Romance Feel_you
#Episode_11

Mehreen is now tired of crying. He sat down, leaning his limp body against the wall. His eyes are closing, it is becoming impossible for him to keep up. All of a sudden, a familiar voice comes to his ears along with the strong scent of belli flowers. How can this be? There are no belli flower plants in the storeroom. So why is he getting this scent? Someone's soft voice is heard,

"Mehr! Mehr!

Mehreen opens her eyes and tries to look ahead. There seems to be someone ahead. He is looking blurry. The eyes are getting dark again and again but still trying to see ahead. He wiped his tears with his hand. Then he stopped as he looked ahead. Niru is standing in front. Mehrin stood up quickly. Tears began to gather in the corners of his eyes again. Mehreen said with a trembling voice.

"Nonniru give!

"Meher! Why are you crying? 

"You have come! 

"Come again, I am always with you.

"Di! Di I'm so lonely here, I don't feel good here. I come to you."

Niru smiled slightly. Mehrin looked at that smile with surprised eyes. The smile is still very sweet. Niru smiled and said,

"Where are you crazy! Who will see my Arnav when you leave?"

"Give!

"I know Arnav is burning you. Look how it feels now, once you burned me like this. But my Arnav is not as naughty as you!

Mehrin looked at Niru and started coming towards her. Meanwhile, Niru has started talking about the state. Mehreen didn't reach out to touch Niru, but Niru said,

"Chubi na Meher! If I get the touch of your hand, I will disappear." 

"You'll leave again.

"Damn crazy, I said a while ago, I am always by your side, with you. 

"Then why can't I touch you?" 

"Meher, my sister! You are still that little Meher. Who used to pluck my beloved beli flowers from the tree. I used to be very angry with you. You used to make a garland of those beli flowers and wear them around my neck, you remember. 

"I remember everything, everything is there. 

Niru smiled again. Mehrin also laughed now. Niru said,

"You look very tired Meher. 

"I'm fine Di."

"No you are not right, you can never sleep well at night. You wake up in the middle of the night and sit up. Even after taking sleeping pills you can't sleep. Why are you doing these things Meher. If you continue like this you will get sick. Then my little Arnav Tell me what will happen. Who does he have except you. I have never left the land of no return. Even if I can see you from a distance, I cannot touch you. Don't you know that I am in Arnav's midst. You have Niru Di. Still you say you are gone. Do you want to come to me? 

Mehrin's tears quickly rolled down the cornice. Mehreen sat down on the floor. started crying began to shout,

"You're all fools, everyone. Nobody loves me. 

"Meher Kadis na sister! 

"Don't talk, you are all the same. Selfish! Everyone is selfish! Mother left me after I was born because I wanted to annoy her. You also left because I loved you more. And father left with you because he loved you more. And now you are telling me to stay for your arnab. Look how selfish you all are! The one who I don't want to stay alive leaves me alone. He leaves!

“You are being rude Meher.

"Complaining is not insulting.

Niru laughed loudly. Laughed. Mehreen looked at Niru. Niru is sitting in front of him. He always sat like this. Mehreen looked surprised and said,

"You're laughing!

"Don't laugh again! You still haven't gotten over the habit of fighting while crying. This is my sister who will get married in a few days and still cries like a child. Meher, you know what will happen if your husband finds out. 

"She knows. She knows that Arnav is not my son.

"So, you are thinking too much Meher. Nirhar loves Arnav a lot. He should be yours and my son!

"You know his name!

"Wow, why don't I know? I have to know the name of my sister's groom. 

That's why the smile is dull again. Mehrin looked at him blankly. Niru saw Mehrin's look and said,

"What are you thinking Meher!

"I want to touch you.

Niru smiled again. smiled and said,
"You're a heavy fan, Meher. When I was hanging from the fan, you didn't come and touch me once, I fell back in fear and now you come to touch me. Wow, I feel very beautiful now.

"You are always beautiful.

Niru smiled again. Then he got up with a dirty face and said,
"You know Meher, I didn't want to leave you. But I had to. 

"Why go!

"Tell me what to do, my time has run out. But you know Meher, it's very difficult for you, it's very difficult. I know you're suffering alone, but I'm helpless!

"Don't stay.

"Crazy one! What is it?" 

"Di! May I ask a question?

"Why did I die?

"Even if you don't do it!

"I didn't want to do it Meher, I didn't want to. You know when I was choking, your and baba's faces kept popping up in front of me. You know Arnav was looking at me then. He didn't understand what was happening. And if If he knew that his mother was going to the land of no return, he would have cried a lot, right? 

Niru's voice was getting heavy while speaking. Tears fell from Niru's eyes. Mehreen stomped on the floor and came to Niru. Niru looked at Mehrin and smiled. Niru seems to have mixed tears and laughter together. Laughing with tears in his face. 

"I really want to touch it.

"Wipe away your tears.

"Dibi, dei! But just touch me and I will disappear. But don't think that my Arnav will never let you understand my lack. I will always be by your side. When you call me from your heart, you will find me. You understand, you fool. Now touch me quickly. so me 

"Di, don't tell me what happened that day.

"That day! Many things happened, I endured many things, all of you endured. I also gasped from all this. So I wanted to get rid of it and got it. 

"You lie!

"Ah Meher, now you are in a lot of pain. Will you wipe the tears or I will leave. 

Mehreen said nothing more. He raised his hand and wiped the tears from Niru's eyes. And that's when Niru vanished into thin air. Just a word in the ear,

"Meher Kadis na sister! 

When Mehrin heard the words, he cried. This has happened more than once. He hears this every time he cries thinking about Niru. Niru appears. Many stories with him. Goes away again. Mehreen asks again and again, "What happened that day? Every time Niru says something else. Mehreen still thinks for sure that something happened that day. But if she tells anyone, no one will believe her. Everyone will think she is crazy. Because these things Meherin himself knows this but does not want to accept it. 
Nirjhar has been thinking of meeting Mehreen for a few days but it is not happening at all. He is getting stuck somewhere. He seems to be a serious criminal. As if he had done something greater than killing people. Thinking about this, he does not leave the house for a few days. 

Neelima is very worried to see Nirjhar's condition. He has not seen his son go out for some time. Not leaving the house. The food is always saying whether to take it home or not eating properly. Sometimes he hears guitar playing. Neelima does not know that Nirjhar does not play the guitar unless he is upset. 

The home landline phone rang. Neelima got up and received the call. Farhad said from the other side,

"Assalamualaikum aunty I am Farhad.

"Wa alaikum salaam, father. How are you?

"I am fine aunty but Nijhar doesn't feel right. I have been calling for a few days now and the call is not picking up. And it is picking up and not talking. What happened to her aunty.

"I don't know myself, father. I am very worried about him. Even from under one roof, the boy is not saying anything to me."

"What happened so serious aunty?

"Yes, it happened. Farhad, you better do something. Come home once. I will tell you face to face and see if you can get this homely son of mine out of the house. I feel uncomfortable now, father.

"Okay aunty I see. We are coming. 

"Well! 
Farhad and all of them came to Nirjhar's house in the afternoon. They are listening to everything one by one. After hearing everything, Farhad said,

"That means Arnav is not Mehreen's son. 

Arif said,
"The feeling of guilt is also rising in our minds now. Ish we have thought about this girl so much. 

Ishaan said,
"We should not think so much without knowing about a person.

Farhad sat quietly without saying anything. He remembered the incident that happened in the club that day. A lot happened that day. Nirjhar didn't say anything then. And because he didn't say, he now feels guilty. He thinks himself guilty. Neelima said,

"Tell me what to do now, Nirjhar has to make an arrangement. 

Farhad stood up and said,
"I see! 

That's why he went out. Ishaan and Arif followed him. After a while he came back and came towards Nirjhar's house. Nirjhar room is locked from outside. Farhad knocks on the door and says,

"Sure!

"Who?

* I!

"Farhad!

"Not just Farhad or Ishaan Arif, we all are.

"So what happened?

"Open the door?

"Why?

"Go out?

"Why?

"Go shopping!

"I won't go, you go.

"Why, come with us.

"I feel good.

"But I'll go shopping for you.

"My!

"Yes, yours! Yours and Mehreen's. Your wedding shopping
 Mehreen called me a while ago. Said to go out with you.

"True! 

Hearing Nirjhar's voice, Farhad understood that Nirjhar had swallowed the bait. Now he can be brought out. Farhad said,

"Why should I lie to you?

Nijhar said from the other side of the door,
"Then why didn't you call me and tell you!

Farhad did not think that Nijhar would catch their net like this. Arif dialed Nirjhar's phone number and found Nirjhar's phone switched off. He wisely said,

"Why did he say he didn't call you. Your phone was switched off so he couldn't talk. 

Ishaan said,
"Called the land line. We were all down at the time. So he told us that.

"If you don't believe, ask aunty, aunty was there!

Neelima said,
"Open the door, they are telling the truth!

There was no sound from the other side. Everyone thought maybe Nirjhar didn't believe the words. Suddenly everyone heard the door open. The door opened as Farhad grabbed the door with his hand. Everyone came in and saw Nijhar taking out all the clothes from the closet and standing in the mirror. Nirjhar's condition is very bad. He looks untidy like the untidy hair on his head. Everyone is surprised to see him. Standing in the clear mirror and saying,

"When did Mehrin call!

Ishaan said,
"This is 30 minutes!  

Arif said,
"This is 20 minutes! 

Nirjhar frowned as the two said it together. Farhad said,

"Another 10 minutes. I mean it's been an hour since he called. Why are you talking like this for minutes!

Nirjhar was surprised and said,
"What an hour and you're telling me now! Bunch of donkeys! 

So Nirjhar quickly ran into the washroom with a hoodie. Everyone laughed at his actions! 
Nijhar is looking at himself in the mirror again and again even after getting ready. Farhad asked with furrowed brows.

"Looking good, no need to look so many times! 

Nirjhar said with a frown.
"I know I'm beautiful! 

Ishaan said,
"Okay, brother, let's go, we're getting late! 

"Hmm, come on! 

Then everyone came out. Neelima is very happy to see her son normal. Nijhar is driving the car while sitting on the driving seat of the car. Farhad is sitting next to him. Ishaan and Arif in the back seat. Farhad said to Nirjhar,

"I like to meet so much, but I will not call and ask. How can you talk about it, Arif! 

"What do you know, brother, everyone's mind is their own business. You and I are on the same river! 

Ishaan smiled and said,
"I am the passenger of the boat that you are the sailor of. 

All three laughed. Nirjhar's face became silent. But he started thinking right in his heart. He was really upset for so long, but today, talking about Mehu, his mind suddenly became better. If he knew that talking to Mehu would make him feel better, he would have called and talked. 
Nirjhar stopped the car in front of the shopping mall. After parking the car, four people got down together. Farhad Mehrin called and asked where he is? Mehreen says she has arrived. They all entered the shopping mall and started looking for Mehreen. Suddenly Arnav's voice was heard. Looking ahead, he saw Arnav running towards him

"Daddy Daddy! 

"Arn! 

Kinchit smiled and hugged Arnav. Looking ahead, Mehreen is coming. He looks a little different today. I don't know why but it feels different. A light smile on Mehrin's lips. He smiled and approached Nirjhar. saying,

"The wedding is still a long time away, you decided to go wedding shopping so early! 

Nijhar is surprised. He said with furrowed brows and a smile on his lips.
"It's not my decision or yours, you called and said about shopping. In fact, I was surprised to hear this at first! 

"No Nirjhar you are wrong. I didn't say. Farhad called. He said that...

Both fell silent. One looked at the other's face. Then looking back...

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 12-01-2023, 02:37 PM