Romance Feel_you
#Episode_5

Nijhar dropped his eyelids and stared at the paper. The signature is written in one corner just below the paper. Nirjhar has to sign there. Signing here will make his and Mehreen's marriage a done deal. What should he do? Sign the deal or keep it. Well, why leave it? And anyway, he is not a son to spend his whole life with a family. He needs a new companion every day! 
Mehreen is right, signing here will not hurt him but gain him. Now her mother and father are interfering with her freedom but after exactly 1 year Mehreen will not be able to do that anymore. He can go as he wants. Without thinking much more, he took the pen and signed it. Then he took the paper and put it in the cupboard. Mehreen will come tomorrow. 
Mehreen was working on the laptop. Suddenly a notification came. Mehreen clicked it and Facebook turned on. A picture appeared on the screen. Seeing the picture, the chest twisted. He is breathing frequently. The picture was taken last year in the sea in Cox's Bazar. The sun is sinking. He was watching the scene holding the hand of the beloved man. The waves of the sea were steady and seem to be so even today. Watching this picture is just as painful as when you put your hand on one's hand to feel peace. But how did this picture come here? He finished everything. Nothing left. If something does not exist then it is. Immediately, it was his Facebook story picture. It has come again due to the one year anniversary. 
Mehrin remembered that he was with her on this day at this exact time. He held her hand under the open sky and vowed never to leave her. Don't leave him alone. But these were lies. He let go of her hand because it was a lie. In the middle, he gave up his hand and left for someone else. Never felt the need to inform. He grabbed someone else's hand without saying. 
Mehreen's eyes are full of tears. He wants to touch the picture with trembling hands. A small child's soft voice came to his ears. He keeps coming to her while doing mommy mommy. He quickly closed the laptop and managed himself. An endless smile came to the corner of the lips. Arnav's smile widened when he saw him. He took him in his arms. Caught tightly. He seemed to have his life back. Yes, this is his destination, his life! This is why he is still alive! 
Nijhar comes and sits in front of Mehreen. A coffee mug has been placed in front of him for some time. Smoke billows from a mug of hot coffee. The girl in front of him is looking at the laptop. Since when it is pressed by hand. Does the finger not hurt? The strange thing was that there was no hint of annoyance on his face. As if this girl can work tirelessly. But Nirjhar is quite upset. He didn't come on time today. In fact, he was not told when he would come, so he came suddenly. I thought it would go away as suddenly as it came but no it is not happening. Even today Mehreen has kept him seated. He is working so hard that he can't say anything. 

Nirjhar blinked at Mehrin's cabin. Mehreen's cabin is beautifully decorated and very quiet. And it is difficult to stay calm because of silence. Nijhar cannot remain silent. So I want to shout! He doesn't remember the last time he went to his daddy's cabin. But it sure wouldn't have been as nice as Mehreen's cabin. This girl has good taste. It is surprising to think that this girl is the only one of Khan's company. Two generations of Mehreen have been running the company. Finally it has come to this girl's shoulders. The girl has retained her name very well! I did not feel any heat until now! 

Mehreen finished her work and looked forward to see Nijhar looking at her. Mehreen frowned and said,

"Even if you look at me with such attention, you will not understand Nirjhar!

Nirjhar sat a little shaken. He removed his eyes from Mehreen and took the coffee mug in his hand. He sipped it and said,

"As much as I understand you seems to be enough for me!

"What do you understand about me?

"Hmm that's why you have so much mystery. You're a mystery. 

"He did not reveal the secret. 

"I have no profit in uncovering secrets, and I do not do anything that has no profit.

"I know that. Nirjhar Chowdhury doesn't understand anything except his own profit. It's not just Nirjhar Chowdhury, not everyone, everyone sees their own interests. So you brought the paper, I think you signed the paper.

"The reason to think so?

"That said profit! 

Nijhar handed the paper forward to Mehrin. Mehreen looked at the paper once and took out another paper. He also brought it in front of Nirjhar. Nirjhar asked.

"What's the deal again?

"It's no deal, just a gift for you.

"Mean?

"Check it!

Nijhar picked up the paper bag and started looking at it. Khan Bari is now in his name. He is not digesting the matter. Before Mehreen could ask anything, Mehreen said,

"After marriage, I will stay in my house. Now as a rule, I should have the groom's house, so I am making this house in your name. From that point of view, I am staying in the groom's house.

With a sincere smile, he left the paper on the table and said,
"Maybe you don't know what my mother is doing when she hears her son's wife is coming? And you say you won't go home. 

"So much trouble for a boy whose wife will leave home after a year? 

Mehreen's words like Nirjhar was very upset. He looked at Mehrin with annoyed eyes. Mehreen smiled and said,
"Hold on, I'll take care of this matter too. Have another cup of coffee.

"No I'll get up now.

"Hmm ok! 

Nijhar got up to go out, just then he heard the door open. Nirjhar looked back and saw Arn coming. Nirjhar was a little surprised. Mehreen smiled and said,
"Arn honey! 

Arnav ran to Mehreen. He grabbed him. Dr. Rachel has already entered the room. Seeing Mehreen and Nirjhar, he smiled and said,

"I will come today, Mehrin.

"Yes! 

As Dr. Rahela leaves, Mehrin pats Arnav's head and says,
"How was your day!

"Good!

By now everything was clear to Nirjhar. Nijhar said,

"Arn! 

Arnav noticed Nijhar for a while. Seeing him ran to Nirjhar and said,

"Daddy! 

Surprised, Nirhar knelt down and patted Arnav's head and looked at Mehreen. Mehreen calls PA to come. Mehreen says to Arnav as she comes.

"It's okay if you play with aunty while mommy does some work. 

Arnav shakes his head and leaves holding PA's hand. Before that Nijhar gives Tata. Nijhar smiled and waved his hand. Arnav looks at Mehreen and says,

"This is your son Arnav! 

"Hmm!

“You taught your son to call me Daddy.

"No.

"So...

"He called himself.

"No way, Mehrin. A child never calls another man daddy unless taught.

"Arnav is not like the other five kids, he is different from everyone else.

"I mean!

Mehreen sits on a chair and says,
"Arnav is not like other children, his mental growth is not like everyone else. He is very weak mentally.

"Then why call me daddy? 

"I don't know that. But I didn't tell him.

"It's all coming together for me.

"Don't worry. I say don't think about these things. And even if it's late, after a few days Arnav will be your child too for 1 year! 

Hearing Mehreen's words, Nijhar was deeply disturbed. He stood up. He left without saying anything. He felt as if his breath was going to stop. He came out and breathed under the open sky. 

Mehreen took a deep breath as Nirjhar left. She looked ahead and saw a picture of her and Arnav in a frame. She is sitting with Arnav on her lap. Arnav has a soft smile on his face. Mehreen took the picture. He knows what Nirjhar is thinking now. It is not possible for anyone to see another's child through his own child's eyes. But Arnav gave Nirjhar the place of his father. Now he does not know what will be Nirjhar's reaction. Nirjhar can adapt to his Arnav. If not, you have to take it. He is giving everything to Nirjhar. Why will he not adapt? 

Looking at the clear open sky. Never thought someone else's child would call him daddy. Even though he called yesterday, he thought it was just a joke. He didn't know it was Mehreen's son Arnav! This time when Arnav calls him daddy, Nirjhar feels quite annoyed. He has no children of his own, no wife, no children, he will get married after a few days, if someone calls him daddy, it is very annoying! He feels uncomfortable! 

Nirjhar took off his jacket. He looks very hot. He has a black T-shirt on his body. He is shaking it. Entered the car and started the car. Now his head is hot. He will not calm down if he does nothing for now. 
Nirjhar took the car and went straight to hang out with his friends. Now they can make him feel better. Everyone is talking to each other. Meanwhile, Nirjhar is just sipping beer and thinking. Daddy's call was like a thorn in his body. Arnav's face floated as he closed his eyes. Immediately his body calmed down. He felt what he was doing? Anger at an innocent child. Is it true, it is not possible for a human being to be angry with a child. An inhuman can but he is no longer an inhuman. He is now tired of taking such emotional pain. He rested his head on the table and closed his eyes and sighed. left his body. What a peaceful feeling. The unrest of so long is now over. 

Nirjhar's ex-girlfriend Tama came suddenly. Nijhar is still in the same state as before. As soon as he came, he patted Nirjhar's head and said,

"What happened to handsome today? 

Farhad said,
"Nothing, the bride-to-be has come to meet her.

Ishaan said,
"Bhabhi is definitely brushing him off.

Arif said,
"How can I say something else that is not sweeping? 

Tama gets up saying,
"What did you do, Nirjhar, I wanted to marry you and finally you are marrying Mehreen Varsha Khan. Is it right?" 

His manner of speaking laughed around! Nijhar is still in the same state as before. Only Farhad is looking at him. He's not smiling. Farhad's eyes fell, Anamika was entering. Ishaan said,

"Hey Anamika! 

Hearing Anamika's name, Nirjhar raised his head. Anamika is coming. A boy is coming with him holding his hand. Came well dressed. Nirjhar noticed one thing and laughed and that is Anamika wearing the upper dress given by him to go for a walk with her new boyfriend. Tama says,

"Looks like an old love has rekindled.

Arif said,
"Piriti doesn't fall off when jackfruit sticks... 

Ho Ho laughed all around. Nirjhar looks at Tama now. Tama said,

"Wow, eyes fell on me for so long. 

Nijhar says a little loudly,
"After seeing my future wife, I don't pay much attention to other girls. 

The word reached the ears of everyone present. Anamika was not left out. Anamika came back with a glass of drink in her hand. Eyes fell on Nirjhar. Anamika's new boyfriend whispered in her ear,

"Nirjhar is saying these things to provoke you. Don't listen to him.
That's why he held Anamika's hand. It was not hidden from Nirjhar's eyes. He raised his eyebrows and put the beer bottle in his mouth. But the beer is finished. Nijhar very loudly asked the waiter to give another bottle of beer. Anamika smiled and left her boyfriend's hand and came towards Nirjhar. Placed the glass in his hand there and looked at Nijhar. Then he said to everyone,

"Nirjhar's future wife is not the only one who knows that she is beautiful, so guys!

Screams were heard from all around. Everyone wants Nirjhar to introduce everyone to his future wife. Nirjhar got up and went a little closer to Anamika and said,

"The fun of looking at beautiful things alone is different but.. so he gave a crooked smile. Then he took the glass of drik from Anamika's hand and said to everyone,

"Treat from me to everyone next Sunday. Where my future wife Mane Jaaneman will be present. I'll show everyone that day. (Looking at Anamika) 

Anamika's boyfriend came and took Anamika's hand and took her away. Applause from all around. Farhad, Ishaan Arif are all very surprised. After sipping a clear glass, he came out of the club. He is followed by Farhad, Ishaan and Arif. All three surrounded Nirjhar. Nirjhar frowned and looked at the 3 people and said,

"That's how you stand in my way?

"Are you crazy? 

"Why be mad? 

Ishaan said,
"Who do you think will bring here? 

"Yes! 

Farhad said,
"You don't understand what Anamika is doing to turn you on.

"Hmm know! 

So Nirjhar passed by. Arif said from behind,
"I don't think I'll ever want to come here. It's not right to take such a decision without thinking.

"Once I thought about who would ask, then if not, I would tell everyone.

"You should think twice!

Nijhar opened the car door and sat inside and said,
"When I say Mehu will come, I mean he will. 

That's why the car started and went smoothly! 

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 12-01-2023, 02:37 PM