Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
priyanka chopra
18.18%
2 18.18%
shriya saran
81.82%
9 81.82%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

priyanka chopra vs shriya saran sexfight and catfight story
Priyanka chopra vs shriya saran

Shriya Saran Life was going great,one morning shriya wake up look at herself and when to take a shower came out of the shower nude and came in front of the mirror and said I am hot as hell I have a very nice life and good husband Andrei and daughter my life is perfect but I need some big films I still have a hot body, then suddenly shriya phone ring she pick up the phone it was the manager,the manager said madam there is a Hollywood producer want to do film with you he want you to come to America to meet him, hearing this shriya immediately wanted to us, shriya told her husband come to America with daughter later,then shriya after reaching America,after coming to America shriya went to a big hotel got herself a room and sleep she decided to meet the Hollywood producer tomorrow. shriya at morning wanted to the building Ware the producer panthouse was staying, shriya enter the building and enter the elevator.

Priyanka's life was very nice in US and she has nice husband just had a daughter , priyanka one morning she wakes up And Take off her clothes became nude came in front of the mirror and said I am a hot woman I'm still young I can get some good films, then priyanka called her friend producer from Hollywood said can I meet you, the producers friends said all right come to my penthouse, then Priyanka went to take a shower came out of the shower nude look at her body and said I am hot as hell then she got dressed and when to his producer friends penthouse, priyanka entered the building and enter the elevator of the building, priyanka suddenly see a woman inside the elevator, priyanka look at the woman and said do I know you, shriya said don't you remember me, Priyanka look at shriya and said yes your Shreya Saran your looking hot , shriya said you also looking hot, the elevator door close and the elevator start going up suddenly the elevator stopped the electricity was out, both women look at each other and start talking, priyanka said I am here to meet the a producer friend who is in the top floor in the penthouse waiting for me, shriya said I'm also here to meet him for a film, Priyanka looking at shriya with jealousy because shriya has such amazing body, Priyanka said you're not going to get the film I'm going to get the film, shriya smile and said you know what I'm more beautiful than you, hearing this priyanka smiled came close to shriya and her pressure boobs against shriya boobs, shriya also pushed her boobs against priyanka, shriya pushing priyanka back with her boobs, priyanka also pushing shriya back with her boobs, priyanka slap shriya in the face, shriya slap priyanka chopra, both women start to slap each other madly, both women wear in pain, shriya step back and take off her shirt and throw it the floor, priyanka looking at shriya hot muscle body, priyanka take off her shirt she was fat, shriya smile, seeing this priyanka punch shriya in the face and kicked her in the stomach she fall into the ground in pain she look at her enemy she was laughing seeing this she kicked her in the face got up and punched her in the face in pain she fall in the floor grab cut ahead has start punching her in the face in shocked Priyanka grabs shriya boobs and squeeze and twisted her boobs, shriya also squeeze priyanka boobs, both women are screaming and call each other names, suddenly the elevator electricity came back both of them said let's fight some other time, both shriya and priyanka let go of each other and grab their clothes put it back on, both woman whole bodies have become wet from sweet their shirts were wet, both came out of the elevator when to the penthouse door and knock the door, the open, the producer look at both women understood both have fight each other, the producer said come inside ,both shriya and priyanka enter the big penthouse,after entering the penthouse the producer said girls I can only afford one actress so both of you sex fight each other and the winner will get get the firm, then both woman smile and said Ware do you want us to fight ,the producer said in the bedroom fuck each other the winner will get the film,then both woman seductively take off their clothes became nude, both women look at each other's hot bodies and enter the bedroom, both shriya and priyanka charge slam their bodies and wiped their arms around each other and begin a very passionate kissing, both shriya and priyanka kiss each other so passionately their tongues enter each other mouth both of their mouth was dipping saliva, their boobs pushing against each other and start battle of their own, Both Shriya and priyanka grab each others ass with one hand and put the other hand into each other pussy and begin to fuck each other, both shriya and priyanka their boobs were rubbing against each other both of their boobs start licking milk as two women keep fighting their saliva deep from their mouth to there boobs and there bodies became sweet, both shriya and priyanka boobs are milking and sweeting rubber against each other, both shriya and priyanka orgasms multiple times in 2 hours,in samtime Priyanka burst orgasm and collapse into the floor, shriya look at Priyanka and said you have been defeated by me bitch then shriya grab priyanka by the hair and put her face in pussy and burst cum, shriya said now get out, priyanka crying and left the penthouse humiliated. Shriya kiss the producer and signed the film and left the penthouse.

Priyanka came back to the house, after coming back to the house priyanka cried herself to sleep, at morning priyanka wake and look at her self in the mirror and told herself she will get revenge for being humiliated fuck by shriya.

shriya also came back to the hotel after coming back to the hotel and called her husband Andrei and said come to America it will be fun, the husband said all right I am coming, after coming to America, Andrei and shriya make hot love in hotel, the husband at night went to the bar at the hotel.

Nick came to the house and see Priyanka was crying, Nick came and kissed Priyanka and said what is wrong, priyanka kissing Nick and said I was humiliated by enemy named shriya saran I want revenge, Nick ask what type of revenge, priyanka said I want you to fuck this bitch and I'm going to fuck his husband, priyanka and Nick said let's go to their hotel and teach them and listen, then both priyanka and Nick coming to the hotel, Nick said I will go to shriya room and fuck her and destroy the bitch, priyanka said Alright, then priyanka look around see shriya husband Andrei at the bar and came close to him, Nick came to shriya room and knocked the door, the door open shriya saran look at Nick in front, shriya I ask what are you doing here, Nick said I am here to fuck you and destroy, shriya smile and said come inside, after Nick coming inside of his room shriya saran take off her robe became nude, Nick was shocked to see a woman this hot, shriya said fuck me Nick immediately take off his pants and shirt became nude and charge at Shreya and start fuck shriya for 20 minutes, shriya was very brutal fucking Nick, shriya enjoyed, Nick crying screaming and collapse, shriya said I will call your wife and tell her to come here and take you.

Priyanka meet Shreya's husband Andrei in the bar, priyanka meet him and said do you want to fuck me,he smile and said let's go to the bathroom and see how hot you are, both priyanka and him want to the bathroom, after caming to the bathroom priyanka start taking off her clothes became nude,he looks at priyanka said you are not hot as my wife, priyanka came close to him take off his pants and grab his cook put it in her pussy and show me how hot are you,then both priyanka and him started to fuck each other in 20 minutes priyanka chopra burst orgasms and collapse, said man you are no nothing front of my wife, priyanka chopra screaming and I will fuck your wife and make her slave, her smile and said why didn't you come to my room fight my wife and win, priyanka smiled all right I will come to your room ,then both priyanka and him went to the room knock the door, shriya open the door and see priyanka with Andrei and said I was about to call you then priyanka enter the room and see Nick crying fuck badly, shriya said I fuck him and destroy him,he enter the room sees Nick brutally fuck in the bed,Andrei smile and said nice you destroyed the American boy now teach this bitch a lesson, shriya smile and said alright go to the sofa and set, the husband set in the sofa.

Priyanka looking at Nick he is brutally fuck, priyanka was mad she charged at shriya grab her hair and start pulling and slapping her, shriya also grabbed priyanka hair and starts slapping her, both woman screaming at each other, shriya grabbed Priyanka's shirt and ripped it, priyanka also grabbing shriya robe and and opened it , both priyanka and shriya are not wearing any bra, both woman grabbing each other boobs and start to twisted them, both woman burst milk for 40 minutes priyanka and shriya bodies Ware dipping milk and sweet, Shriya Saran said let's fight women to women let's talk off our clothes, priyanka said All right,Both Shriya Saran and priyanka chopra let go of each other step back take off there clothes and both are in gstring,both women had anticipated this as Priyanka mirrored shriya’s move and flaunt her body against shriya. Priyanka was perfect rival for shriya, her body is perfectly of shriya body only priyanka boobs are bigger than shriya. Green string is parting priyanka 's perfectly shaped globes. Priyanka Green silky triangle cloth is covering her clean shaved pussy.

What are the rules?” priyanka asked shriya rubbing her pussy over her thong.Only one rule till the one of us give up and surrender.” shriya did the same over her blue G- String.Ok fine by me bitch get ready surrender” Priyanka play with her thong little.

Shriya came close to Priyanka touching her nipples to Priyanka’s equally erected nipples. Both women immediately feel the sensation in their bodies. Four equal strong boobs came in contact they just pressed their erected tubes in to each other. Their nipples were perfectly matched shriya’s nipples were pink where priyanka’s were brown. They just moaned little with sensation.

“No more game bitch let’s just get started” saying shriya grabbed priyanka’s thong by both side.I am ready for this bitch” Priyanka grab shriya’s strings from both side.

They pull each other close and start rubbing thong vs thong. They just wanted to pull others thong down but no one dare to do that they seems they were not ready to bring their naked cunts in contact. They just wanted to arouse eachother before final battle. For minutes they played like that, rubbing thong to thong. Few droplets were on their thongs made it little wet.

“Feeling it bitch hun? Priyanka asked shriya staring in her eyes.Not yet bitch I think you are feeling heat” shriya get her lips closer to Priyanka.Hunh nothing as of now slut” Priyanka get her lips closer to shriya. Priyanka move her thong clockwise on shriya’s blue thong.

“Same with me” shriya push her thong deeper and move her thong over priyanka’s thong.For next five minutes they are spinning their thong over each other. Then they just gring thongs up down and after minutes again start rotating their glued thong in harmony. They tighten their grips on each other’s strings fist shriya pull priyanka’s string upwards. Back string of priyanka string entrapped between her buttocks and her lower string pulled up trapped in her vaginal lips. Priyanka scream in pain but it didn’t take her seconds to react she also pull shriya’s G strin up which caught shriya in same situation to scream her in pain. Both women come close with pull their boobs now mashed between their nipples were pointing towards celling. It looked like both women were about to kiss each other. They were keep staring in eyes, pulling thong increased pain in their cunts but no one is ready to leave her adversary.

“Crying bitch? Feeling heat between your legs?” Priyanka whisper and she just rub her pink lips on shriya’s red lips leaving her lipstick color on shriya’s lips.

“Whore my cunt is just wanted to eat your cunt but this little shit clothing is saving you” shriya just rub her lips on priyanka lips this time shriya left her mark on priyanka’s lips.

“Oh bitch you think your cunt will any chance against me?” Priyanka still roataing her thong with shriya.Lets find out then? On a count of three” shriya responding equally to priyanka.

“One two three…Both women pull eacher’s thong down to their knees, then they leave each other and move step back. Both shriya and Priyanka remove their thongs quickly from their body at same time and then threw it on each other’s’ face. Both women are now completely nude standing just step away from each other.

Both women are standing nude facing at each other. Their cunts are already wet by sweat and lubricant flowed through their respective cunts. the two women had lusted and hated each other but this was the first time they were looking at each other naked, and both the women took some time to let that fact sink in. Once again, they realized how much they hated each other. The hatred between the women once again came to fore as they began frowning and snarling at each other, giving each other challenging and threatening looks.

Both priyanka chopra and shriya saran charged at each other in full anger and smacked their naked body together. They feel each other boobs, belly, cunt perfectly placed opposite to their adversary. Their naked boobs, belly, thighs and pelvic areas bumped together. They moaned in eco and they impulsively wrapped their arm on each other’s body both pull each other closer they tighten their grip momentarily they stare in to their eyes. Shriya scrambled to her knees and sprang at Priyanka and they rolled several times, back and forth, until Priyanka succeeded in pinning shriya, priyanka was laying all over shriya and pin her both hands on floor. Shriya was trying to roll over but Priyanka locked her and then scoot little over and stare in shriya’s eyes, shriya stare back in anger. “Bitch you think you win?“ saying this suddenly priyanka place her Big boobs on shriya face, shriya’s face were between naked, sweaty boobs of Priyanka, ”Suck them bitch, lick my sweat “ priyanka rub them all over on shriya’s face.

Shriya was trying to save her face but failed priyanka’s boobs was all over her face. she was losing her breath, she felt humiliated and trying hard to escape, Priyanka didn’t care and keep pushing her boobs on shriya’s face. Shriya lifts her face and then lift herself from belly and roll over with all strength to roll over Priyanka. Again both women roll over each other several times and then separated again and scramble on their knees.

Both women breathing heavily with their breast in and out now. Their bodies are now become full sweaty. Their all body parts are aroused with full sensations with contact of the other women body contact.

They again circled and then both again rush to each other but this time shriya dogged Priyanka, and Priyanka fall on floor with her face down on floor. Shriya quickly grab her from back and roll her on her back on floor. Shriya jumped on Priyanka and seat on her boobs and lock her both hands below her knees.You make me lick your sweaty boobs whore” shriya grab Priyanka by hair and pull her face to her wet sweaty pussy which is wet by not only shriya’s sweat but also little juice of her cunts. “Now tell how does this test whore” shriya keep rubbing her wet cunt face of Priyanka. Priyanka felt disgued her face with all sweat and shriya’s flued. Its time for priyanka’s humiliation. Priyanka try to roll over with her full strength but when she failed, she finally brought her legs to shriya and locked shriya’s face n her legs and push her back. Shriya lean back and lock her legs around priyanka’s face. Both women locked each other’s face in their legs and trying to roll. In moment both women realized their hand are free to use and in same time both women went for the others ass and insert their fingers in their asses. They tighten their grip on each other which made difficult to move them.

“Looks like we both got each other in lock” Priyanka finally speak between thighs of shriya.Yes bitch I think we need to restart “ shriya’s face is loked between priyanka’s thighs.Then leave each other in one go and restart” both agreed.

At same moment both women leave their rivals face from their thighs and roll away from each other long enough so the other cannot reach to the other. Both then stood up on their legs few feet away.Both women are panting heavily they glare at each other in anger. They slowly move towards each other they start circling each other. Both women waited other woman to act first to understand her adversary’s move.

Both women charged at each other in full anger and smacked their naked body together. They feel each other boobs, belly, cunt perfectly placed opposite to their adversary. Their naked boobs, belly, thighs and pelvic areas bumped together. They moaned in eco and they impulsively wrapped their arm on each other’s body both pull each other closer they tighten their grip momentarily they stare in to their eyes. Shriya open her mouth and put her wet mouth full of salaiva on priyanka’s mouth. Priyanka welcomed her with opening her mouth. Both women started rubbing their tongue in their open mouth. They spit their saliva in to each other’s mouth. Their eyes were closed and their saliva sow dripping on their boobs through from their mouth. Meanwhile below their naked erected nipples started their own battles of supremacy like sword. Shriya wrapped her right leg around priyanka’s left leg as she began rubbing her enemy’s thighs as the women continued moaning together. Both women are overwhelmed with touch of their skin the electrifying effect running through their bodies.

While both women engaged in to deep smooch and their thighs are wrapped to each other, Priyanka smacked her crotch on shriya Fuck you cunt, your pussy vs my” shriya didn’t take a second to respond she also smacked her crotch on priyanka’s cunt “finally what we want”

Both women continue smacked their cunt to cunt for few minutes more and then they stop smacking their cunts which were turned red by now due to duet of cunt vs cunt. Shriya and Priyanka placed cunts on each other but this time they start rubbing first left to right when their lippy lips open wide they start rubbing up down, left right. Their cunts become wet, dirty and sticky. their pussy battle now going from last ten minutes. Both women were now full aroused and moaning loudly.

Priyanka was shocked with shriya’s stamina and didn’t expect shriya was last that long. She then opened her mouth and start smooching shriya. Shriya was not ready but didn’t back from the challenge made by her rival. She also opened her mouth and start eating priyanka’s mouth. Priyanka was in full swing she smooches shriya’s mouth dull shriya start feeling overwhelmed in their tongue fight. Shriya lose her concentration on her pussy battle. Priyanka took advantage of situation she took shriya on floor by her force and as shriya fall Priyanka open shriya’s pussy by her fingers and Priyanka insert her three fingers in shriya’s pinkish bush, start fingering her in and out shriya start moaning loud, Priyanka was in full on and enjoying her position. “ Cunt how are feeling? Enjoying my finger fuck bitch shriya Now say who is better woman here” shriya was moaning loud in pain and pleasure.

Shriya realize she need to do something quickly, she recollected herself and she also put her finger’s in priyanka’s cunt Now priyanka’s time to moan but she knew she had started well ahead of shriya so any time shriya will cum. Shriya knew by this Priyanka will make her cum soon, she just turned push priyanka and crossed her legs with Priyanka and roll over her and start rubbing her cunt over priyanka’s cunt. Priyanka was now surprised by this position, she try to roll shriya back but fail so she placed her hand back on floor lift her body little up which made shriya fall little she also placed her hand back in support now both women are laying with crossed legs with their cunts placed perfectly in fighting position.

As they come in perfect position they started to grind their cunts left right, up down and in circled motion. They are both start jumping and moaning loud, shriya again push herself on Priyanka and spread priyanka’s leg and grinding her pussy full on. Priyanka is now overwhelmed and loose her concentration but refusing to budge. She jerked her pelvic in respond but by now she lost energy. Shriya also exhausted she lied with both her hands in support to her body. Finally, shriya feeling down when she realized that priyanka’s smack has no energy. Shriya by full energy start grinding her cunt on priyanka’s cunt. Priyanka left nothing she just laid on floor without any action, shriya keep rubbing her pussy. Their cunts are now full red with long duel but neither of them are giving it up.

Shriya took her right hand and began to squeeze left boob of priyanka, Priyanka moaned loud in pain but seconds later she put her hand and start squeezing shriya’s right boob with her left hand. “Bitch, whore, Cunt, Mother fucker, dick sucker all kind of adjectives they are using while abusing each other with their moan.Now both women start jumping and moaning loud their orgasm reached at that level they have never reached before. First time they feel the hot and wild sexual duel with other woman which is more satisfactory then the sex with opposite gender.

They pull each other more close saring in others eye they keep grinding their cunts to eachother. Thought of her rival has still same kind of aggression made them more furious and they continue for fedw minutes. When finally, they reached at that level they it’s difficult for them to hold their orgasm they get back again on the support of their arms.Stop… stop… Bitch …. Aahhaa aahhha “Suddenly Priyanka shout in pain, “You stop it bitch ahhhaaa aahhhaa” shriya respond with moan.

“Fuck you…shriya Bitch … Stop it …Stop.” Final words coming just before the final loud moan of priyanka “ AAhhha AAa .. ouch..aa” outburst of priyanka’s cum flawing from hot priyanka’s cunt and just seconds later gush of shriya’s cum flawing from her wet cunt, Their cum mixed and lubricated their red cunts and then spread all over their thighs.

Both women didn’t stop their pussy battle they just stopped for while when they cum but once they controlled their body. They angrily stare in to each other eyes with hate, anger and jealousy.This is not end bitch, I will not stop till you beg me to stop” shriya whisper with her pussy perfectly placed on priyanka’s wet cunt.

“Its not about who cum first its about who has better cunt and My cunt will eat yours” Priyanka shoot back to shriya humping matching pussy to to pussy with shriya.

Both women stare hatfully in to eyes they just grab each other by neck with one hand. Both women started grinding their pussies again. They are moving their vagina against in motion. They just stare in to eyes and then slowly they close the gap between their lips. First shriya rub her red lips on priyanka’s pink lips leaving lipstick mark on priyanka’s lips. Priyanka did the same on shriya’s vips in response and in seconds both women locked their lips and start smocching each other. They are just eating each other’s hot lips.

After while Priyanka realized she need to do something as she was feeling overwhelmed she quickly grab shriya’s left nipples and start squeezing it shriya moan in pleasure and then she went for priyanka big nipple and mauling it. After a seconds their nipples were milking. Both realized how both woman milking each other.

They didn’t stopped torturing each other, after while they stop kissing and again concentrate on their cunt battle. Both women again placed their cunts perfect position against each other and start their battle again. Grinding their cunts in circling motion, first they start slowly and they increased their speed then again they slowdown little bit after while again they start rubbing intensively. They were rubbing their cunts from almost 40 minutes and their moan become louder and there boobs beginning to milk faster there bodies became wet from sweet and milk.

Both women start jumping and moaning loud. They are eating their own lips, their eyes were closed and in after a minutes first Priyanka and Then shriya moan loud and against their cunts were burst by the flued flowing from their glued pussys. Again both women took break for only seconds and resume their cunt battle aggressively. Matress on which both women fighting was turned completely wet. Their sexfight was going for more than two hours. Now their cunts and breast were turned red and its drained completely. No one is ready to give up its been more than thirty means when both women cum last. Both Women was in tremendous pain their eyes were in tears.

After a while both women stopped grinding their cunts and start humping in to each other they are hitting cunt to cunts. “Bitch , whore, mother fucker, rand, kutiya .. “ They are using adjective to each other. After while They stopped hitting their cunts and start again grinding their cunts. After ten fifteen minutes shriya grab priyanka by her ass and pull her closer, Priyanka mirrored shriya move grabbing her ass too.

Again both women start moving their cunts fast and then moaning loudly, after minutes both women start jumping on each other and minutes later as it happen earlier white sticky juices burst out and flawing from their glued cunts once again. Their cum was flawing on both shriya and Priyanka’s thighs.Both women were crying but didn’t stopped grinding their cunts but they increased their power. Both women Ware shocked to saw the stamina of their woman as neither shriya or nor priyanka was ready to give up and during this cunt battle both women had already cum 5 times and still they are going on.

Stop bitch stop it stop it now “Suddenly voice coming from one of the women.Stop it bitch stop it now..”it was clear this was priyanka.

Priyanka stopped her movement ahe was not responding to shriya move.Shriya got situation, she was exhausted too but as Priyanka was not responding shriya increased her move she was rolled over on priyanka pin her and grinding her pussy hard on priyanka open vagina. Priyanka eyes were closed she was not in position to respond her body has given up.

“Open your eyes bitch and look at me” shriya pin Priyanka and grinding her pussy hard.Stop you whiore “ priyanka spoke after so difficulty.First you give up bitch admit I am better woman” shriya hitting her pussy hard .

Stop it bitch” Priyanka cried loud in pain” I give up whore you win” priyanka submitted herself.Finaly shriya stopped and fall over priyanka’s naked body. Both naked women were laid on floor on each other. No energy left in them to move.

Minutes later shriya saran got up and grab priyanka chopra by her hair and pull her up and put her face in her boobs and rubbing it and said like it bitch then shriya lower Priyanka face and put it in her pussy and rubbing and humiliated her, shriya burst cum on priyanka chopra face and said get out bitch, priyanka then grab Nick and left crying humiliated back to her house, shriya and Andrei made hot love shriya now priyanka will call her for revenge, days later priyanka chopra got her energy and called shriya saran and said I want revenge came to my house, shriya saran said I will came to you house and teach you a lesson.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: priyanka chopra vs shriya saran sexfight and catfight story - by Sakib - 11-01-2023, 08:05 PM