them to wait. But no one gave him any importance and Soon the others join the game.
The 5 new beggars and Lakkha and Jagga joined the game together.
And it was repeating the evening again. But this time Purva was more involved, more passionate. She had no more hesitation left inside her mind.
She was locking, sucking, stroking, thrusting, bounding, drinking pee, swallowing cum, rubbing cum on her face and boobs.
They were eating her boobs and holes.
She was also sucking their nipples and licking their back holes, giving rimjob, blowjob, handjob.
Her every hole, both the hand and the mouth, lips and tongue were busy to give them pleasure and get pleasure.
After about 45 minutes, Jagga stood up and took her in his lap and she was bouncing on his dick grabbing his waist  by her legs.
 Bandar had already released his ziz inside her cunt. And the others were pushed him back. But after a while Purva called him back and sucked him and get him hard again.
And he just finished fucking and left his load into her asshole.
And then Jagga pushed him away and took her on his lap.
The Pandit also joined them from the back.
They both were pounding her. Jagga from front. She was grabbing his waist with her legs.. Pandit was holding her ass cheeks and pounding her anal.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 13-01-2023, 11:56 PM