Romance Feel_you
#Episode_7 

"Oh well then do I have to learn these things from you now. But yes you will be a very good teacher. Tell me who can do it better than you how to make someone else's son the father of your own son. 

Tama shouted in front of everyone present. Mehreen is surprised to hear what you said. Arnav is holding onto Mehreen in fear at the sound of Tama's screams. Nirjhar just came inside and stopped hearing these words. 

A while ago...

Mehreen came and ordered a soft drink. Immediately came Nijhar. He also ordered a soft drink. Mehrin frowned at him and turned back again. Everyone is dancing! Nijhar stands next to Mehreen and shakes her head to the beat of the song. Suddenly he went to Mehreen's ear and said,

"You look so beautiful.

Mehrin turned to Nirjhar and said,
"I know I'm beautiful! 

"No one has ever told you so beautifully as me!

"There is a difference between what everyone says and what you say.

"Yes! Has anyone ever told you that you are as sweet as the moon, as soft as a flower petal. (Coming a little closer to Mehreen) These deer eyes of yours, which are bound to catch anyone's eye. Anyone will fall in love with these eyes of yours! 

Mehrin laughed. Meherin may have been broken. But no! Meherin proves Nirjhar wrong.

"Remember one thing, I am not your girlfriend who will fall for your words in an instant. 

Mehreen's words silenced Nirjhar. He understood that he will not be able to convince Mehu so easily. And he is not like everyone else. If you want to burn him, you have to burn a lot of wood. In between, the drink arrived. Nijhar took the drink's glass and put it in his mouth. 

A few friends had already come to talk to Mehreen. Mehreen and Nirjhar are very appreciative of seeing them together. But they don't ask anything about Mehreen's son. Nijhar smiled and looked ahead. Because Anamika is standing right in front of him. It feels good to burn Anamika like this. 
Couple dance started. One by one all the couples are moving forward. Anamika was also not left out. Nirjhar told Mehreen to go with him. But Mehrin immediately refused. Nijhar sat there with a blank face. Tama came suddenly. It was in front of Mehreen that Nijhar offered to dance with her. Mehreen was a little surprised. He feels like everyone here is out to insult him. 

Nijhar Tama said,

"Tama.. how can I dance with you leaving my life partner standing with me! 

Nirjhar's words angered Tama. He left without saying anything. Nirjhar took Mehreen to dance without her permission. Nirjhar held Mehreen's hand and put it on her shoulder, Mehreen wanted to remove her hand. Nijhar firmly held Mehreen's hand on his shoulder and said to Mehreen's ear,

"Don't create a scene. If you and I don't dance now, there will be a lot of talk about it! 

"Don't talk too much, your friends will listen to you.

"Know when you help me so I don't have to listen to them.

"Something I..

"Please Mehu! 

Mehreen didn't say anything. Meherin trembled as Nirjhar put his hand on Meherin's waist. Nirjhar held his hand tightly on the shoulder. They both danced together but for a while! But everyone stopped dancing and started watching them. After their dance, everyone clapped together. Mehrin smiled and walked away from there. Nirjhar also came with him. Mehreen told Nirjhar,

"Know the news of Arnav by calling. I am very worried. It has been a long time. 

"Well I'm calling! 
That's why Nijhar went out. Mehreen stood there alone. Then Anamika came there! Seeing him said,

"Looks like you're doing pretty well. Actually, I'm the first person I've ever seen you take so well with other people's things. 

Mehrin first thought not to say anything. Wanted to avoid but immediately Anamika said again,

"Think yourself very beautiful. 

Mehreen smiled and said,
"I'm beautiful, but it's not about who's beautiful here. 

"Oh, well, let me know now.

"There is no question of enlightening you. You are intelligent enough to withdraw on your own. 

"You know, you forced me! 

"I didn't force it, it was your decision. I didn't tell you anything about this when I was caught. You forgot about love thinking about your luxury.

"Meherin! 

"Anamika no one talks to me in a loud voice and you don't even try." 

Suddenly the music stopped. Mehreen and Anamika were a little surprised. A scream was heard. Tama is shouting but at whom. Mehreen was startled as she tried to peek. It's Arnav. Mehreen quickly goes there, Arnav sees Mehreen and mommy calls him and grabs him. 

Mehreen looks and sees that something like ice cream is stuck on Tama's dress. Noticed that Arnav also had ice cream in his hand. That's when Farhad entered. Farhad looked at Arnav and said,

“Arnav are you ok 

Mehreen knelt down and removed the earphones from Arnav's ears. Arnav couldn't hear the screams because the earphones were in his ears. It was Ishaan's plan to bring Arnav here. Arnav was running towards Mehreen with ice cream in his hand but Tama came in the middle. And the ice cream in his hand falls on your ice cream. This is where Tama Tulkalam starts. 

Mehreen patted Arnav's head and said,

"Arn honey are you ok. 

Arnav shook his head. Tama hoarsely said,
"What will happen to him, he is right" from the middle of my dress. 

Arnav gets scared by the way Tama talks and grabs Mehreen. When Mehreen looks at Tama, Tama falls silent. asked Arnav patting his head,

"You spilled ice cream on Auntie Orn's dress?" 

Tama said,
"Am I lying or not. Now you and your son want to prove me a liar

Farhad said,
"You! 

Tama fell silent again. Mehreen asks Arnav again,

"Father, tell me!

Arnav nods his head and says yes. Tama said,
"Let's admit it. 

Mehreen smiled and patted Arnav's head.
"Arn Sona you have to say sorry if you do wrong. Say sorry to aunty you have done wrong. 

Arnav goes to Tama and says,
"Sorry aunty! 

Tama looks at Arnav with annoyed face. Arnav again ran to Mehreen's lap. Tama furrowed her brows. Mehrin stood up and said to Tama,

"Tama now you say sorry to Arnav.

"I! Why should I say so?"

"You spoke badly to him."

"Do you have any idea Mehreen how your son ruined my favorite dress by spilling ice cream on it. It's your son's fault and you're telling me to say sorry." 

"My son apologized and said sorry but maybe you don't know how to talk to a kid.

"Oh well then do I have to learn these things from you now. But yes you will be a very good teacher. Tell me who can do it better than you how to make someone else's son the father of your own son. 

Mehrin looks at you in surprise. Farhad tried to stop Tama once but to no avail. Nijhar enters in between. Ishaan and Arif followed him. Nijhar came and stood near Mehreen. Arnav sees Nirjhar and goes to him as daddy. Tama said,

"Wow boy, I see you have trained very well. You have to learn this too. 

Hearing this, Nirjhar got angry and said,
"What are you saying! 

Arnav shivered. Tama Nyakami says to Nirjhar,
"And now it's all my fault. But no one is watching what this boy did. Everyone is watching what I'm not doing. 

Nirjhar looks at Tama's dress and says,
"Ruining your dress can be fixed but talking down to a child can never be fixed. 

Tama said,
"I see you too have accepted this child as your own son. You have done that well. What else can you do. What should you do if one comes and hangs on your neck. 

Nirjhar scolds Tama and says,
"You! Don't say another word! 

Poor Arnav trembled with fear at such a conversation between the two. Mehreen pulls Arnav close and puts the earphones in his ears. Then kisses Arnav's forehead and says,

"Arn honey don't be afraid I am here. Mommy! Mommy I am with you! Daddy is mine! 

That's why Arnav was caught. Arnav also grabbed her. When Tama says something Mehreen looks at Tama and says,

"If you utter one more word out of your mouth, I will tear your tongue out! 

Hearing such words from Mehrin's mouth, everyone around stopped. Nirjhar is surprised to see Mehreen. Mehreen kisses Arnav's forehead again before Tama gets more annoyed. Then Arnav gave Farhad's lap and said,

"You take her to the car, I'm coming!" Farhad goes out with Arnav. Mehreen stands and looks at Tama. She smiles at her dress and says,

"You know that my son's dress is more expensive than your dress. 

"What did you say!

"You said exactly what you heard. Didn't you say a little while ago that I have a lot to learn from you, yes indeed. You should learn from me how to maintain your sense of self-respect. 

"How dare you! You mean I have no self-respect."

Mehreen heaved a sigh and went to Tama and said,
"Breakfast with one guy, lunch with another guy, lunch with another guy, and dinner with another guy! Such girls have a sense of self-respect.

"Meherin! 

"Don't yell. I don't like yelling. You don't know what I know and don't know about you. I know your full background. Actually, your background is related to my future groom, so I'm going to inquire a little bit. It's done. You have been luxuriating with my future groom's money for so long and now when you see that it is not there, you are getting upset.

"You're pushing your limits!

"Don't teach me limit crosses. I know my limit but you must have forgotten yours!" 

Tama was about to say something when Mehreen stopped him with his hand. He took out the check book from his hand bag and put his signature on it and said,

"If you don't count the money, you sit down so that you can buy ten more dresses like this.

Tama angrily folds the check in hand. Mehreen smiles and says,
"This is a good girl. But you are good at one thing and that is how to dance for other people's money. I am Mehreen Barsha Khan. She knows well how to make others dance for money. There is a difference between you and me. (pulling your cheek) but you look so beautiful! 
That gives a crooked smile! 

Mehreen then left the club. Everyone was watching everything like silent spectators for so long. Pure and so! As soon as Mehreen leaves, looking at Tama with annoyed eyes, she takes off her suit and leaves it in Ishaan's hand and runs out. Meanwhile, Tama started fuming in anger. 

Mehreen came out of the club and walked towards the car. Farhad came there and saw what Arnav was standing with. Arnav calls Mehreen mummy. Farhad dropped her from his lap. Arnav runs to Mehreen. Mehreen smiles and thanks Farhad. Then he opened the car door and put Arnav on the back seat and fastened the seatbelt. Farhad said,
"Going away!

"Hmm, it's late at night, I'll go now! 
That's why he smiles. Then when Mehreen opened the door of the front seat, Nirjhar came and called.

"Mehu!

Mehrin closes the door and looks at Nijhar. The open tie is hanging on the neck of the white shirt. The hair is all messed up in hope of running. Farhad leaves after seeing Nirjhar. Arnav got Nirjhar's voice and said,

"Daddy! 

"Arn! 

“Arn gold daddy ke tata dao we are leaving. 

From inside the car, Arnav waved Nirjhar goodbye. Mehreen is about to enter the car. Nijhar calls Mehreen again. Mehreen closed the car door and walked to Nijhar. Nijhar said,

"Mehu sorry, I'm so sorry. I really didn't know you were so angry.

"It's not unusual to be angry. But Nirjhar.. (looks at Nirjhar for a while) He could have not insulted me and my son like this!

Nirjhar was completely unprepared for Mehreen's words. He went to say something but didn't wait to hear it. He immediately walked from there and sat in the car. The car started, Nijhar called Mehu from a distance but it did not reach Mehreen's ears. Mehrin left. Arnav shakes his hand and says goodbye to Nirjhar again. Nirjhar leaves Arnav with a smile on his lips and shakes his hand. 

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 12-01-2023, 02:37 PM