Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
And then the machine roared into high gear, and I screamed.

I wasn't prepared, and I don't think I could have been prepared. It ripped the orgasm from me, without mercy, from the very bottom of my soul. My entire body locked up, every muscle tensing, which only served to seal my pussy as firmly down onto the sybian as I possibly could. For what felt like an eternity, I screamed as my entire body flooded with aggressive release. I actually seemed to completely disconnect from my body; for a moment, it felt like I was merely witnessing this as something just happening to my body, rather than actually experiencing it. And in that moment, "observing" myself... I felt beautiful. The pleasure pulled me taut, laid me bare and exposed, and I felt like the best version of myself that had ever existed. As if I lived only to reach this state. Tears flowed freely from my eyes, slammed shut as it all became incredibly overwhelming, and my awareness seemed to be sucked back into my body with immense force.

I couldn't breathe. The machine wasn't slowing down, but I couldn't handle anymore. Screams gave way to weak moans and feeble hyperventilation, struggling to draw any air into my lungs that I could. The orgasm wasn't ending, even as my nerves cried out for mercy. I couldn't pull back, couldn't soften the effects, as my legs had locked up entirely around the sybian. All I could do was wait, either for the machine to slow or for my muscles to fail.

Time seemed to lose all meaning. All those days in the gym had given my legs dangerous resilience, and the machine seemed fixated only on the highest settings. Any slight dip in intensity only heralded another long spike, redoubling the tension in my thighs. Leaning backwards pressed the dildo insistently against my g-spot, sending me into uncontrollable full body spasms. Leaning forward ground my tortured clit into the madly buzzing machine, causing my body to tighten even more than it already was. All I could do to withstand it was to try and hold myself perfectly upright, gripping the chains on either side of me to stay steady despite feeling increasingly lightheaded. I had to will myself to breathe, forcing myself between long involuntary moans. Holding myself rigidly, I actually passed out for a few seconds, only for the swirling combinations of rolling orgasms and intense torment to snap me back into focus.

And then, peace. Abruptly, the machine dropped to a low purr, the dildo barely moving. All at once, my legs unlocked and I slumped forward in a heap. My clit protested weakly at the contact, pulling a groan from me, but I was too exhausted to do much about it. I lay there for a while, just taking the opportunity to catch my breath and clear my mind while I could. I wasn't sure how long I had before the assault continued, but I knew I wouldn't survive if I didn't take this chance to recover.

When I finally sat up, shaking the hair dripping with sweat from my eyes, I looked to the clock once more: 10:04. I had been on this machine for almost an hour and a half, half of that time being against my intentions. My body felt exhausted, and my mind was sluggish. If I didn't figure something out soon, I genuinely didn't know if I would ever have the coherency to.

A warning sounded, from the back of my mind. Beneath my legs, the machine had taken on a particular rhythm to its pulsing, even at the lowest intensity. Brr-brr-brrr, brr-brr-brrr, over and over. A shiver ran down my spine, realizing what that meant.

I didn't recognize every pattern the control box had, but I absolutely recognized this one. It was the only one I had a name for: the Big Bang. Over ten minutes, it would slowly build from 0% to about 80% intensity, then silence for 1 minute. And then it would blast full power, for ten straight minutes.

I recognized it because I considered it the "final boss" of the machine, and had never come close to enduring it. The slow ten minute build was a delicious edge, which would always send me over as soon as it went into full power. I would try and hold out, but would inevitably be left scrambling to open the lock in under a minute, and had never withstood the full pattern. Except now, I had no escape. If I didn't get free soon, I would be forced to experience the entire thing. And I knew that there was no way I could withstand ten minutes on full power in my current state.

Real panic set in. 10:06, two minutes gone just spent contemplating the future. I frantically pulled at the chains again, but the last onslaught left me even weaker than I was the first time I tried and failed. 10:08. I grabbed the lock with both hands, shaking it with whatever might I could muster. It did nothing. 10:09, the sensation began to become truly distracting. Holding the lock for leverage, I tried to pull myself up as far off the machine as I could, but my legs provided no meaningful assistance. They gave loose, dropping me back into the sybian with force. I cry out. 10:10, 4 minutes left.

Looking up at the phone, I lose my cool. "You did this! You did this to me!" I'm screaming at myself, a future "me" that I'm not even sure will exist at this point. Maybe I'll never get free, never have the chance to watch the video. So who am I yelling at? In my heart, I still have hope that I'll make it out of this. 10:12, my clit is on fire but I lack the strength to do anything about it. I try to sob, but only moans come out: even as brutalized as I am, the dark part of me still finds pleasure in all this. It's the most resilient part of me, the only part that won't break.

The only part that won't break.

An idea forms, the last chance I'll have. If this doesn't work, there won't be enough left of me to try anything else. I look up at the clock, 10:13. Now or never. I take deep breaths while I can, trying to ignore the protestations between my legs. They're about to suffer a lot worse, so there's no sense in babying them now.

10:14. The machine goes completely quiet.

With one last breath, I reach down to spread my pussy lips apart and lean forward, mashing my clit directly against the machine. Even just touching it causes me to scream, but there's no time to suffer. Bending forward with all my weight, I grab the lock in both hands with the tightest grip I can manage, and close my eyes.

10:15. The machine attacks.

It's not even pleasure at this point, just raw sensation. My body jerks hard as the vibrations begins, but I muster all my will and keep my pussy pressed down against the machine. The screams flow freely, and I don't try and stop them.

My entire body begins to shake, sliding my exposed clit back and forth across the slick ridges of the machine. I lose the ability to even scream, as my body perversely embraces the sensation. My exhausted legs begin to tense, and I try to brace for what comes next.

As before, my legs lock up around the machine. I moan weakly as my body betrays all good sense, forcing me to withstand the maximum intensity. Every instinct in me tries to force me upright, to take the pressure off my clit, but I ignore it. Good sense didn't get me into this situation, and it wasn't going to get me out of it. I clutch the lock as if it were a lifeline, feeling my body respond to the brutality in the only way it seemed to know how.

This orgasm was different than any I had experienced before, more primal and powerful. It felt less like pleasure, and more like an explosion of light behind my eyes. The intensity of it scared me, but there was no other option but to ride the wave. Moans gave way to silent screams, as my body turned itself entirely over to this one release.

The dildo hammering my G-spot seemed to obliterate some barrier in my mind, and my pussy began slowly gushing all over the sybian. I could feel a thick cream lathering up between my body and the machine, sliding down my thighs and up around my clit. As tightly as I held myself down, it still worked its way between me and the machine, and I felt my clit sliding wetly against the endlessly vibrating surface. And despite everything, amidst the torture of my raw nerves, something truly pleasurable began to stir in my mind.

I redoubled my grip around the lock, fighting to stay conscious. What came next came last, one way or another. If I passed out now, I'd lose my opportunity and I wouldn't get another. I looked up one last time at the camera, tears and sweat dripping down my face, and dug deep into the darkest parts of my mind.

I imagined myself watching myself, watching myself literally come apart. I imagined my horror at finding it erotic, even as I touched myself to it. At first I'd resist, I'd tell myself that I should never do this again and that I should be ashamed for watching... but my fingers would still be dancing across my clit. I'd tell myself I had to delete the video, to remove the temptation... but my fingers would find their way into my dripping pussy, slamming in and out. And as my shame at being a slave to my own sexual needs would rise to a peak, I'd look at the video and see my face as it was right this moment, pushed far past the brink of sanity and decency. And I would envy myself for being so dominated by my own needs, and I would cum hard dreaming of how to reach those destructive lows once again.

It was as if I could feel my mind snapping. The physical sensation of orgasm hadn't stopped since the machine had kicked into high gear, but this was a full body embrace of it. My body ceased to obey me, and my back arched in a full body spasm, head whipping back as I screamed in the most self destructive pleasure I had ever experienced.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 10-01-2023, 11:21 AM