Romance Feel_you
#Episode_3

The sun peeked into the sky a long time ago. Because the room is covered with a curtain, dim light enters the room. Quiet all around. The gardener may be watering the flowering plants. That voice is floating in the ear! The garden is below the room. He woke up a while ago but he doesn't want to close his eyes. Blinking at the sound of the alarm clock has become a habit. Both eyes are lying down. The sound of someone's movement is coming to the ear. Someone is getting out of bed. who Arnav understand! Who else is in this room except him! 

There was the sound of the curtain being moved. Light now entered the entire room. The eyelids started to twitch. Arnav came again and sat on the bed. He placed his hand on Mehrin's cheek with a small hand. His eyes are blinking. Kiss Mehreen's head with your two warm little lips. said,

"Good morning mommy! 

Meherin smiled lightly without meeting her eyes. He blinked as the clock chimed. Arnav's sweet smile was the first to open his eyes! What a magical smile it is! Mehrin's face also smiled. She got up and put her hand on Arnav's head and took him in her arms. He kissed her head and said,

"Good morning, honey! You woke up before mommy today.

Arnav nodded. Mehreen gently held Arnav's cheeks and smiled. Someone knocked on the door. He came home with Mehrin's permission. 

"Miss Maria! 

"Yes ma'am! 

"Arnav make a joke I'm coming! 

"Yes ma'am! 

Mehreen looked at Arnav and said,
"Arn you go with Miss Maria. Mummy is coming! 

He nodded again like an obedient boy. Miss Maria came and took him down in her arms. The white color night dress suits her well. Draw several cartoons in white. 
Mehreen got off the bed as Arnav left. He went down to the garden after being fresh. Arnav was standing there before her. The two worked out together! 
Arnav took the shower and sat on the bed. Mehrin was scratching his head. On seeing Arnav, he went towards him. Water is falling over the head. Arnav started wiping his head with the towel in his hand. Arnav smiled and looked at Mehreen. He took a deep breath and looked at Arnav. What a beautiful baby boy. Anyone who wants to adopt him. These innocent children are the best creatures in the world and the most beautiful people. Yet why would some people despise this boy? What is lacking in him? Nothing is lacking. A healthy child. But yes, maybe he is not normal, so he is not abnormal. Everything in nature follows rules. How does the exception occur here? But nature cannot take exception. But he is not an exception. Just can't get along with everyone. And like five children, his mental capacity is not like theirs. 

That's why he is different! No, he is undergoing treatment. Doctor said he will be normal. If not, no problem. He has the power to spend his life with him! But every path has an alternative path but not everyone chooses that alternative path. Some change on that road. But by changing it, all the problems are solved. 

Mehrin's meditation was broken by the touch of the hand! Arnav is looking at her holding her hand. Mehreen ruffled Arnav's hair and said,

"Go get ready, we have to go to the office! 

Arnav walked out without saying anything. This boy doesn't talk much. He will not open his mouth without need. Mummy knows only one call. But how will he understand how much he likes this mommy call. It seems that his life is only for him. He will sacrifice his life for that! 
Nirjhar has been sitting outside Mehrin's cabin for the past hour! Mehreen said to come at 11 but she came at 11.15. 1 hour sitting for 15 minutes late seems a little too much for him. It was not to be late. Nijhar woke up earlier today than other days. Thought he would come quickly and show Mehrin how good TimeSense is. What happened to him? Truth is never covered by words. Why do I know this is what is going on in Nirjhar's head. He has never arrived on time till date. He was even 20 minutes late on the day of the university exam. Behind which no logic will work. He assumes that this is his fate. But today he thought that fate would help him but no he did not keep his word. 

He was surprised to see mom and dad's reaction because of waking up early in the morning! Although he expected such a reaction from them, he thought that he would not say anything after hearing that he would go to meet Mehreen today. But no the reaction is more for it. 

He spent the last hour just pressing the phone. Many girls are getting many messages but don't want to talk to anyone. Heavy anger is going on his head for Mehrin'! Called several times but Mehreen did not pick up the phone. 
Nirjhar finally stood up. The girl at the reception was looking at him again and again. The girl does not look bad. As a receptionist should be. Neat and tidy! 

As soon as Nirjhar came to her, the girl said,
"Yes sir, say something! 

"Yes, but I don't know how to say it. 

"I mean!

"I mean, I am thinking about which song of this beautiful Ramani to say first. 

Employed the pure melting technique. The girl looks at him shyly. Although he had no desire to seduce the girl, he is doing this to achieve his own work. After praising the girl for two minutes, the girl smiled. Seeing her smile, a smile appeared on Nirjhar's lips. Patano will finally get the job done. If it is clear,

"So miss.. (I don't remember the girl's name. Oh, you will remember how the name was not asked..) 
Rani says with a neat smile! 

Someone said from behind,
"Miss Nisha! 

The girl jumped up at Mehreen's voice. Nijhar turned his head and looked back to see Mehrin standing. There are four people around him. Two boys and two girls. file in their hands. Mehrin in the middle! Nijhar's eyes narrowed and looked at him. Mehreen looks a lot different today. The black suit on the white shirt suits him well. Harini's eyes are very steady! Her hair is blowing in the light wind. But wherever it flies, it is stuck. Don't want random! 

Nijhar now stood up straight. Mehrin was coming to him. Nijhar started to say to himself,

"This girl has come for so long. Let her come here to talk, then I will understand. Who made Nijhar wait so long! 

But Mehrin did not come towards him and changed the road. Went to the other side. Very surprised. But a glimpse fell on the girl at the reception. Meherin's eyes as if he was very afraid! 
One of the two boys with Mehreen ran to Nirjhar. 

"Ma'am asked you to wait a little longer!

"What more wait! 

"Yes! Ma'm going to attend a meeting. Will come and talk from there.

“How long will it take to finish the meeting.

"A couple of hours! 

"What, no I can't wait any longer. Where's ma'am?"

"Ma'am lift..

Nirjhar ran before speaking. Behind him is the boy. Nijhar came to the elevator and saw that Mehreen had already entered the elevator. The elevator doors are closing. But before that, Nijhar stopped the elevator door from closing. Mehreen frowned at him. His assistants are looking at Nirjhar in surprise. The boy came running behind and said,

"Sorry ma'am I told sir to wait a little longer but sir…

Before this, Nijhar pointed to everyone in front of him and said, showing his hand ring,
"I still need to introduce myself! 

One by one everyone got out of the elevator. Nijhar entered the elevator. The elevator door is closed! Mehrin stands facing him. Before taking his eyes off Nirjhar and pressing the elevator button, Nirjhar grabbed his hand. said,

"15 minutes! Just because you were 15 minutes late, you made me sit for 1 hour. You didn't just tell me to sit for two more hours! 

Mehreen didn't like holding hands suddenly. He immediately withdrew his hand. Nijhar also released his hand. I felt a little guilty. He knows that holding someone's hand is not a good thing. Mehreen exclaimed.

"I wanted to see your timesense. You came even 15 minutes late, where I told you to come exactly at 11.

"Look at a Bangladesh, not America that will say and come and read. Surely you don't have to tell me how much traffic there is on the roads of Bangladesh. 

"I'd appreciate a different excuse next time.

"I'm telling the truth!

“Wait, what's the point of coming here like this and talking to my staff like this? 

clear mind,
"What about this girl, did the girl at the reception hear everything I told her. But how could that be, she was far away.

Mehrin said,
"I'm not talking about the girl at the reception at all. I'm talking about what you did here.

With pure leaning,
"Oh, say so. But what did I say wrong? I might as well get a chance to talk to you separately, at your fiance. Don't you?"

Mehrin stared for a while but did not speak. He pressed the elevator button and said,
"Get out of here talking! 

"Yes you can say that no problem! 

Mehrin frowned. Nijhar is looking with soft eyes. Nirjhar suddenly raised his hand towards Mehrin. Mehrin looked at Nirjhar's hand and said,
"What? 

"Nothing. Is there something in your hair? 

"You're not going to flirt with me so don't even try. With mirrors all around I can see for myself what's going on?" 

Nirjhar moved his hand and shook his head. Really this girl is very strange! And it is different. However, an unknown feeling really gripped this girl, but Nirjhar does not understand what that feeling is. Nijhar is looking at Mehreen with intoxicated eyes. It would be better to call it addiction or infatuation. As long as he sees this girl, the anger on him disappears. 

Mehreen is looking at Nirjhar with small eyes. He can't bear to see her like that. turned his face and said,

"Why are you looking like that? 

Nirjhar regained consciousness. He shook a little. Get yourself together and say,

"I wasn't looking at you.

"Then why were the eyes on me? 

"No I mean I was looking at you but not what you were thinking. I was thinking about you.

"What's up?

"That's why you called me here! 

"You'll find out soon enough.

"If not, I can know but why you want to marry me is not yet known.

"I called to know. Be patient and know!

Nijhar leans slightly towards Mehreen and says,
"Tell me what to talk about. Your expression is not ringing my bell well." 

Meherin stared at Nirjhar. They were both quite close. Open the door and play. Mehrin looked ahead to see his staff standing in front of him watching him. Meanwhile Mehreen walked out by Nirjhar's side towards Nirjhar's eyes. Nirjhar came behind him! 

Nirjhar is sitting right in front of Mehrin! He is rocking his chair. Mehreen took a file from one of his staff and asked them to go out. He took out a paper from the file and said to Nirjhar,

"Sign? 

"What paper! 

"Don't you know that you have to sign the paper after reading it! 

Nijhar sighed and took the paper. His brow furrowed as he read the paper. Leaving the paper, he looked at Mehreen and said,

"What are these? 

# to be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM