Romance Feel_you
#Episode 6

The past never leaves a person. At some point he comes right back. The more people hold on to the past, the more they suffer and Mehreen doesn't want her to suffer in any way. So he runs away from his past as much as he can. Looking for a new shelter that will forget his past. But at the end of the day, in the darkness of that night, his dark past wants to take him to the darkness too! He does not sleep any night. I don't want to dream anymore. The better the dream starts, the worse it ends. Sometimes he stays up all night. Mehreen couldn't close her eyelids last night. 

He did not sleep even after taking sleeping pills. How drunk he was awake all night. In the morning, the two eyes became one. Calm Arnav sleepily got up without finding Mehreen. Mehreen is sitting on the easy chair with her eyes wide open. His eyes are closed. Arnav left the couch and got up in front of the chair. After looking at Mehreen for a while, he realizes that she is asleep. He shuffled over to the cupboard. Taking a tool and standing on it, he took out a sheet from the cupboard. His small hands go to take out the sheet. Along with the sheets, some clothes also fall. Arnav looked back and saw that his mom had stirred a little but didn't wake up. 

Half of the sheet is on the floor and the rest is in Arnav's hands. He brought this sheet and spread it on Mehreen's lap. The quantity of this subtle love for mother is very high. Then the alarm clock turns off the alarm so that the mother does not wake up. When Mehreen sleeps on the chair, Arnav realizes that Mehreen didn't sleep the whole night. 

Arnav left the room alone and came downstairs. Miss Maria just put tea leaves in hot water. After a while the alarm will sound. Ma'am will want to have tea first. Hearing the sound of someone coming down the stairs, he peeked and saw Arnav coming down the stairs slowly. As soon as she saw him, Miss Maria turned down the heat and ran to him. 

He took her down from the stairs and asked,

"Ma'am didn't wake up.

Arnav shook his head no.

"Still sleeping!

Arnav nods his head and says yes.

Miss Maria made Arnav sit on the sofa in her lap and said,
"You sit here, I'll call Ma'am!" 

So Maria took to go. Arnav immediately got down from the sofa and pulled Maria's apron with both his hands. Miss Maria smiled back and said,

"Let me go, ma'am to call.

Arnav shook his head no.

Miss Maria knelt down and put her hand on Arnav's head and said,

"If you don't call ma'am she will be angry.

Arnav again shook his head and said no. Miss Maria asks, 

"Why? 

Arnav's small lips opened gently and slowly said,

"Mommy will sleep!

“You want me not to call him.

Arnav nods his head and says yes. Miss Maria made Arnav sit on the sofa and said,
"Okay, I won't call. I'll get you something.

Arnav nodded and agreed again. Miss Maria goes into the kitchen. Arnav took out the cartoon magazine from the magazine in front of him.
Mehreen wakes up late. No one woke up. After waking up, the first thing you see is the wall clock in front of you. 11 o'clock, he slept so long. Furrowing his brows, he looked at the bed and saw that Arnav was not there. A sheet on his lap, looking forward, he saw clothes lying in the open closet.
. Mehrin smiled and stood up. His neck hurts a bit. Erlam realized by the watch that Erlam was closed. It doesn't take long to realize that this is Arnav's work. 

A noise is coming from outside. Mehreen can hear something. Walking towards the balcony, he saw Arnav playing in the garden. A sweet smile on his face. Morning sleep is not complete without this sweet smile of Arnav. Immediately his eyes fell on another person. It is purer than anyone else. Mehreen now notices Arnav playing with Nirjhar. Mehrin was surprised to see Nirjhar here this time. He cast a sharp look at Nirjhar. Catching someone's attention, Nijhar suddenly looked up. He saw Mehrin standing. Looking at him. Her unruly hair is flying and this time when it is flying it is messy. Both of them did not stay this eye to eye for long. Suddenly Arnav got covered,

"Mommy! 

Mehreen looked away and looked at Arnav. 
Nirjhar is sitting facing Mehreen. He looks very nervous. He is moving his hands again and again. Mehreen sipped her tea and said,

"How did you know I'm at home!

Nijhar was startled.
"Hmm!

"How did you know I was at home?"

"I called the office, they said they didn't go to the office today. Arnav picked up the call on the home landline. 

"Then he realized I was at home.

"Hmm! 

"What do you say! 

Nijhar looked at Mehrin in shock. Mehreen said again in a calm voice,

"Would you say something! 

She swallowed the dry lump. Although Nijhar is normal with all the girls, she is a little unusual for Mehreen, including the incident at the club. How to tell him? However, with a little courage and a sigh, he said,

“Yes, actually my friends wanted to see you.

"That's how you organized the party.

"Yes, will you come?

"When the party is with me, how will the party be if I don't come?" 

"That means you'll come

"Hmm, you have to go. When is the event!

"Sunday! I'll send you the location of the address.

"Well!

"Let's go now then.

“Go now, have lunch.

"No, he'll do it another day, there's a lot of work now. I'm coming!" 

That's why Nijhar took to get out. Arnav suddenly came running. Dad called from behind. Nijhar hands Arnav a packet of chocolates from the packet and says,

"Daddy will come again ok Arn! 

Arnav smiled and shook his head. Nijhar leaves with a farewell. Arnav's little heart hurts a little. 
Nirjhar arranged and decorated the surroundings. He wears a black suit! All the friends are coming one by one. Music is playing on loud speakers all around. Some are dancing, some are drinking. Nirjhar's ex-girlfriend Tama also came. Anonymous is waiting for Nijhar. This girl will come. He must come, if he does not come, how will he take revenge. Farhad came and stood next to him and put his hand on Nirjhar's shoulder and said,

"Do you think the future will come?

"When Mehu says he will come, he means it.

"You told him about the club.

"Sent the location!

Farhad sighed at Nirjhar's words. Nirjhar does not understand his words. He is looking around again and again. Who is Anamika looking for? But Farhad's thoughts are elsewhere, Mehreen will like these things at all.

The long wait is finally over. Anamika's car entered. As soon as she got out of the car, her boyfriend came out from the other side. She is coming here holding her boyfriend's hand. Nijhar came into the club with a crooked smile. Everyone saw him and asked about Mrs. Chowdhury. Nirjhar smiled and looked at the phone. A message has arrived. Mehreen is coming! Nirjhar told the DJ to stop the music and loudly told everyone that my future wife is coming. Anamika entered and heard this announcement! 

Four side lights were turned off. Only the door light is on. As soon as Mehreen arrives, the light will fall on him. A restlessness among all! someone is coming All eyes are there. A boy came running in with small feet. Everyone was surprised to see the boy. The light was on all the time. Seeing Nirjhar in the light, the survivor called him daddy and ran to him. Nirjhar took him in his arms. Mehreen entered soon after. She suits well in the black western dress. The sound of his heels silenced the surroundings. The child in Nirjhar's lap said Mehrin's,

"Mommy! 

Mehreen smiled and said,
"Arn! 

That's why it comes to Nirjhar. A child calling Nirjhar as daddy and Mehreen as mummy created silence among everyone. Nijhar is also quite unprepared! He had no idea Mehreen would bring Arnav. He also seems a little surprised and a little annoyed with her. Still, to satisfy everyone's curiosity, he laughed and said,

"My future wife Mehreen Varsha Khan who will soon be Mrs. Chowdhury and this is our son Arn! 

At Nirjhar's words there was clapping from all around. In addition, there is a sound of laughter. Some people are insulting, Nijhar understands very well. Mehreen understood that bringing Arnav here meant making himself a laughing stock. Hearing so many people and shouting, Arnav got a little scared. Caught Nirjhar K. Although Nijhar was late to understand the matter, Mehreen was not late to understand. He quickly dropped Arnav. Arnav grabbed her. Mehreen knelt down and put her hand on Arnav's cheek and said,

"Mommy's right here honey! 

Nirjhar also sat down next to Arnav. Mehreen said when he asked something,

"So many people can't take the shouting Arnav! 

Nirjhar's face became dirty. I don't know what to do. Farhad, Ishaan and Arif come and sit near Arnav and say,

"My name is Farhad, I'm your daddy's friend! You call me uncle, okay? 

Arnav just stared without saying anything. Ishaan said,
"There is an ice cream shop in front, would you like to go and eat ice cream?"

Arnav is silent again. Arif said,

"I will give you so many chocolates. 

Arnav now looks at Mehreen. Mehreen smiles and puts her hand on Arnav's cheek and says,

"You go!

Arnav looks at Farhad without saying anything. Farhad extended his hand and Arnav took it. He crept out with them. Mehrin looks on. After much thought, Nijhar held Mehreen's hand and said,

"Don't worry, Farhad they will all take good care of Arnav!

Mehrin sighed and looked at Nirjhar.
"Sorry, I didn't know there would be such an atmosphere, then I wouldn't have brought Arnav. It's my fault!

"It's my fault too! I should have told you. 

So Nirjhar laughed. Mehreen soon realized that she had suddenly become comfortable with Nirjhar. I was a little surprised to understand. Instantly I remembered Nirjhar's hand. Mehreen looked and saw that Nijhar was holding her hand. Mehreen feels uncomfortable. Today after a long time someone held his hand like this. I remember someone. Mehreen remembers to close her eyes, someone's face appeared. Suddenly hearing someone's voice Mehrin looked up. He quickly let go of Nirjhar's hand and took it to himself. Anamika stood looking forward. Mehreen smiles and says,

"Hello.

"Hi I'm Anamika! 

"I know you! 

Anamika smiles and says,
"Then you know everything about me, don't you?" 

Mehreen understood the meaning of Anamika's words but did not speak further. Meanwhile Nirjhar heard the conversation of both of them and pulled Mehreen close to him with one hand and looked at Anamika and said,

"That my future wife is beautiful.. ( shouts to everyone ) Guys! 

Screams came from all around. Anamika smiled and left from there. At Nirjhar's words the DJ started the music again. The egg light was lit. Mehrin pinched Nirjhar's hand at this point. Nirjhar jumped up. Mehreen looked at Nirjhar and said,

"Stay within your limits. 

So Mehrin moved forward. Annoyed, Nijhar followed Mehrin's back. 

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 12-01-2023, 02:37 PM