Romance Feel_you
#Episode_9

The sun shines overhead. The environment is calm and quiet. This time of day is quiet all around. The sun is shining outside! No bird can be found in this sun. Nature seems to be sleeping. Tired, drowned, this city seems indifferent. 

Mehreen was given the cup of tea some time ago. But he doesn't care there. It's lunch time in the office now. Mehreen looked away from the laptop and leaned back in the chair. He looks very tired. Opening his eyes, he looked ahead and saw smoke rising from the tea cup. If the tea is still hot. Mehrin stood up from the chair. After splashing water on his mouth, he came back and sat down. He took out the phone after sipping his tea cup. 

It's time for Arnav to come. Mehreen finished her tea while waiting for Arnav. But Arnav still didn't come. Thinking of calling once. Again he thought that maybe the car was stuck in a jam. It is not unrealistic to get a car stuck in a jam. Mehrin stood up. Walking and looking at files. 

Time is moving at its own pace. Arnav hasn't come yet. Mehrin started to worry now. Dr. Rahela had never done this before. He started to feel uncomfortable. Dr. took the phone and dialed Rachel's number. The phone hung up after ringing a few times. No one answered the call. Mehrin felt like a thorn stuck in his throat. He is having trouble breathing. 

Call after call keeps going but Dr Rahela doesn't pick up the call. Mehrin's thoughts began to grow. No, it won't happen if you sit like this. He took the car keys and went out. 

Mehreen is driving the car and after a while calls Dr. Rahela. As Mehreen reached the midway, Dr. Rahela picked up his call. Mehreen braked the car and took the phone.

"Hello! Hello Dr. Rachel!

"Meherin! What's the matter, why are you so excited? It's all right.

"No, nothing is right. Since when have I been calling you, you didn't pick up the call. 

"Actually, I left the phone here and went out a bit, but tell me who did it. Arnav, it's okay!

Mehreen said in a surprised voice.
"You say that, don't you. Arnav is with you.

"Meherin are you kidding?

"Dr. Rachel! Did you hear my voice sound like I'm kidding."

Dr. Rachel stopped. Actually Mehrin's voice is shaking a lot. He might be shaking while talking. This is what people do when they worry too much. Dr. Rahela said to Mehreen in a calm voice,

"Meherin you don't take stress and calm down first.

"You call Arnav. I will talk to him. 

"I will but first you calm down. I think you are very tensed. You will get sick if you keep going like this.

“Dr Rachel I am absolutely fine.

"No, you are not right. Don't forget that your treatment was continuous for 3 months. You were suffering from loneliness, it took me a long time to get you out of that trauma.

"Dr. Rachel!

"Meherin listen! Arnav is with me and here. He is playing! I will give him the phone but he will get worried if he hears your voice. First you calm down. Then I will give it to you.

"But you don't have what he said a little while ago.

"I'm saying it all. Before that, do one thing. Keep your head cool for a while. Take a breath. Breathe in and breathe out. Keep your mind free from any thoughts. Calm down! 

Mehreen took the phone away from her ear. He closed his eyes and breathed. Then he opened his eyes and said in a cool voice,

“Call Arnav.

"Listen to me before that. Don't listen to the whole thing and you won't react if you don't understand.

"Hmm! 

"When I left Arnav from your office.. [All incidents of Nirjhar leaving with Arnav] Then I think Nirjhar might have forgotten to tell you. If you understand meherin…

Mehreen listened to everything with furrowed brows. He sat with his head leaning against the seat. Meanwhile, Dr. Rahela is saying,

"Hello Mehreen! Hello! You can hear me!

Mehreen sat up straight and held the phone to her ear.

"Okay! I'm going to Arnav! 
That's why Mehreen cut the call. Start the car and turn the car. Then Chowdhury decided the destination! 

Mehreen took almost a long time to reach Chowdhury's house. As soon as he reached home, the car braked and Mehreen got out of the car. He ran into the house. The front door was open. Mehreen entered the house and started walking around. Neelima heard the sound of someone coming from the kitchen and came out to wipe her hands and saw Mehreen. He looked very worried. Seeing him, Neelima shouted. Arnav's voice came from above as Mehreen approached Neelima with the intention of asking her something. Mehreen ran upstairs without asking Neelima. Neelima looked surprised! 
Mehrin ran to Nirjhar's house. Arnav's laughter is coming to his ears as he gets closer to the house. Mehrin calmed down as he approached Nirjhar's room. He slowly came to the door. The bed sheets are down. The whole house is messy. A few pillows are lying on the floor. Mehreen looked forward with a pillow in her hand and saw both Nijhar and Arnav on the bed. The bed is full of cotton. Arnav throws cotton at Nirjhar. It seems that both of them are playing with the cotton from the pillow. Arnav is full of cotton from head to toe. Cotton is stuck in the hair. Sweet smile on his face! Calm and smiling. The sound of the two people's laughter makes the surrounding moo moo. 

Mehrin rested his head against the door. Saying in a calm voice,

"Arn honey! 

Arnav stops when he hears mummy's voice. Mehrin is standing looking ahead. He called his mother and quickly got down from the bed and grabbed Mehreen. Mehreen kissed Arnav's forehead and held him. Nirjhar is looking at Mehreen with surprised eyes. A tear fell from the corner of Mehrin's eye. Nirjhar's eyes do not miss it. Seeing Mehrin's condition, his face became dirty. Meherin wanted to make Nastanabud but never thought that Meherin would break down so much! 
Mehreen is sitting on the sofa with Arnav. Right in front of him sits Nijhar opposite. He has a coffee mug in his hand. After a while he is sipping the copy mug. Mehreen is patting Arnav's head. A puzzle cube in Arnav's hand. He is trying his best to fix it. Neelima brought breakfast and sat with Mehreen. 

"Don't eat meherin! 

"No aunty I have eaten.

"But it doesn't look like that from your face. You seem to be very tensed not to see Arnav. 

Mehreen smiled and hugged Arnav. Neelima looked at Nirjhar and said,

"It's all your fault. Don't call Arnav unli to unli. I saw how much he was thinking. He was almost going crazy.

Nijhar remained silent without saying anything. Mehrin said,

"Shut up aunty. He might have forgotten. And Arnav was right this much.

Neelima smiled and patted Arnav's head. Arnav flinched at the touch of a stranger's hand. Mehrin smiled. Neelima smiled and said,

“I think I will need more time to bond with Arnav. 

Mehreen smiles and says,
"Hmm! 
In the afternoon, nature woke up anew. Sweet sunshine outside. It's a matter of fact. Mehreen wants to come home with Arnav, Neelima insists to have dinner at their house tonight. Mehreen couldn't help saying it with so much interest. Arrangements have been made for Mehreen and Arnav to stay in the room next to Nirjhar. 

Mehreen went out with Arnav in the afternoon. There is a park nearby. He wants to spend some time with Arnav there. But he doesn't want to come to the park and play like other kids. Seeing everyone together is shocking. Mehreen K with small hands. Mehreen smiles and pulls Arnav's cheek and says,

"Is my Arnav afraid of anyone? Mummy is not with me. Come on Mummy and Arnav will play together. Let's play!"

Arnav shook his head. Then Mehreen started playing football with Arnav. Nijhar came suddenly. Arnav runs to Nirjhar seeing the Hawaiian sweet in Nirjhar's hand. Nirjhar handed the Hawaiian sweets to Arnav and sat him on the bench. Mehreen brought the football to the bench. 

Arnav sat on one side of Nirjhar and started eating Hawaiian sweets. Meherin sits beside Nirjhar. Talking to someone on the phone. Maybe something adjacent to the office! Nirjhar waits for a long time when Mehreen finishes speaking. Then when Mehreen finished speaking, Nijhar said,

"Sorry! 

Mehreen didn't show any kind of expression as Nirjhar said sorry. He sat as before. Nirjhar said again,

"Sorry! Actually, I didn't understand that you would worry so much about Arnav! 

Mehreen looked up at the sky and said,
"How happy you are! 

Nirjhar looked at Mehrin in surprise. saying,

"What did you say?

"I said you are very happy. You have everything. A beautiful family, relatives, affection, anger, love everything.

"These are examples of happy people!

"I don't know. But the world says happy is he who has these things. And he who does not find happiness in these things can never be happy.

"Which party are you from?

"I belong to that group of people who have only one desire. Only one recourse! Only one person dreams of surviving. Arnav is my one. My only hope for survival. Knows that humans can survive two weeks without water and 10 days without food but Can't live a single moment without hope. As long as a man has hope he can live. Arnav is my only hope! Only Arnav and his mommy reside in my world! 

Then Mehrin got up. He goes to Arnav and asks,

"Then let's go home.

Arnav shakes his head with a Hawaiian sweet in his hand. Mehreen hugs him. Then he took his small hands in his hands and proceeded to walk. But Mehrin stopped as soon as he took a step forward. Looking back, Arnav is holding Nirjhar's hand. Nijhar stood up holding Arnav's hand. Arnav gripped one of Nirjhar's hands with Nirjhar's other hand in his. Holding mommy in one hand and daddy in the other hand, his happiness does not want to stop. Once turned around and said,

"Mommy! 

Turn around again and say,
"Daddy!

He wants to walk holding hands like this. Both Mehreen and Nirjhar started to match Arnav's feet. A small child is walking holding the hands of his parents in the twilight. Nature knows nothing more enchanting than this. A gust of wind is blowing. The leaves are falling down. Nature is destroying them all! 
Mr. Riduan Chowdhury tried hard to reach early today. But due to important meetings, it was not possible. Feeling bad, he invited Meherin to their house for the first time today. But he could not keep that dignity. He entered the house with a feeling of disappointment. He was surprised to see Mehreen still at home. Mehreen is sitting on the sofa. Arnav is sleeping with his little lap right. The night was not short. Arnav is asleep by now. Hearing that Riduan Chowdhury will be late, Mehrin feeds Arnab and puts him to sleep. 

Mehreen will leave soon after the meal. Nijhar comes to the room and takes out that paper. Two lines read again. He has to remember the points of contention. Mehreen won't sleep tonight if she doesn't listen to him today. Even after so many things today, Nirjhar did not shake the quarrel from his head! 

He called from below. He put the paper in his pocket and went out. Everyone is waiting for him at the dinner table. Nijhar came and sat next to Mehreen. Mehreen has brought the sleeping Arnav to bed. 

The meal has just begun. Neelima is growing food for Mehreen with her own hands. Cooking and feeding the future wife with his own hands is a long-standing hobby. Everyone has started eating. Mehreen just put the food in his mouth. Neelima asks,

"How was the meal Mehrin? 

"Very good, you cook very well. Arnav likes it very much!

Neelima smiles and says,
"Love Arnav a lot don't you.

Mehreen looks at Neelima and smiles. Nijhar sat next to him and ate quietly and decided how to start a fight. Neelima pours water into the glass and says,

"Meherin probably loves your sister a lot, so you love Arnav so much, don't you! 

Mehreen stopped after hearing Neelima's words. Stopped eating pure food and looked in surprise. Everyone around is silent. Riduan Chowdhury said to handle the situation.

"Neelima, you don't have to talk so much during meals. 

"I just asked. Well Mehreen, did your sister commit adultery? It seems that your sister's husband did a lot of adultery. Otherwise, someone would abandon such a beautiful child." by doing so 

Hearing these words of Nirjhar Neelima looked at Mehrin with surprised eyes. Mehreen is silent. Nijhar is looking at her with furrowed brows. Mehreen's forehead was covered with sweat. He is swallowing dry food. To Nirjhar this is surprising. Riduan Chowdhury tells Neelima to stop with a wink. Neelima stops. Riduan called Mehrin in a calm voice. But Mehreen is in the midst of a whirlwind. 

Not getting any response, Nirjhar placed his hand on Mehrin's hand and called,

"Mehu! 

Mehreen was startled and the spoon fell from her hand. Seeing Mehreen, everyone is looking at her. Mehreen stood up. He said sorry and left quickly. Mehreen's unusual behavior is heartbreaking and upsetting. He followed Mehrin. Then...

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 12-01-2023, 02:37 PM