Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
Having watched Diane and Christy go down on one another had been the proverbial icing on the cake. "Tapped out" as I'd called it earlier, I was content to lay there and enjoy watching the two of them together until they had both sung out in harmonious joy as their respective orgasms were achieved. We talked for a long time after that. We discussed the possible future, our living arrangements, expectations and of course, the panties themselves.

The following day I contacted Mat, letting him know that I would have the money for him by the end of the week. I then contacted one of the distributors that supplied my store, Diane as well as Christy willingly giving him first hand information of their experiences. Two months after that, we'd sold nearly five hundred pairs of panties at fifty dollars a pair in less than two weeks, already holding backorders for nearly three times that amount. Though we were still a long way from recouping our investment, Mat and I could now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It had been Diane's suggestion that we market the panties as something dreams were made of, simply because as she'd already discovered, she'd had the most erotic, sensual dreams she'd ever had while wearing them. We came up with a new name for my store, selling Mat's magic panties under The Sandman ltd, "Panties for the sweetest dreams".

With luck, women all across the nation will be wearing The Sandman's panties. What more could a guy ask for?

Oh...Diane and I were married a short time after all this happened. Christy now lives with her girlfriend next door to us. And yes, we all get together every once in a while for a little exciting fun.

As for Mat? Well, he thinks he's just about perfected a new microchip. "The penis pal" he calls it. Fits inside a comfortable sexy looking jock strap.

I for one am looking forward to trying it when it's done. As are the girls.

The End
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
[+] 1 user Likes Priyanka98's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 09-01-2023, 09:55 PM