Romance Feel_you
#Episode_8 

The room is dark but not too dark. Somewhat visible in dim light. Mehrin is walking in this light. He doesn't even know where his destination is, but his feet are moving. The house looks very familiar. Mehrin's body is shaking. He is alone in the sweat but he feels quite cold here. His instability is increasing. Slowly moving forward. The mind does not want to go forward, but it is going. Light is coming from a front room. All around the room is illuminated by this light. The more Mehreen moves towards the room, the more scared she gets. Something is going to happen. He swallowed dry mouth and stood towards the house. He did not dare to raise his head and look ahead. Very nice scent coming. The scent of Belly flowers! The scent is very strong. It seems that there are belli flower trees around. Mehrin looked up and was startled. He held his face with both hands. I want to scream but I can't. How hard are the eyes? Her beloved man is hanging with a fan in front of her. Mehreen should cry that grief or go and grab him but she does nothing. It stands where it is. His whole body is shaking. Death seems to be standing in front of him. His death is inevitable today. but no It won't happen if he dies. He has to live. Mehreen released her hand from her mouth and took frequent breaths. It seems he will survive this time. He suddenly fell on the floor as he stepped back. Looking ahead, the body opened its eyes and looked at him. What a horrible sight. He is smiling at Mehreen. This horrible scene disappeared in an instant. Her smile is very beautiful. Very nice sweet smile. Mehreen is overwhelmed by that smile. I saw that smile today after some days. Anurup Arnav's smile. But that smile also left his face. Mehrin's body trembled again. I know why the body seems to be coming to him. no more Mehreen quickly got out of bed. He took a deep breath and looked ahead. The alarm is ringing. Mehrin looked at Erlam's watch and turned Erlam off. It's dawn. Soft light is coming from behind the curtain on the bed. Arnav lay down next to her. Mehreen sleeps alone. He left the bed and stood down. He had a terrible dream. This has happened before. Every time he sees the dream, he trembles with fear. But this is his beloved. What is there to be afraid of him! When he wakes up from the dream, he wonders why he didn't touch her once. But he went to him out of fear. This should not happen. Mehreen does not want to enter his village after seeing the dead body of the one whom he could not live without for a moment while he was alive. This is wrong. This is his love for him! When he wakes up from the dream, he wonders why he didn't touch her once. But he went to him out of fear. This should not happen. Mehreen does not want to enter his village after seeing the dead body of the one whom he could not live without for a moment while he was alive. This is wrong. This is his love for him! When he wakes up from the dream, he wonders why he didn't touch her once. But he went to him out of fear. This should not happen. Mehreen does not want to enter his village after seeing the dead body of the one whom he could not live without for a moment while he was alive. This is wrong. This is his love for him! 

The bitterness of the morning could not make Mehreen so nervous. Mehreen has calmed down a lot. Standing on the balcony, looking at the vast sky, closed his eyes and breathed. Enjoyed the dawn. All the fatigue was gone in an instant. Mehreen came walking into the room. As soon as the curtain was removed, the light fell on Arnav's face. Arnav's eyes are twinkling. That means Arnav is awake. Still, he covered his face with a sheet and slept on his side. A smile appeared on Mehrin's lips. He walked very loudly and went to Arnav's bed. Arnav Mehreen' He heard the sound of coming. He curled up and closed his eyes. After a while Mehreen was not doing anything and Mukhkhana peeked out from under the sheet. Mehreen could not be seen looking around. This mystery did not enter his little head. He sat up. He turned his head and looked to the side to see Mehreen sitting next to his bed. Looking at him Mehreen said to surprise him,

"Wow! 

Poor Arnav was startled. Laid down on the bed. Mehreen got up on the bed and took Arnav in her arms. Arnav covered his face with both arms. Mehreen put her hand on his arm and started scratching. Arnav laughed with his face covered. The whole room was filled with the sound of his laughter. Arnav said as Mehreen took her hand and moved her face.

"Brother! 

Mehreen smiled with wide eyes. Arnav matched her laughter. His nightmare ended in this sweet moment of the morning! 
Last night Nijhar fell asleep on the sofa. I don't remember when the bottle of beer in my hand fell from my hand to the floor. After waking up, he looked down and saw beer from beer bottles everywhere.

Nijhar got down from the sofa and went to the bed. Immediately after looking at myself in the mirror, I remembered what happened yesterday. Yesterday's white shirt and tie still hung around his neck. The hair on the head is frizzy. Mehrin sat on the bed with his hands on his head as he remembered what happened yesterday. Anger is very angry. How could Mehu say this to him? He never dreamed of these things. Yes this is the first time something like this has happened to him so Arnav is taking time to accept that is why he is backing down. No he is trying, but despite his efforts how can Mehreen accuse him of this injustice. Nirjhar sat tight-jawed. I wish that if I went and quarreled with Mehu now, his mood would have improved. two If you could listen to four things, you would be cool. He used to say that you did not say anything wrong. But yeah said a little too much that shouldn't have been said at all. Another's son called him daddy when he first saw him. Who can say that Mehu did not teach it. Then he wants to marry her even for one year not for life. Does that mean he wants to use it? Is he a puppet or will anyone use him as he wishes. These things should have been said. What would the guys say! Nirjhar will tell these things to Mehreen. But the problem is that these points will not be remembered during the fight. He took the pen on the table. He started looking for paper and wrote these things down on the paper. If necessary, it will be heard later from the paper, but will still be heard. Nirjhar will tell these things to Mehreen. But the problem is that these points will not be remembered during the fight. He took the pen on the table. He started looking for paper and wrote these things down on the paper. If necessary, it will be heard later from the paper, but will still be heard. Nirjhar will tell these things to Mehreen. But the problem is that these points will not be remembered during the fight. He took the pen on the table. He started looking for paper and wrote these things down on the paper. If necessary, it will be heard later from the paper, but will still be heard. 

One by one all the points were written on the paper. Like a whole paper. Mehu will listen to the whole story. Mehu can't control her. No one can keep Nirjhar Chowdhury under his control! 

Baka smiled at that. He stood in front of the mirror and ruffled his messy hair. Seeing himself like this, Nirjhar laughed. He looks very cute. Anyone who sees this will fall in love with her. Except that Mehu! Huh! 

Suddenly he remembered his phone. So far no one has called him. It can't be. Nirjhar got busy looking for the phone. His whole house is messy. There is no way to tell where the phone is. Got the phone after searching for a long time. 150 missed calls on the phone. Some call Kather and the rest is Tamra's. When the phone rang, Nijhar picked it up. Tama's call! As soon as I put the phone on my ear, Tama said from the other side,

"Finally caught!

"It was silent so I didn't notice. What happened?

"Are you asking what happened? Have you forgotten all about yesterday's events? 

Nirjhar bit her lip at Tama's words. I remember everything Tama said yesterday. He also has a grudge against Tama. There won't be or why. Someone talks to a child like that. Arnav is not mentally healthy like this. Then these words of yours. Arnav must have suffered a lot. Nirjhar still said nothing. From the other side Tama said,

"Why aren't you talking? You were silent like that yesterday. You didn't say anything. Your future wife told me so many things and you..

Saying in a calm voice,
"It's good for you that I didn't say anything. Otherwise you wouldn't have shown your face next time.

"Sure!

"What? How rude! You have seen everything how you talk to a child. This is how someone talks to a child. Despite being a girl, you don't have so much kindness in you.

"I feel so sorry for the child.

"Isn't it normal that I feel sorry for my son?

"Wow, you've thought about your own son!

"Sadly you found out today. 

"Sure!

"What!

"You're very smart, but doesn't this act look really stupid?"

“Oh well then you will teach me now.

"Sure I mean..

"Hold on, I don't need to know what you want to say. I wonder why I'm still talking to you?

"Are you insulting me?

"It took me so long to understand! But remember one thing, I am angry to speak to you. It is wrong to treat a child as a human being who has not a little compassion for him.

"Nir...

"Then don't call me again! 
That's why Nirjhar hung up the phone. No matter how angry he is with Mehu, he cannot be angry with Arnav. He has lost a bit of illusion these days. I really want to see Arnav. If you think you want to see it, then you go and see it. There is no point in sitting here. 

Nijhar got up from Fres. He came to the room with a shower and got ready. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door of the house. Nirjhar asks to come in and sees Neelima standing there. He has a cup of tea in his hand. Neelima is looking at Nirjhar in a surprised manner. Nijhar smiled and said,

"You see, mom, how handsome your son is! 

Neelima puts the cup of tea on the table and smiles.
"What if the boy is handsome, his house is worse than a mad house."

"Mmm! 

Neelima says to fix the bed.
"Where are you going!

"Hmm going out.

"Where are you going?

"To Arnav! 
That's why Nirjhar turned back. Neelima looks at him with surprised eyes. Nirjhar asked with a furrowed brow.

"Why are you looking like this? 

"Arnav, you really got along so well.

Nijhar took the cup of tea and said,
"No Misha, what's the reason. You know how cute she is!

"True!

"Hmm a box of cute! 

"I will bring him home for a while.

"You haven't seen it yet!

"How to see who will bring him listen!

"Well, I'll bring it one day.

"Bring one day or today. Invite for dinner at night. Both Mehreen and Arnav will be good together.

Nijhar eyes look small and say,
"Not a bit too much.

"Do what I told you! 

That's why Neelima left the house. 
Nirjhar's car came and parked in front of Mehreen's office. Today his mood is serious. Either way you'll have a fight with Mehrin. If you don't listen to him, he won't sleep peacefully at night. Nijhar entered the office with the car keys in hand. As soon as she went to the reception, she caught sight of the lady of the day. Miss Nisha saw Nirjhar and stood up. Nirjhar smiled at him and said,

"Hello Miss Nisha! 

Nisha was surprised.
"How did you know my name!

"Hmmm can't say it's a trick! So do me a favor.

"Say yes sir. Meet ma'am."

"Ma'am is in the office.

"Yes, it came a little earlier.

"And Arnav!

"He's here too, but Dr. Rachel will be there to pick him up shortly. 

"Oh well!

"Then shall I tell ma'am about you?"

"No need. Just be patient and let me know when Dr. Rachel comes. I'm out. 

"Well!

Then Nijhar came out again. He sat in the car and waited for Dr. Rahela to arrive. Something was spinning in Nirjhar's head. He was thinking of something to do. And that is Mehreen's breakfast! 

Dr. Rahela got down from the car and entered. But Nijhar's eyes didn't go there because his mind was on the phone. Suddenly someone tapped on the car window. Miss Nisha looking at the neat! With a gentle smile, he lowered the car window and said,

"Miss Nisha!

"Yes sir!

Nijhar got down from the car and said,
"Dr. Rachel has arrived.

"Yes, a while ago. Get out now.

"Thank you! 

"It's ok sir. It's my responsibility!"

"Miss Nisha!

"Yes sir!

"You looking so gorgeous! 

Miss Nisha smiled. Nirjhar said again,

"Ah, your smile is more beautiful. Just like your name! 

Miss Nisha lowered her head in shame. But Nirjhar's flirting does not stop. Nirjhar was suddenly silenced by someone's call. Looking ahead, Arnav is coming. Seeing him, he ran towards him. 

"Daddy! 

Nirjhar smiled and picked up Arnav and said,

“Arnav honey. 

Both Nisha and Arnav look and see Dr. Rahela coming. Nisha leaves from there. Dr. Rahela smiles at Nirjhar and says,

"How are you Mr. Nijhar!

"Yeah good. You?

"Hmm Alhamdulillah! She has come to meet Mehreen."

"I came but I wanted to spend time with Arnav as well.

"Oh but I'll take Arnav."

"Hmm, I understand. Arnav you go with Dr. Rahela." 

But Arnav doesn't want to go. He sits holding her in Nirjhar's lap. Dr. Rachel fails and says,

"Arnav doesn't seem to want to go today.

"So let Arnav stay with his daddy today.

"Well then I'll call Mehreen and tell her instead..

"No no no need!

Dr. Rachel looked surprised. Nijhar said,
"I mean, I'm going now, I told him. Don't be so tense, I'm here!"

"Ok! Goodbye Arnav! 

Arnav waved his hands and patted Dr. Rahela. Dr. Rachel leaves. Nijhar looked at Arnav and said,

"Then let's go Arnav! 

Arnav laughs and shakes his head! 

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM