Romance Feel_you
#Episode_10

Mehreen stood up from the dining table and hurried to the back of Nijhar's house. For a moment he felt as if his breath was being held. He came out and took a deep breath. Raise your head to the sky above. The night sky looks very beautiful today. He still remembers that his two sisters would sneak up to the roof at night just to see the sky. Today's sky is as beautiful as that day. Some memories of the past flashed before Mehrin's eyes. 

In childhood, two sisters loved to eat ice cream while sitting on the roof in the dark of night and looking at the sky. When father fell asleep, both of them would sneak up to the roof. As the night grew deeper, the two sisters would sit. They didn't want to get up until they fell asleep. He sat counting the stars of the night sky. Sometimes it would be random. Counted again and again. One day Mehreen came to the roof and saw that Niru was not there. Mehrin's elder sister's name was Nirupama! Mehreen used to call him Niru Di. Niru sends Mehreen to get ice cream and comes alone to the roof. Mehreen was 10 years old and Niru was 15. 

Mehreen came to the roof with ice cream and saw that Niru was not there. Standing alone on the roof in this darkness, little Mehrin felt very scared. Mehreen stepped forward in fear and said,

"Niru di! Niru di!

But no sound came from around. The wind immediately blew. With the force of the wind, the leaves of the trees started to rustle. Little Mehrin was very scared by this sound. He swallowed hard and said,

"Who is who? 

But no one spoke. Mehreen said again,

"Niru di you are not scaring me. I know. But I will not be scared," I said. 

That's why he hoped for success, but he didn't get success. Mehreen was shaken by the sound of show show again. The hair on his body stood up. He started going back one step at a time. Suddenly bumped into someone. Meherin thought Niru. Looking back, Mehrin shuddered in horror. He screamed loudly and fell on the floor. A girl is standing in front of him. His entire front face is covered with hair. A candle in his hand! How terrible he looks. One step at a time he is coming towards Mehreen. His walk is even more terrible. How he was swaying. Mehreen said in a trembling voice,

"Niru di, niru di it's not you! I know it's you!

He was walking towards her without saying anything. Mehrin now cried loudly. Seeing her crying, Niru removed her front hair and said,

"Mehr! Mehr it's me!

Mehreen cries,
"Ah ah you scared me again niru di ah ah

"Meher sister calm me down.

Instead of calming down, Mehreen began to cry loudly. At the sound of her crying, Shubhra Khan means Mehreen's father and all the other workers came running. Mehreen's tears still did not stop. She kept crying. Niru tried to stop crying by holding her with both hands. I remember those words very much today. I wish I could hold on to the rope a little bit. Life was very simple when Niru Di was there. Everything was there, nothing was lacking. As soon as Niru Di left, one by one his beloved people left him. I miss you very much today. Why did you leave me? 

"Mehu! Mehu! 

Mehrin came out of the past. Standing behind him. Mehreen wiped the tears from her eyes and turned around and said,

"Hmm!

A little further,
"You're right!

"What will happen to me again? 

"No, if you come up like this, your body is fine.

"Um I'm fine, just getting a little choked up so…

"Are you okay now?

"I'm fine! 
That's why Mehreen laughed. In the middle of the darkness, Mehrin's smiling face was seen with a small ray of light! Meherin now walked past Nirjhar. Nijhar then said,

"Arnav is not your son! 

Mehrin stood up. Saying in a warm voice,

"Arnav my son is pure!

"I have no problem with your sister's son but why are you lying?

Mehrin turned to Nirjhar and said,

"Arnav Mehreen is Varsha Khan's son. That is his only identity.

"You can make that identity with the power of money.

Mehrin turned away without saying anything. Heaving a deep sigh,

"Why are you so excited Mehreen! Nobody is taking Arnav away from you.

"Arnav will be taken away, who will take it? Why? 

Nirjhar realizes that Mehreen is not at all in a position to ask him anything. Nijhar did not insist. saying,

"No one is saying this. Let's go eat. Let's go."

Mehreen calmed down with Nirjhar's words. He said coldly,
"I'm done eating. I'll go now.

"But mehu…

Mehrin didn't listen to the whole thing this time either. Han Han walked away. He took Arnav in his arms and went out. Neelima and Riduan Chowdhury were waiting for Mehreen. Seeing him, both of them stood up. Mehreen looked at them and said,

"Thanks for dinner! We're coming today. It's getting late.  

That's why he got out of there. Neelima did not ask anything. A bit of frustration worked in him! 
Nirjhar walked and sat in his daddy's room. Riduan Chowdhury looked at Nirjhar once and concentrated on his work. After sitting for a while, Nirjhar coughed lightly as he did not get daddy's attention. But that didn't happen. He got up and started walking. Instability is working in him. He wants to know everything. What happened to Mehreen's sister, why did she die? 

Neelima entered the room. Seeing Nirjhar walking like this, Neelima said,

"What happened to you?

"What will happen to me? It happened to you. How can you two hide such a big truth from your son? 

"Is it true?

"Are you asking again? Didn't you feel the need to tell me that Arnav is not Mehreen's son? 

"Arnav, who are you, you love and adore? Then what? What would have happened if you didn't know this?

"Dad will you say something now?

Riduan took his eyes off the file and looked at Nijhar and said,
"What can I say? 

Nijhar came and sat near Riduan and said,
"Tell me everything. I want to know everything.

"What do you want to know?

"That's Mehreen's elder sister? Who's Arnav's son? Why did his sister do that?" 

"I don't know everything?

"Tell me as much as you know!

Riduan Chowdhury closed the file and turned to his son. Neelima is sitting on the sofa looking eagerly at Riduan Chowdhury. Nirjhar is most interested here. Riduan Chowdhury said,

"Meherin's mother died when she was born. Shubhra Khan's elder daughter Nirupma was 5 years old. Shubhra Khan took the responsibility of these two girls himself. He did not marry the two girls. He brought them up very lovingly. Nirupama was a very calm girl. She was very simple. Just like Shubhra Khan. And Mehreen was quite fickle. Her father thought that Mehreen was completely elusive. Mehreen's mother was Mehreen. She was born with all the characteristics of a mother. Girl! 

Shubhra Khan brought up the two daughters very well. Nirupama got married at a mature age. The boy was his own choice. Shubhra Khan always loved girls very much. So he didn't do it anymore. He married the one he wanted to marry. A few years of marriage passed well, but a few days later another incident happened. It is known that the boy has a relationship with another girl. Nirupama was 5 months pregnant! Nirupama completely breaks down in this state. Both Mehreen and Shubhra Khan try to stay mentally healthy. 

Nirupama decides to divorce her husband. Meanwhile, her husband comes and apologizes to her. Nirupama is physically and mentally very weak. So she accepts her husband without thinking so much. Then came with her husband to her husband's house. Everyone thinks everything is fine. 

Arnav was born a few months later. The doctor informed Arnav that he would be mentally weak. Still, Nirupama and her husband make preparations to cure Arnav. Nirupama thinks her husband may have recovered. He is fulfilling the responsibility of being an ideal father and husband. Then...

Nijhar said,
"Then..

Riduan said,
"Then suddenly one day Mehreen went to Nirupma's house and saw Nirupma hanging from the fan and Arnav crawling on the floor. 

"Why did Nirupama do that?

"I don't know but it seems something happened that made her try to do something like that. The security officer investigated it. Mehreen blamed Nirupma's husband for all this but was acquitted due to lack of evidence. A few months later Shubhra Khan died of a heart attack. Goes. After that Arnav stays for Mehreen. Holds him as the last sign of his sister. Recognizes him as his own son.

Riduan stopped saying that much. Nijhar stood up. It comes from there. He came to his room and stood on the balcony and looked at the sky. Mehrin's words suddenly rang in his ears. Mehreen said,

"I am one of those people who have only one desire. There is only one resort! He dreams of living with someone. That one of mine is Arnav. It's my only hope of survival."

Nirjhar closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Reaching into his pocket, he found a paper. Looking out, it has the points of contention written on it. The words are not for Mehreen at all. Nijhar started getting angry with himself. What would happen if he said these things to Mehrin! Maybe he would have been silent after suffering a lot. Nirjhar tore the paper so that his anger subsided a little. 
Mehreen placed Arnav on the bed and kissed him on the forehead. He left the house. He stood in front of the door of the storeroom. Opened the door with both hands. The whole room is dark! Mehreen turned on the light. First of all, he saw a picture. His father is sitting on the sofa in the picture. Mehreen stands behind her with her throat tied. And Niru Di is sitting below. Mehreen started moving towards the picture. He is getting weaker as he advances. Once it felt like his legs were freezing. 

Mehreen put her hands on the picture with trembling hands. Touched and saw who! Tears rolled down the corners of the eyes. Mehrin's throat was getting heavy. Yet he said,

"I couldn't! I couldn't. I couldn't save you. I should have picked up the phone that day. If I picked up your phone that day, maybe you would be alive today. Standing next to me. Dad would have been with us. We would have been together. Why did you leave it?" You left me here, left me alone. You could have taken me away. You left me again. And this time you didn't take me alone or father. Why why? Why did you all leave me alone. You know I can't stay. Without you. I can't stand loneliness. I can't. I can't stay alone. Your love is still afraid of being alone. I still wake up in the middle of the night and want to see your face. I want to burn you. I want so much. You go. Then everyone left me. 

Mehreen sat on the floor crying. He is crying a lot. He still remembers that night. Baisakh month! It was raining heavily at night. A gust of wind with him. Network access is also very difficult. Mehreen went out with the car but when he got home, a problem occurred. The car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. Mehreen left the phone in the car and went out with an umbrella. Nothing happened to the car. Mehreen sat in the car again after doing some details. The car started. The car started moving. Turn on the light of the phone while looking to the side. Mehreen looks at Niru's many mistakes. He picked up the phone and started calling. First call was not possible due to network problem. After that, no one picked up the phone. meherin' started to worry. Lately Niru seems very unusual to him. A lot has changed since Jiju was taken away. Mehreen calls regularly but Niru says nothing. This Niru seems very unfamiliar. And now Mehrin could not pick up the call. Mehreen decided to go to Niru's house. Will come to see him

Came to Niru's house and rang the bell for a long time but no one answered the door. Mehreen keeps calling Niru. No one is answering the phone. Thinking of knocking the door in anger, the door opened as soon as he put his hand on it. Mehrin was very surprised. And more surprised to think that the room is quite dark. Mehreen turned on the light of the phone and entered the room. As he went towards Niru's room, he saw that the light was on. Mehreen turned off the phone and reached Niru's room. It's still raining outside. Some times the lightning is also falling. What a terrible thundering sound. How does the whole dark room light up in lightning flash? Mehreen feels like she is in a haunted house. 

Mehreen sighed and walked towards Niru's room. Looking in front of the door, Arnav crawls to his feet. Mehreen smiles seeing Arnav and hugs him. Kids of Arnav's age now try to talk but Arnav doesn't. Mehreen picked up Arnav and looked ahead and said,

"My dear Arnav! See Arnav knows me.....

No more words came out of his mouth. Niru is hanging with the fan. His eyes are wide looking at her. Niru's face had a special illusion. Mehrin could always see that illusion. It seemed like a mother's watch. But seeing Niru for the first time, Mehrin backed away in fear. He suddenly fell on the floor. His whole body was shaking. No words came out of his mouth. With great effort he shouted loudly,

"Niru give! 

Immediately the electricity flashed. 
Mehrin's eyes suddenly met. Someone is calling him softly. Mehrin looked ahead. Nothing is visible. all blurry He looked forward with his eyes drooping. A word rang in the ear! 

"Meher! 

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM