Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
I had come to recognize most of the sybian's automated patterns at this point: some were more gentle, others were near-abusive in their intensity. I had come to assign personality to my machine, given how much time I had spent subjected to its whims. Tonight, it seemed angry at me. No sooner than the control box had left my hands, the machine revved straight up to full power with no warning.

I doubled forward, gasping. As pent up as I had been, I had still been expecting some degree of a buildup before plunging into the deep end. It knocked the wind out of my lungs, leaving me unable to even moan. But just as soon as it began, the machine stopped completely, leaving me confused and desperate. It hadn't played this trick on me before, and it left me unsteady and unprepared for whatever came next.

Before I could think deeply on the matter, it loudly revved back to life beneath me. More moderated now, it sent me on a rollercoaster of rising and falling sensations that I couldn't follow. Even if I would have recognized the pattern at any other time, that initial attack on my senses scrambled my brain. All I could do was endure the rapid fire of changing sensations, throwing back my head and moaning deeply when my breath returned to me. My hands ran across my breasts and neck, tweaking my nipples out of instinct as my hips ground down onto the vibrating base. When I was of sounder mind, I would try and lean further back so as to give my clit as much breathing room as possible; this was a marathon, and I had to pace myself. But tonight, I was too wrapped up in need and I fell into a sprint, rubbing my clit back and forth across the textured vibrating surface of the toy. Part of me knew this would cost me later, when the sensitivity was too much for me to bear, but I could feel my phone's camera on me and it drove me to put on a good show. Silently, I thanked myself for deciding to record tonight's adventure; it was pushing me to go even further than I had before, which was becoming more and more difficult the further I went. Tonight would certainly be a night worth remembering.

All too soon, I felt the familiar feeling of lightning travelling across my spine. Quickly glancing at the clock, I laughed breathlessly: 8:52. Contrary to my original hopes, this was more likely to be a record for the shortest session ever. But that was alright; I was enjoying myself far too much to care. I found myself panting like a dog in heat, the slight wetness from my earlier shower already replaced by a sheen of sweat over my entire body. But before I could crest the peak, I found myself looking up at my phone and wanting to push myself even harder. And so, with great force of will, I began to take short sharp breaths as I tilted my hips. While I couldn't actually lift my clit off the machine no matter what I did (I had made quite sure of that), I could briefly reduce the direct contact and try and draw things out. Cumming was inevitable, but I could try and hold it off.

Early on, I had tried to hold off cumming for as long as possible out of an excited fear of what came after. But I quickly learned that it had the absolute opposite effect: while it did push the "suffering" further into the future, it also made it infinitely worse once the time came. The longer I edged myself against the toy, the more sensitive I became and the greater the agony once I finally came and the machine wouldn't stop. Even for a glutton for punishment like myself, it proved to be too much and I couldn't bring myself to draw things out like that anymore. But this night was special, and the camera inspired me to push harder and higher. Like the cuffs and chains, the camera forced me to surpass the limits I thought I had. And so I rocked back, groaning as my pussy cried out for the release that I was withholding.

Reaching back, I grabbed the cuffs around my ankles to arch myself away from the vibrations. This was a risk/reward maneuver, however, as it shifted the focus from my clit to the dildo rotating inside me. The further I leaned back, the more it pressed against my G-spot with every rotation, and I found myself gasping at the sensation. While my clit had always been the easiest way to make me cum, the sybian had shown me that it wasn't the only way. I wouldn't be able to hold out like this for long, no matter how I tried to delay things.

Sometimes, I swear the machine knew what I was doing and it would act to thwart me. Things were already hard enough for me as it, with the machine shifting back and forth in waves of vibration and rotation when it suddenly switched to full rotation & full speed. Leaned back as I was, it began to thrash against my G-spot with the force of my full body weight against it. I jerked hard against it, shrieking in surprise as I felt a G-spot orgasm surging up in me. Instinctively, I doubled forward, palms flat against the ground in an attempt to relieve the intense pressure I felt building.

So of course, that is when the machine began pulsing the vibration of the clit pad at some ungodly intensity as well.

I had tried my best to hold things off, but I was only human. Bent forward, my clit was mashed fully against the sybian as the dildo stirred me up from within. I threw my head back and screamed, feeling my legs shake uselessly in their bonds as a massive orgasm ripped through me. Wetness flooded my thighs; I wasn't usually a squirter, but this was a very special night and I couldn't hold back even if I had wanted to. The pulsing of the vibrations kept me riding aftershock into aftershock, as I helplessly looked up at the phone dispassionately recording me coming completely undone. The scream devolved into incoherent moaning as my clit's sensitivity rose beyond what I could handle, and my pussy fluttered wildly around the gyrating dildo.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 10-01-2023, 11:20 AM