Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(09-01-2023, 10:18 PM)bineeshm Wrote: So you say no one will be a winner and no one comes intact after this? I highly doubt in one last chapter the author could do that, unless he does some spin which would be unlike of the characters he has built so far.
My heart wants the couple to be together, work out their issues, realize their mistakes and rectify them. They are no more young to experiment and live the life as it pleases. However the grey matter in their head seems to be replaced by yellow matter. I believe the author will end the story in a sour note. If he doesnt want to end it in tragedy, perhaps Krish may be united with Ananya or the bastard child he made with Nikitha.

Yes i believe the story in my opinion should end on sour note for every one...there cannot be a happy ending with so many mistakes from every one esp Meera and Krish..like you said they are no more young to experiment and play with life as they wish yet they did exactly that..if you have seen last chapter, this couple doesn't have trust on each other...love is long lost because with no trust what ever you call love is not love. Apart from this they hide many things from each other, no respect too if you think about Meera's behavior for Krish when Desai is present, she openly makes fun of him as cuckold while he stays silent when Desai takes liberties....Loving couple sort things between them..why didn't Meera ask Desai not to speak for her?Why didn't she ask him to leave the couple alone so they can figure out the issues? In fact when Krish is shouting at Desai she stops him and tells him that Desai is only revealing the truth..there is too much lost in this relationship to reconcile.
She trusts Desai more now than her own husband..when you are into that zone..that lost trust cannot be brought back so easily...just imagine the reverse ..What would have happened if Krish ties Meera to a chair and makes love to Ananya..would she ever forgive Krish? I do not think so..the more Krish forgives her for her cut throat behavior the more it would seem like silly and immature  and now its time he shows his wife that world doesn't revolve around her, a person whom you have claimed all your life that you love him more than anything you did not even give him chance to explain and she has made her choice that she is his past so  there is no going back.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 09-01-2023, 10:32 PM