Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Devika - please Rahim, please dont do this to me. I treated you as my own brother. Please don't do this

Rahim - llisten to me I dont want to hurt you. Im just looking to have some fun. You too can enjoy

Devika - no rahim, no

Rahim voice became hard and his tone changed to threatening

Rahim - madam, you know what is going to happen , if you dont comply with me. You will be viral in the whole community and among your students. Do you understand. Now listen to what im saying

Devika - im begging you Rahm

Rahim - shut up. We dont have much time

Still hearing devika madam crying

Rahim - now move your hands and stand straight
Devika - nooo
Rahim - so you are not listening . ok good. See i have my mobile phone with me. If you dont comply, i will record your current condition as well and share ir with everyone
Devika - no no please dont do that rahim. Please
Rahim - then listen to me and move your hands

There was silence for a moment other than the sobbing from devika madam. And then I heard

Rahim - thats great, that like a good girl. You keep listening then you wont be in any trouble.

Rahim - what a fucking body you are having madam. Look at your boobs, it is so full. I think Adi is sucking you a lot. It seems your nipples are waiting to be sucked. Uff. And look what you were hiding below there. It seems you are taking good are of sweet treasure there. I don't see much hair there. Well trimmed, thats how I like it. Wow. Has anyone else other than you husband seen you like this. Everyone would be dying to see you like this.

There was no response from devika other than crying

Rahim - not much time we have

And there was silence and devika madam' s cry grew louder

Devika - No rahim, No rahim please stop. Im your teacher

There was no response from rahim

Rahim - stay still

I was so impatient and wanted to know, what is happening inside. So I slowly crawled inside through the grasses without making any noise and moved forward. And atlast through the grasses I was able to see what is happening inside. My mouth widened seeing what's happening. I was able to see clearly through the moonlight.

There Devika madam standing like a statue,her back facing me fully naked. And Rahim has hugging her from front, kissing her neck, his whole face is burried on her neck and he his licking and kissing her there. And while doing that I can see both his hands are on her big round ass. He has held both her naked ass cheeks using his 2 hands and he is kneeding those. He is gripping it and sqeesing to so hard. He even gave a small slap on her ass cheek making it vibrate due to the force. He played with her ass for a moment. And then he turned her around in one quick motion.
Now her front is facing me and Rahim is standing behind her. Rahim is still fully clothed. I saw devika madam had kept her eyes closed and tears were rolling througj her cheeks. Rahim now started kissing the side of her face and he brought both his hands towards the front side and grabbed her milk tanks. He started squeesing her breasts, same way he was kneeding her ass. He held her nipple between his fingers and started pulling it. He rubbed and twisted her nipple and simultaneously kept squeezing her breast. As she is a lactating mother, milk started flowing out from her breast because of the squeeing. And this made rahim more excited and he started squeezing breast with more pressure. With each of his squeeze .milk started pumping out

Rahim - has anyone else milked you like this.

Her ass was touching his crouch and he was having a big hard on in his pants. He milked her sometime and his right hand dropped further and it stopped in between her legs. Her body got stiffened when he touched her most private part. He brushed his fingers through her trimmed pubic hair and brought his index finger to her pussy. He ran his finger through her pussy lips and pressed herher clit.

Devika - no rahim , please dont

Rahim held her clit between his fingers and started rubbing it. Same time he was milking her left breast. He rubbed her clit for few seconds and then placed his middle finger at her pussy opening. He gave a slight push and it went inside. Devika gasped opening her mouth and squealed. He pushed it further and then his entire finger went inside. Her body involuntarily made her wet down there because of the heavy petting. He started pushing back and forth his middle fingerd in her pussy while holding her breast. He inserted another finger inside and started finger fucking her. Even though she did not want to , her body responded by making her pussy more wet for rahim him to smoothly insert his fingers. Now both his hands are wet, his left is wet from her milk , while his right hand his wet from her pussy juices

Rahim whispered to his ear while kept on finger fucking her

Rahim - it looks like you are enjoying this. Look how wet you are down there.

Devika kept her eyes closed , crying and tears rolling and praying to god to end her torment. And Rahim was having full rage hard on and he doese want to miss this opportunity. He wanted to insert his cock inside and her. I saw, rahim released his left hand from her breasts and he took it back to open his pants. While he kept his fingers playing with her pussy, while trying to open his pants.

I realised that this is the moment to step in and save her from this beast , otherwise he will be fucking her. I pulled out my mobile and quickly called Rahim. His phone rang and he felt dissappointed. He said looking at the phone Fuck you Salmaan. He picked the call and said he is coming and cut call. He then removed his fingers from her pussy and gave couple of last squeeses to her breast and released her.

Rahim - ok this time you are lucky,but its not stopping . we will be continuing to see each other. And we are going to have lot of madam.

Saying that he laughed and buckled his pants and started to come out. Leaving devika there standing stunned, worried and crying.

Seeing that rahim is going to come out of the bushes, I quickly crawled back from the bushes and went back and stood near to the tree, as if I wasn't aware of anythng. In a moment he came out of the bushes and came neae me

Rahim - fucker, why did you come so fast , you spoiled everything
Me- it is late, everyone is waiting for us. Where is devika madam

Rahim laughed at me and said

Rahim - i was having some fun with madam , you spoiled everything. She is there inside that bush. You go and give her clothes.

Saying that he walked back to the bus and I went into the bush with her clothes. When I went in there she sitting there on the ground crying. I ran to her

Me - what hapened madam , is everything ok

Her breasts was all swollen because of the squeesing from rahim. And her chest is all covered with her milk.

When she saw me coming, she quickly gathered all her composure , wiped her tears and got up and covered her breasts and pussy with her hand and took the dress from. She then asked me go back ro the tree and she would come after changing. I obliged and went back as i wanted to give her to recompose. After sometime she came back wearing the blouse and saree . And we went back to the bus.

Rest of the trip was uneventful and devika madam was silent all the time. Next day we won the trophy. But she looked gloomy all the time
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 11-01-2023, 11:23 PM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM