Romance Feel_you
#part_2

Nijhar is counting while half asleep on the sofa in the living room.
"18, 19 , 20 ,21..

Neelima looked at Nirjhar and went to the dining table and said,
"You are studying so much! Wow! 

Hearing Neelima's call, Nirjhar gets up from Adhshwa and takes a seat and asks,
"Well mom, how old is that girl? 

"Which girl? 

"That Mehu or Meher?

"Meherin! 

"Hmm hmm.

"Can't you remember your future wife's name?"

"How can I remember such a big name. It would have been a short two-letter name. Come on Mehu! 

"Yes, then, you have to remember the names of a thousand girls.

"Mmm!

"What? 

"Don't tell me how old she is? 

"I heard last month, why did you step on 23? 

"So if there's a five-year-old son, he'll be hmmm 17. Does that mean this girl ran away and got married?

Neelima pours water into the glass and says,
"What are you talking about? 

Nijhar got up and came to the table with an apple in his hand and said,
"Your future wife's mother ran away and got married once! 

"I will talk nonsense. My wife and mother are better than you. I understand one in a million.

Nijhar said with a sigh.
"Yes, when you hear there is a five-year-old boy

"What are you talking about?"

"Your future wife's business. You don't care much about her.

"Sure! 

"What mum! Well tell me that you wouldn't know he has a five year old son. 

"What? What did you say! 

"You mean? You don't know she has a son.

"Whose son?

"Mehu's son! Her own son with whom she is now living! 

Neelima's face got dirty in a moment. The glass of water in hand fell down. He said in a surprised voice,

"What did you say! Meherin's son!
Riduan Chowdhury just entered the house after parking the car. Neelima is sitting on the sofa in the living room. His pressure has increased. Doctor is checking. When Riduan Chowdhury sat near Neelima, Neelima looked at him with warm eyes. Nijhar said,

"Mom cool down, your blood pressure is high!" 

Neelima started to cool her head without saying anything. Riduan didn't even bother to ask. After the doctor left, when Riduan Chowdhury grabbed Neelima's hand, Neelima suddenly pulled her hand away. Nijhar smiled and said,

"Ah, it's hot.

Neelima angrily says,
"You shut up!

"Oh strange, why do you show me the anger of others? 

Riduan frowned and said,
"Who is angry with what is angry! 

Neelima said,
"You act like you know nothing. 

"Tell me what happened!

"Oh now I have to say what happened?

Riduan addressed Nirzhar,
"What did you do again? 

Nirjhar was shocked and said,
"What did I do, why do you blame me? Did I say that I will marry this girl!

Neelima clenched her teeth and said,
"Didn't do what Dad did.

"Don't tell me what I did. 

"What did you do? Well tell me how you did such a great harm to my son. He is your own son.

"I know that too. Now do I do a DNA test.

"You..

"What's wrong with this real talk? Fight when your pressure high cools down.

Nirjhar smiled and put her hand on Neelima's shoulder and said,
"Yes mam you cool your head first. Then talk. 

Neelima took one look at Nirjhar, sighed and looked at Riduan and said in a warm voice,
"Mehrin has a son you know! 

Riduan Chowdhury stood up without paying attention to Neelima's words. To open the wristwatch,
"That's it! 

"That's it! That's what you're saying. You're going to marry your son to a girl like that! 

Nirjhar Riduan Chowdhury and Nilimar understood that her marriage was about to break. Breaking all this, he smiled a crooked smile. Meanwhile Riduan walked towards the room without saying anything. Nilima followed Riduan's back towards the house angrily. Hearing the sound of slamming the door, Nirjhar's smile lengthened. He is definitely going to break the marriage. He slowly approached the door and listened to Neelima saying,
"Listen to me, I will never marry my son to this girl. There is no problem that my son will be a Kumar for life than to marry such a girl. Do you understand! Do you listen to me. Break this marriage! 

নির্ঝর এইসব কথা শুনে খুশিতে নাচতে লাগলো। এক হাত দিয়ে অন্য হাতের ঘাড়ে বাহবা দিয়ে বলতে লাগলো,
"বাহ নির্ঝর বাহ, তুই তো চুটকি বাজিয়ে বিয়ে ভেঙে দিলি। তাও একদিনে! 

অতঃপর আংটির দিকে তাকিয়ে দীর্ঘশ্বাস ফেলে 
বলে,
"তোমার মেয়াদ একদিন'ই ছিল গো! 
বলেই হেসে দিল তবে আওয়াজ করল না। একটা বিয়ারের বোতল নিয়ে ঘরে এসে লাউড স্পিকারে গান ছাড়ল সে। সে গানের তালে তালে বিছানায় দাঁড়িয়ে লাফাতে লাফাতে লাগলো। 

খানিকক্ষণ বাদে দরজার কাছে নীলিমা কে দেখে থামল সে। বিয়ারের বোতল টা রেখে গান বন্ধ করল। নীলিমার কাছে গিয়ে তাকে ধরে ঘুরতে লাগল। ছেলের এমন কর্মকান্ডে চমকে উঠলেন নীলিমা। কোনমতে নির্ঝর কে থামিয়ে বলল,

"ছেলে মানুষী কবে কমবে তোর নির্ঝর, তুই কি এখনো ছোট আসিস।

"মম সব মা বাবা দের কাছে তার ছেলে মেয়েরা ছোট'ই থাকে। আচ্ছা শোন আমি এখন বাইরে যাচ্ছি। 

"এতো রাতে কেন?

"বন্ধুদের পার্টি দিতে হবে না।

"কিসের খুশিতে?

নির্ঝর একগাল হেসে বলে,
"Actually, the marriage broke up for this happiness!

Neelima puts her hand on her waist and says,
"Who told you that the marriage is breaking up. Your marriage will be blessed."

Nijhar furrows his brow and says,
"Marriage I mean, will I marry another girl. I mean you are seeing a girl. No mam please I don't want to get married now. Tell me my marriage age now.

Neelima laughs and fixes the collar of Nirjhar's shirt and says,
"Not to get married, but to spend time with your children. Feed them ice cream, take them to the market, play in the park, then you will understand the duty of a father! 

"What are you talking about mom? 

"What I'm saying is right. You will marry my Mehreen mother. It's okay, and before the wedding, boys are not allowed to go out for a night out. So you don't go now, I'll stay at home.

"The marriage will happen, if you say no a little earlier, the marriage will be broken. This marriage will not be allowed to happen.

"Told you! 

"Yes, I heard it with my own ears!

"Maybe, but I've changed my mind now. My house wife will be Mehreen. 

"Mm I'm not your own son.

"I would have given you in marriage to Sateen even if he was her son.

"Mm I won't get married.

"I'll do it…

That's why Neelima left the house. Nijhar says from behind,
"Mom you and dad are not fixing this. I say don't marry this girl. You will ruin your son's life like this.

Neelima started leaving without saying anything. Nijhar said,
"But on the wedding night I promised to run away.

Neelima said without looking back,
"I will close the bank account.

"Mm that's not right.

Neelima turns back and says,
Your marriage will be with Mehreen. And yes, your son's name is Arnav! Wow, the name is pretty. Neelima Grandson Arnav! 

"This meherin has eaten your head! 

So he closed the door. He sat on the bean bag with beer. Suddenly the phone rang. Look at the word number. He didn't pick it up on purpose, but he didn't cut it either. If you cut it, it will make thousands of stories. Rather let it play. It's not bad to hear the ringtone of the phone. The market stopped after a while. Nijhar peeked and said,

"১ , ২ ,৩ .... 

It started ringing again. Katha called again. Nirjhar is now shaking his head to the beat of the ringtone and drinking beer. I feel crazy. Ugh, this Mehu girl will drive him crazy. The phone rang several times but Nirjhar did not pick up the phone. Then the message's ringtone started ringing. Tung Tung is becoming sound. It gives a message in one word. Let's see what he does! Nirjhar blinked once and saw the message of the word floating on the screen. Nirjhar picked up the phone and saw it written,

"I want to talk to you please pick up the call! 

Nirjhar smiled crookedly and left the phone where it was. He likes it when girls walk behind him like this. suffered for him. I know why he is very happy. Still getting it. He sat with his eyes closed. No messages or calls coming. What happened? But Nirjhar did not gasp. He thought he would message a few more times! 

Suddenly the call rang. Nirjhar looked at the phone with a crooked smile again. Sure thing is losing patience and calling again. He seems to be having a lot of fun. But no! This time the call did not speak. The name Babe appeared on the screen of the phone. Nijhar picked up the phone to answer the call. It's an anonymous call. 
অনামিকা হলো সেই মেয়ে যে কি না সুন্দরী মেয়েদের তালিকা থাকলে ২ - ৫ এর মধ্যে থাকতো বলে নির্ঝরের ধারনা। নির্ঝর আজ পর্যন্ত কোন মেয়েকেই সুন্দরী মেয়ের তালিকায় ১ দেই নি। কখনো দিবে কি না তাও ভাবি নি। যত সুন্দরী হোক না কেন কিন্তু তার কাছে মনে হয় সে ১ এ থাকবার যোগ্যতা নেই। আচ্ছা এই তালিকার মাঝে মেহু কে কি আনবে। তাকে আনলে কত নাম্বারে দিবি সে! সে না হয় পরে ভাবা যাবে এখন অনামিকার কল তুলতে হবে। এই মেয়েটা একটু বেশিই চালাক। তবে তার থেকে না। কিন্তু মেহু কে তার নিজ থেকে একটু বেশিই চালাক বলে মনে হয়। 

"হ্যালো বেব! 

"রাখো তোমার বেব, কল রিসিভ করতে এতোক্ষণ লাগে।

"লাগে লাগে ফোনের কাছে না থাকলে লাগে।

"তা ফোনের কাছে না থেকে কার কাছে ছিলে? নিজের হবু বউয়ের কাছে।

"সেটা কিভাবে হবে? তুমি তো আমার কাছেই নেই।

"ধান্দাবাজি ছাড়ো। আমাকে তো বলেছিলে বাবা জোর করে নাকি কথা'র সাথে তোমার এনগেজমেন্ট করিয়ে দিচ্ছে! তুমি বলেছিলে কিছুদিন তোমাকে সময় দিতে তাহলে এই এনগেজমেন্ট হবার পর ও তুমি তা ভেঙ্গে ফেলবে।

"হ্যাঁ বেব। আমি তো তোমাকে এখনো তাই বলছি! 

"তুমি মিথ্যে বলছো। এনগেজমেন্ট তো কথার সাথে হয় নি। হয়েছে মেহেরিন বর্ষা খান'র সাথে

"সে যার সাথেই হোক না কেন আমি ভেঙে ফেলবো।

"নির্ঝর এটা কাঁচ না যে ফেলে দিবে আর ভেঙে যাবে।

"বেব! তোমার আর আমার মাঝে যা আসবে সেসব দেওয়াল না কাঁচ'ই হবে।

"তবে এই কাঁচ মেহেরিন বর্ষা খান। তুমি ভেঙ্গে ফেললেও তার উপর হাঁটতে পারবে না । তার আগেই তোমার পায়ে ঢুকে ছিন্নভিন্ন করে দিবে তোমায়।

"একটু বেশিই জানো দেখছি ওই মেয়ের ব্যাপারে।

"You should know! Because we have a business relationship with her! No matter how good my relationship with my father is, my father is still afraid of her. This girl can do anything at any time! 

"Babe! I don't feel good either. I really don't feel good at all. I'm fed up with this girl's whining all day! Please shut up.

"So what do you want to hear!

"I love you! 

There was a sigh from the other side. Nirjhar is waiting to hear Anamika's voice. At last came the oor from the other side,

"Shit! I want to breakup with you

"Wat! You're crazy! 

"No I'm fine.

"So, why do you want to break up?"

"Because I can't with Mehreen Varsha Khan.

"Hey babe listen to me.

The call was cut from the other side. Nirjhar heard the sound of the phone being disconnected. Still he calls,

"Babe! Listen babe! 

Nirjhar got annoyed and said,
"Religion! 

Meanwhile, the phone rang again. Thinking that Anamika had called, Nirjhar quickly answered and said,
"Babe, babe listen to me.

"When someone calls, you have to check and receive the call first, Mr. Nirjhar! Don't you know that!

"Who? 

"And whoever I am is not your babe.

"Mehu...

"Wow, you recognized me. I didn't expect you to recognize me so quickly. I thought the tone of my voice would be a little different because of talking to many girls.

"Tell me why you called!

"Come and see me tomorrow.

"Why?

"There's definitely a need for that.

"Give home address!

"I'm not going home or office, check the message a little later. Come and meet tomorrow at 11 am. Exactly at 11 am.

"To late? 

"Then take a look! 

To say something clear, there is a tung tung sound. The line is cut again. Nirjhar is very angry. That never happens with him. Till date no girl has cut his call like this. Today is the first day. That too twice. Mehreen is responsible for all this. Getting hot. He closed his eyes for a while to cool his head. 

Then he sighed and lay down on the floor. He closed his eyes and said in a warm voice,
"This Mehu is ruining everything as soon as it comes into my life. It seems like a storm is coming and messing up my arrangements. And no matter what, I will not leave this Mehu. Nirjhar Chowdhury Megh never owes anything to anyone. When it is paid, everything is returned. I will give you. I promise you that Mehreen Varsha Khan! You will get double what you gave me! 
The phone rang again. Mehreen messaged him. 

# to be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes Manjarul Haque's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM