Romance An Unconventional Lust- Brian and Swastika pop each other's cherries
Part 3: Brian and Swastika Take A Shower

I tossed my backpack, kicked the door shut and pinned her against the hotel wall. Her right shoe fell to the floor, and her left one was barely dangling off her cute little Indian toes, as I placed my arms under her thighs and propped her up just enough to be at the same eye level. Next thing we knew, we were finally experiencing our first kiss. Despite having waited twice as long, she seemed to be even more turned on by the kiss than I was. People always expect their first kiss to be a disaster, but this one was absolutely perfect. Our lips must have been together for a full minute. It was the most pleasant and calming feeling I had ever experienced.

We hadn't even taken our clothes off yet and I already had the hardest and wettest boner I've ever had. I definitely chose the wrong day to wear slacks. I was certain Swastika could feel me through her thin saree, and I was getting more aroused by the minute. I felt if I pressed too hard against her, I would explode in my pants before I had a chance to show her what was in them. Suddenly, I realized I wasn't the only one getting excited, as I noticed Swastika's juices beginning to drip onto the floor.
"I think I'm making a mess," Swastika remarked. "And you're pouring sweat."
"I know," I replied. Maybe we should jump in the shower, before we do anything else."
"I think that's a great idea," she replied in a sensual tone.

I gave her a few more pecks on the lips, before gently bringing her back down to solid ground. After removing my shoes and socks, she began to slowly and sensually unbutton my sweaty shirt. With each pop, revealing more and more of my hairy manly chest. She let my shirt drop to the floor and once again began to caress me. One hand tickling my sweaty back, and the other petting my bushy chest. Her hand was eventually replaced by her wet lips as she began to peck her way closer and closer to my waist. Then, as if by pure reflex, I found my fingers wrapped tightly around her wrists. I was the most excited I'd ever been, and I knew the slightest tug on my trouser belt would make me explode in my pants. I instructed my date to get the shower ready, hopefully giving me enough time to calm down.

I was able to remove my slacks without incident and joined my little angel in the bathroom, in nothing but my underwear. By this point I had become so large, that my stained boxers were struggling to contain my manhood. I could see her standing there. Staring. Desperate to know what was inside. I helped Swastika unwrap her saree, and as it dropped to the bathroom floor, I found myself standing in front of my first naked woman. This whole time, Swastika hadn't been wearing anything under her saree. Her breasts were quite large compared to her tiny body, but some how it worked. Her nipples must have been the hardest they'd ever been, her bum was plump and an even lighter shade of caramel, and her perfectly smooth pussy was glistening from her virgin juices. Her vaginal lips perfectly parted, and her pulsating pussy continuing to release her young Indian juices. I knew she was the horniest she'd ever been. Finally, the moment of truth. I slipped off my boxer shorts, finally revealing my massive bush and throbbing uncircumcised veiny cock, which was still continuing to grow with each twitch. I saw Swastika's body spasm from the excitement of standing in front of her first naked man. Another drop of cum dripped onto the floor, and I could only imagine what was going through her mind. She wanted to stroke and suck me right then and there, but I was the horniest I've ever been. I was gushing pre-cum like the monsoon, and I knew the slightest touch, even from myself, would create a raging torrent. So I instructed her not to touch me until we got in the shower.

I washed Swastika first, thoroughly examining every inch of her smooth teenage body, as I sensually massaged it with scented soaps. Her body spasming, and her pussy dripping every time my hands brushed across her intimate bits. We were both getting hornier by the second. The sensual cleansing gradually became more and more erotic, ultimately ending with my tongue exploring her mouth, and one hand cupping her breast and the other hand rubbing her virgin pussy. At this point she was so wet, it had become impossible to tell which liquids were coming from the showerhead, and which ones were coming from her. It must have been incredible. Feeling a man's sexual touch for the first time. And when she shut her legs, and gave off the biggest spasm yet, I knew she had cum. After thanking me with back-to-back kisses, it was my turn.

The exotic teenager repeated the same kind of sensual and erotic actions on me. Feeling and examining every little inch and crevice of my mature hairy body, as she cleansed me of my sticky sweat and pre-cum. By this point my cock head had become so engorged, that my veiny foreskin couldn't be pulled back even if I wanted it to. My dick felt it was being constricted. I was the hardest and wettest I'd ever been, and my virgin juices were beginning to form a puddle on the shower floor, with each twitch of my horny cock. My dick was the largest I'd ever seen it, and I was beginning to wonder if I'd even be able to fit inside her virgin pussy. That tingling sensation I always feel after days of edging was more intense than ever before.

My teenage girlfriend had washed every inch of my body, except one. I instantly erupted in the biggest cumshot I've ever had, as I felt a woman's hand on my dick for the first time. I must've been erupting for a good 20 seconds, my dick twitching like never before. All while my young Indian girlfriend casually proceeded to finish washing my dick. This was exactly what I feared would happened. I knew my body well. To my surprise however, rather than being annoyed and angry, Swastika actually seemed extremely flattered that she managed to turn me on that much. She stood on her cute little tippy toes and planted several kisses on my lips. Then, after rinsing my manhood from all the soap and juices, she crouched down and proceeded to do what she had wanted to do since we got the hotel. She began massaging her virgin clit, as she proceeded to suck my limp and exhausted dick. Probably half hoping that I would get hard again, and take her right there in the shower. But her efforts were futile. I would have to take her in the bedroom.

Stay tuned for the final part
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unconventional Lust- Brian and Swastika pop each other's cherries - by KissMyFeet - 11-01-2023, 03:47 AM